Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[RP/BATT] Fancy and Judgemental (Regina & Eostre) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
purplerosesbeauty rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:45 pm

Eostre watched Regina carefully, as she swung her sword. Her movements were liquid smooth, perfect. It was lovely to watch the queen in action. She was determined not to let Regina get past her defenses.

But she stepped wrong, and Regina got her. Eos staggered back, just enough. She sucked in a breath. Damn, that might bruise. But if they were playing a bit more rough... Eostre stepped forward again, jabbing a shorter, more impactful punch to the Empress. The blueblood wouldn't be left behind.

"Well, what do you want to know about me?" she asked. She flashed a smile. If she wanted to know military aspirations that was one thing. But surely Regina wasn't trying to flatter her and find out about her hobbies or engage her in boring small talk here. "I'm sure I can oblige you, Regina."

HP: 6/20
Damage: 4 + 1 = 5
Military grade brass knuckles

amicableAggressor
good good children! ask eostre anything!!

amicableAggressor rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:50 pm
"Unf - what do you think I wanna know about?" Eostre had bobbed in one direction and punched in the other, catching her off guard. It knocked some of the wind out of the empress, but she still had enough remaining to make her question sound playful. It was time for the blueblood to give Regina some insight into herself, be it from what she told, or what she excluded. You couldn't try to get close and remain distant at the same time. "I'm sure you don't want me to only think of you as a line in a military report, Diazzi."

Reginner deals 4 damage.

Military grade +1
10/20hp

purplerosesbeauty
what good children

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

purplerosesbeauty rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-12)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:01 pm

Eostre paused. She was caught in a bit of a bind now, either way she answered would be revealing. Might as well... answer her? She didn't know what she wanted to hear, but there were times the truth was good. In the end, it was true she was trying to build a rapport with Regina. "No. I'd like you to think of me much more fondly than that, Regina." She smiled, and stepped back from the queen again, to get her bearings and have the room to answer without getting the same wind-knocked-out-of-her treatment. She was already feeling the high of the fight coming down, exhaustion setting in.

"I don't just want to be one of your trusted military officers. I want to be your friend. Perhaps even a close friend. I think all good trolls aspire to work so closely with their Queen, and I'm one of the lucky ones who actually get to do it," she said. "I think I've made my military aspirations clear enough. I'm the best there is, and I want to prove it to you."

She hopped forward to punch the queen again, laughing a little. "I suppose my hobbies are simple, if you wanted to know that sort of boring thing. I like spy fiction and fighting and parties. I enjoy tea and chocolate and fancy s**t like that, like any good highblood. I'm fairly typical, I suppose, in most ways."

HP: 2/20
Damage: 1 + 1 = 2

amicableAggressor
P:

amicableAggressor rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:13 pm
Tea and chocolate and fancy s**t. Well it matched up with Diazzi's profile. Regina's mind flicked through the response as she parried the blow with her hilt. 'Good trolls' though, that was no good. Right and wrong were such easily malleable concepts - if your goal in life was to be good, then you'd just be lead around by the most heart-jerking speaker of the hour. No, she'd take a troll who's goal in life was to be successful over good any day. "I don't think you got anything to prove to me in terms of ambition. Your name's been on the list of volunteers for every crisis since I stepped up." Backing away from the other girl, she swapped her sabre over to her other hand, shaking the one that had been holding it. "And I dunno how much more beating my arms can take! Sorry, but I'm gonna cheat a little."

The strike came not from the empress, who had already begun to sheathe her weapon, but from inside the blueblood's own head. A tight painful burst, disorienting and chilling, but without the intent to seriously harm. It was an uncomfortable, intrusive sensation, but the feeling it left was more of a curt greeting than a malicious intent. From where she stood, Regina watched, friendly, but still very, very curious.

"You'll have to introduce me to your lusus some time. That's the best I can do to show you my ma. Y'know. If you wanna be friends and all."

Military grade +1
8/20hp

purplerosesbeauty
a a and overkill

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:23 pm

Eostre stood as Regina backed away. So she didn't feel like she'd given away too much. She'd much rather show than tell when it came to dealing with the Queen. Show her the ambition, show her the drive and the hunger and the skill. And it seemed like she'd done well enough, that Regina noticed her name, noticed her skills, and noticed her. If she were sweeps younger she'd feel giddy as a grub. She just felt... proud. This was what she wanted, and this was what she got.

Well, that and a little more. Eostre's hand flew to her head, the psychic attack foreign and uncomfortable in her skull. Like a migraine but intense, painful. Her whole body tensed, trying to resist it and cope with the sudden feeling. She couldn't concentrate on anything while the moment lasted, and when it was gone it was as if it never was. She breathed out, suddenly relieved. Her hand moved to her mouth, knuckle pressed to her lip for a moment.

"Well, I'll see if I can get my dad on his best behavior for you, Regina," she replied, a bit breathless. If that was just a taste of her power as the queen, Eostre never wanted to be on her bad side. Thank god she wasn't a seadweller and never had to face her dread lusus either. "But I think it'll be nice... being friends." She reached her hand out to the Empress, flashing a genuine smile.

HP: 0/20
Damage: ---

amicableAggressor
yesss
hi here's the tag

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:29 pm
"If your dad taught you how to keep that game face on, I bet he'll do fine. And yeah! Sure is! You can show me how to eat chocolates the proper way, or whatever, huh?" Stepping towards Eostre, Regina extended both hands wide in benevolence. The blueblood hadn't even looked faintly annoyed at the cheap shot. Whoever she really was, she was also poised, intelligent, and knew which side her bread was buttered on. All in all, there could have been worse final impressions.

"Here, I'll show you the canteen we got. A little drink, then back on to the tour. Sounds great?"

purplerosesbeauty
last reply from mee o/ if you want to do one more to wrap up that's fine, if not we can end here!

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out