Submit

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:55 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:59 am
Another night another beetle, this was the mantra that Calida had gotten used to by this point. This time, she wasn't exactly selling anything superb, she was handing out free samples with her best sellers and a very simple business card printed on very cheap paper. She stopped people just outside the store to present them with these samples she had tucked away in a basket. She had brought along several baskets, some of which were being held by her lusus who was perched way up on top of the building.

Today, she wore a bright green jumpsuit with yellow accents. She carefully painted her prosthetics with what looked vaguely like orange flowers. She grinned broadly as she would walk up to trolls high and low to offer her delectable cookies. Sometimes she was rejected and met with the coldest of stares or the scariest of threats, but she was determined to give out ALL her samples and business cards. EVENTUALLY, she came upon one more troll a tealblood. Boldly she held out one of the special packages. "HI THERE, my name Is Calida and I'm handing out some free samples, do you like sweets? If not, maybe your lusus or friends do?"

Daekie
Desperate sales tactics. SO HOW DO U FEEL ABOUT SWEETS INAKOV?

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:08 pm
Inakov, although she would never admit it, flat out flinched at at Calida's loud introduction -- she'd gotten caught up in her own head, kicking stones alongside the edge of the road back and forth in rhythm, and so she didn't yell but she was very close. As it was, it was a full-body shiver, like she was being doused in something unpleasant.

That's what social situations were, anyways, so it was true, right?

"...hi," Inakov offered vaguely, with a half-hearted wave. "...yeah, I like sweets. What's in them...?" She gestured back around the corner, to where a large rabbit-like lusus was snoozing, ears tied in a bow. "My lusus is sleeping right now, but he would like some too when he wakes up."

saihen
PRETTY GOOD, SHE GUESSES??

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:30 am
Daekie
SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG

This troll sure didn't seem to be that eager to talk, but all the same Calida was going to get some new customers whether it meant flattery or other such nonsense in order to get what she wanted. Though she'd be patient and wait to see what this troll was like before making any hasty assumptions. She turned her head to look at the Troll's lusus, her first thought was that this was absolutely adorable. What a cute lusus! "What an adorable lusus!" Calida couldn't help herself in the exclamation.

"You see, The reason I ask, is because I have these cookies here and I'm handing out free care packages, tonight only!" Calida explained and pulled out one of the fancy packages in her basket. There was an assortment of different cookies that could be seen through the film, from chocolate chip to coconut and many others. "I know chocolate isn't good for some lusii, so no need to worry, there is a huge assortment of cookies and not just chocolate chip!"
The young greenblood continued trying to show off each of the cookies.

"Oh, but of course if you don't want those then I think I have some packages without chocolate chip in them,"  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:14 am
More than anything, Inakov looked distinctly confused at Calida's everything -- not necessarily unhappy, or annoyed or uncomfortable, but just confused. She'd never had someone come up to her on the street and start talking like this -- especially not someone with such a unique appearance as Calida. She'd never really met anyone with a prosthetic, after all! Especially not two.

"...I like chocolate," Inakov admitted, hesitant. "Dad doesn't like chocolate, though...what sort of other flavors do you have? And your arms are really pretty, too." Her cheeks flushed ever-so-slightly teal, and she ran a hand through her choppy hair.

saihen
its fineeeee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:29 am
Daekie
+1 friendship??

The smile on Cali's face faltered somewhat as she tried to distinguish the look on her customer's face. Her brain buzzed with possible reasons for the look and finally settled on confusion. She filed that away somewhere in her brain, so she'd be ready to clear up any confusions that came accross. She was ready for this!

"Hmmm, well that's too bad! Chocolate is really good, but I understand, Mami doesn't like Chocolate much either, but she loooves nuts!" Cali pulled out a package of assorted flavors. There was cookies of a sandy brown color with a criss-cross pattern, that would be the alternian cousin to the peanut butter cookie, chocolate chip, the alternian cousin to pecan and several types of sugar cookie, there were mint chocolate and a very vibrant green cookie.

"Oh...." Cali trailed off when it came to her arms, she loved them too, they were pretty, but... they were still a sore memory from the tragedy in civisect and it caused her smile to fall but was back up really fast after that. "Umm, yes... they did a really good job with them for a cheap model, haha, I'm thinking of buying magnets to decorate them with! They can be so plain sometimes, But they do look great don't they?" she held out her arms to look at them and giggled, "They kind of look like gloves, don't they?"  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:43 pm
Inakov looked down at the ground and scuffed one shoe through the dirt, awkwardly; although her word choice might not have been the best, she was more perceptive than she might have come off, and Calida's moment of discomfort made her mouth go sour. She'd thought -- with the stickers, the brightly colored clothes, the short sleeves -- she'd thought they might have been something Calida wanted to show. But she worried her lip between her teeth and said nothing more of it.

"...The green one. Are those your own flavor? They look like dad would like them. And...they must be really durable, too. Sometimes I kind of wish I had something like that, so I wasn't so clumsy."

saihen
0.75 friendship probably

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces