Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Ring of Fire
[PRP] Guide Me through the flames [Chii X Cinead] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chii Hakubi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:10 pm
krusnik05

Chii looked out over the horizion, "Well to be honest. I just sort of felt like i Had to come here for something... I don't even know what I'm looking for." She seemed a bit serious in that moment, but the seriousness faded to a soft smile and she looked at cinead again. "But I figure if I wander and explore enough, I might just find it!" she said happily. "That and I like the warmth of the ground around here. It keeps you warm on cold nights." The nahtil's tail waved behind her gently. She seemed to be thinking about something. after a few moments she perked up. "Oh, Maybe I can ask you to be my guide? Just through the firelands?" Golden orbs looked him right in the eyes with a soft smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:45 pm
Chii Hakubi

The Tahtil nodded as he listened to Chi and understanding where she was coming from with those feelings. Cinead then became lost in his own thoughts as he knew he was still on his journey to find what it was that he was looking for: his purpose in life. Looking over at the soft smiling Nan, Cinead returned the smile. "Aye lass, the earth is warm and glorious. I would be honored to be ye guide though I warn ye, there is a limit to how far I take ye into the fire tribes as ye don't have the pelt to withstand the true heat. But I know of a good spot that is a hot spring for ye to visit that is safe for ye. I'll guide ye where ever ye like, my bonnie lass." He purred with all the natural charm and attentive smile he possessed.  

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Chii Hakubi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:30 am
krusnik05

Chii's smile grew wide when he agreed to guide her. She was so happy she leaned over and nuzzled the fire tahtil without realizing what she was doing. When she did regain her mind, she paused blushed furiously, and pulled away placing a paw over her muzzle. "I'm so sorry!" She said with sincerity. what if he takes it back now? oh chii you idiot... The earth nahtil lay her head on the ground and covered her head with her paws, in shame and embarrassment.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:50 pm
Chii Hakubi

Cinead chuckled then frozen when he was nuzzled by Chii. It surprised him as he didn't expect the nuzzle from the Nan and well...it made him feel bashful. Smiling at Chii he leaned over with his ears lowering slightly and nuzzled the paws that covered her head. "There is nothing te be sorry about....come now show ye face to me." He murmured gently scooting over and nuzzled her shoulder. "We can begin the tour today if ye like, lass."  

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Chii Hakubi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:35 pm
krusnik05

Chii slowly let her paws down, and leaned into Cinead's nuzzle on her shoulder. Her nose still carried the tint of red as she still blushed. But she nodded at the Tah's idea. "That would be wonderful!" She stood up, excited. the earth Nahtil's tail happily swayed behind her as she looked out over the land. She was ready to go as father as she could to find whatever it was that drove her on ward. She looked at Cinead and smiled warmly at him. "Which way do we go?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:47 pm
Chii Hakubi

The smile that stayed on his face turned into one of affection as he really liked Chii with this positive and upbeat energy she gave off. Plus she was warmly receptive to his odd way of speech and mannerisms so that was a good thing. Standing up, the Tah shook out his fur and stretched his hind legs before turning around, brushing up against Chii's side lightly to let her know that he appreciated the kindness as he turned to face the fire territory. "This way. I want te show ye an open hot springs that ye are welcome te live close te as I live near it as well. It also offers a wonderful view during the pale sun and this bright sun when it rises and sets.  

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Chii Hakubi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:31 pm
krusnik05

The Earth female Blushed at the soft touch of the Tah, and returned the gesture before following him. Chii practically pranced next to Cinead, keeping a steady pace. Her chocolate fur tinted rust in the light of the sun. Blood still stained her muzzle and paws faintly, but that would come off in the hot springs. "Hotsprings sound great." She said excitedly, "I've been traveling since I was awoke." It would be good to relax, and maybe even take a break for a day or two. Maybe if the spot is big enough she could mark part of it as hers. "So does the fire tribe have any orphan cubs?" Chii blurted out suddenly. She wasnt even sure where that thought came from herself. "I'm sorry, that was so random to ask." She giggled nervously, hoping the Tah wasn't scared off by talk of cubs.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:20 pm
Chii Hakubi

Cinead lead the way down the pathway had traveled from earlier, taking the winding path up the side of the territory towards the mountains where one of the hot springs were. "I had traveled to this area myself from the far south where the air was drier and the ground wasn't dirt but hot sand. Like golden pebbles. It was bloody hot there with very few areas with fresh water but it surely was a glorious spot to be. Yet there was no one else there so I felt the need to seek out others and here I am, home." He shared, slowing his pace when he looked at Chii curiously at her question. "Nay me bonnie lass. There are no orphan cubs that I know of. Everyone is quite tight knit here but perhaps they are around yet good at hiding. Ye never know. Why do you ask?"  

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
[ RP Zone ] The Ring of Fire

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers