Submit

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OMG, you have fins too?!?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:06 pm
      A play-date.

That was what Phelie said it was. Apparently, they found an old friend once while Mesnei was absorbed watching TV-- A seadweller and her lusus who was also looking for highblooded friends. Mesnei was mostly looking for allies, but Phelie said to make good with the seadwellers, so...

There they were. As Mesnei surfaced on the beach, she immediately stumbled into the sand and cursed the rising tide. It took her a few tries to get used to walking on land. She didn't really like the surface, it was too hot and everyone was dirty. And lowblooded. Though she wouldn't dare say that aloud-- Not in front of Phelie, at least. She enjoyed and missed the cool wetness of the water surrounding her. Tch, if the other girl was a seadweller, why were they meeting on land? It was preposterous, really. 'You need to learn to walk on land better,' blah blah blah. She could rule an empire from under the water, they knew that. Silently fuming, the pinkblood followed after her lusus, pouting all the way until they reached the boardwalk of Civisect. They were to stay on the sands so there was that, at least. Phelie greeted them with a bow of their head, one of their eight tentacles waving at the two.

A firm nudge was given to Mesnei's shoulder. The troll pursed her lips, clenching and unclenching her hands as she was nudged toward the pinkblood. Mesnei lifted her head slightly. Play nice. She repeated to herself, crossing her arms and pursing her lips. She looked at the pinkblood-- She seemed... Meek. "I am Mesnei." A low hum sounded out, and Mesnei felt the hairs on her neck stand. "Hello. Since our lusi have brought us to meet and become "friends," I would like to know who you are, seadweller." Phelie stopped humming, turning their attention toward the other lusus. Mesnei visibly relaxed. She could be nice, when she wanted to!

purplerosesbeauty

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:54 pm
Natash didn't want to go to the play-date. Anyone her lusus wanted her to be friends with probably wasn't all that great, and since when did Angel have friends? The thought was horrifying in itself. Another beast, just as awful as her, probably, would be the only creature that could stand her company. It wasn't like she had a choice though, she was dragged to the boardwalk and unceremoniously dumped onto the sand, where she was to meet her new friend. She almost wished they were meeting in the water so the soft rush of the waves could comfort her.

Do not embarrass yourself, Natash. You will need the support of the seadwellers if you ever hope to be a leader of trollkind, and if she discovers you are an absolute imbecile she probably will not hesitate to have you culled when you are older, Angel whispered to her beforehand. This was her comfort instead. This is important. Make her your compatriot and stand together with her. Become... friends.

The thought filled Gnash with terror. She saw the other seadweller on the beach when she arrived. Her lusus was big enough, and it looked like the kind of creature she thought Angel would know, like a horrorterror of the deep. But the seadweller, she didn't seem... too bad? Hopefully? She crossed her arms, trying not to bite at her lip. Maybe they could become friends. After all, it would be nice to have someone her lusus approved of, who she liked and didn't threaten to hurt. She was curt, but she seemed like the sort of seadweller she could look up to. Someone better than her.

"I am Natash but my lusus and some of my other friends they call me Gnash as a nickname because of my teeth," she said, opening and closing her mouth to demonstrate. She kept watching her lusus greet the other one out of the corner of her eyes though. It seemed weird to see her... not aggressive, about another troll or their lusus.

She paused. Was there even anything smart she could say, that wouldn't make the seadweller look at her strangely? She looked back at Mesnei, looking for something... "I like your hair it is really pretty and it is decorated very nice!" Gnash beamed, clasping her hands together in front of her. She could smile and be nice and not panic or throw a fit. That would be best. "It's nice to meet you Mesnei."

quite uneventful
a small post but... lets get these fronds together :3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:32 pm
      Mesnei blinked. Nicknames? Mesnei never had or used any of those. She found them strange, mainly because Phelie told her that was what weaklings used. She was to always address a troll by their last name, but the other hadn't told her it. Then again, they were supposed to be friends, so... Was she supposed to use her nickname, since her friends called her that? Mesnei's hands clenched and unclenched again, seemingly focused. It was when she complimented her that Mesnei looked up with large eyes. She could feel her lips curl slightly. Hey, this girl wasn't so bad after all! Mesnei's hands fell from being crossed, one hand rising to her hip as she felt her chin raise slightly. "Hehehe. Yes, yes, I like my hair too. Isn't it great? Ahaha!!" She played with one of her hair strands, smiling fondly as she heard another humming, enough to make her stand stragihter and stop talking about herself. "I-- Suppose. I ah. I very much like your pink arms. And your teeth are very acceptable. Very sharp and practical. I approve." Mesnei nodded, glancing wearily at Phelie before looking back at Gnash. Mesnei's grin spread across her face. "Nice meeting you too. Yes. Phelie tells me I must practice walking. Can we walk as we talk? ...Gnash?" Mesnei asked, adding her nickname at the end a bit hastily.

purplerosesbeauty
YESSSSSS

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:13 am
Gnash rocked back and forth on her feet, smiling. It seemed like being friendly worked! Take that, Angel. Mesnei looked so pleased, so confident too. She was complimented in turn and felt a bit of shame wash over her. It was... weird to hear trolls liked her teeth, though this wasn't the first time she'd been told they were something to be liked about her appearance, but it still felt not-real when they said it. Sharp, practical, approved. That was a nice feeling, something she could understand. "You really think so?" she said quietly, before picking up on the next part. She stuck out one of her legs and wiggled her painted toes with a smile. "Oh yeah! I'm pretty good at walking so we can walk and talk at once if you want and you know I sometimes like walking because there is some things that are only on the surface and not in the ocean did you know that?"

She offered her hand out to Mesnei. "Oh can we walk away from our lusii or will they be watching us this whole time do you think..." Angel was sitting quietly, not saying anything for once. She looked down the beach, wondering if they could find some crabs in their shells. Or a buggie that was hiding in a shell, which definitely happens sometimes when she was lucky.

quite uneventful
yoinks sry this is kinda short

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:04 pm
      Mesnei found Natash looked nice when she smiled. It was better than how she looked like, when Phelie and her lusus brought them nearer. Her question was met with a firm nod of approval. She looked dangerous, yet endearing. Weak, but strong. She could kill, but others wouldn't believe it. Mesnei would never lie. At least, not right now. Looking down at her toes as she wiggled them, Mesnei was in awe of the color on her toes and her face neared to look, almost falling forward as she leaned and almost fell forward. She didn't know how to balance herself, but she'd managed to stick one foot in front of the other and suddenly she was stumbling into a disjointed walk. Mesnei managed to stop before she got too far, though. "I, ah, do not know, if. If Phelie would be alright with that." She said blankly, in monotone and straightening herself up. This "standing" thing was always a challenge. "I would like to learn more about this... Surface. Land is very different and I am not sure if it is worth my time. My time is very important. I must plan for things.* But I can just organize everything from the ocean, if it continues to be so... Uneventful and boring up here. TV is much better than... Here." The TV always glorified the surface, but it was nothing like her favorite TV shows. How disappointing.

"Nothing says we can't try." Mesnei said in a low voice, glancing over at Phelie and Angel having a good time and waving a little at Phelie, whom gave her that look that said pay attention to your new friend. It was so formal, it almost felt uncomfortable. Thankfully, Mesnei was used to it. Phelie could be as perfect as they wanted to her. "Phelie seems to want us to become closer. I do not know Angel, but such can only be achieved by interacting on our own. Yes?" Mesnei nodded. "We'll... Walk.
      They can catch up, I'm sure." Mesnei murmured, voice lowering with each word, arms crossing and appearing thoughtful. Seeming set on her decision, Mesnei nodded affirmatively. "Yes, yes. Since I don't know the surface. Please. Enlighten me." She murmured, looking dully around her and feeling weird about the sticky, dirty sand on the soles of her feet. She didn't sign up for that.

purplerosesbeauty
*all the things, all irons in the fire, all of them

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:25 am
Natash hummed a bit at that. She could understand though, her own lusus only begrudgingly left her alone most times. Or would get mad enough she'd give up chasing after her and then say something mean to her later. She didn't want to press it.

She listened to Mesnei, a bit in awe. She planned things? Was that why Angel wanted her to meet this other seadweller? "Things? That sounds very exciting and I will make sure I do not waste your time! I will show you neat things that are only on the surface that I know and like," she said excitedly. If she'd never seen anything, that has to make it a little cooler. Mesnei probably lived way deep in the ocean! Which was pretty neat, but Gnash loved her beachside hive, where she could go on her roof and stare out at the city lights and see trolls on the boardwalk far away.

"Closer?" She tilted her head and looked over at the two lusii, the way Angel was closing her eyes. Content? Then, what Mesnei was really saying started to click. She wanted to get away from them! Just like her. Gnash had no problem agreeing and walking as far away from them as she could. "Yeah they can catch up later very much later after we are done bonding and having fun," she said, pressing her hands together and darting forward toward a pile of seaweed where a small flock of birds gathered.

"Do you like animals because the beach has a lot of really fun and gross ones that do not live in the ocean because they breathe the air and not the water like us," she called out, trying to catch the sea birds that just scuttled away from her when she approached. Even with her arms outstretched she didn't catch them. They cawed at her. "There are all kinds of neat beasts on the surface that aren't like anything in the water and I like that! Some are soft and have fur and six stubby legs and there are ones that are very tiny and cute and have hard shells and wings and I think wings are incredible," she watched as one of the birds flew off. Not as good as a bug's wing in her opinion, but bird wings were pretty neat too. "If you don't like funny creatures though I know other stuff like about cities and the desert and snow and festivals!"

quite uneventful
gnash: theres all kinds of animals *describes two*

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:30 am
      Mesnei lifted her nose slightly, crossing her arms with a clink of her bracelets as she felt her insides churn with approval. Gnash was already 5 steps from gaining the Mesnei Seal of Approval. Each compliment made the seadweller only more and more giddy, and the bright, haughty sneer on her face was the only way she could smile. "Yes, yes. It is very exciting. Maybe you can see my plans some night. I would very much like to show you. Kekeke." Her laugh was wheezy and breathy, but excited nonetheless.

She was glad Gnash seemed to understand what she was saying. "Yes. Yes!! It is what they told us to do, after all." She followed the other seadwellers rushing with an excited pace, trying not to fall— She was too cool to fall, especially now with the pink blood showing her the weird flying beasts in the skies. She'd rather be in the water, thankyouverymuch. "T-they look interesting." She said, though her attention was off wearily glancing at a busy Phelie, seemingly more content by talking to Angel. She looked back, considerably calmer and content. The seabirds were huge, and Gnash was trying to come close before it left. That ticked her off some. She stomped over, hands balled into fists. "Come back right now." She demanded, but the birds still flew away. Mesnei felt dumb. "I don't like the sky. The birds are dumb." She pouted, crossing her arms and feeling a little hurt. It should've come back, so that Gnash could play with it. Why weren't they listening!!

"There are probably better beasts further inland. These things are weird. And dumb." She repeated, frowning harder, and looking back at Gnash. "Desert? Snow?" She'd heard of them in passing, but had never... Really... Seen either of them. Or experienced them. One was really hot, the other really cold. She guessed? "What are festivals." She asked, but it was more of a statement than a question. Those sounded more interesting and fun than the other two.

purplerosesbeauty
gnash my baby... sorry I took so long!!!

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:58 am
Gnash smiled. She'd like to see the plans, even if she didn't understand them. She never did, at least when Angel tried to get her to do stuff like that, and shared examples of other seadwellers, cool ones who were military leaders... It was too much and too confusing. But, Mesnei offering to show her... didn't that mean she wanted to see her again?

"The animals are sometimes very hard to catch especially the ones with wings but that makes it that much more impressive when you catch them and then you feel good and accomplished," she said, wringing her hands a bit. They all flew off in a hurry, and Mesnei seemed mad about it. Maybe a bit mad at her for not catching them? She hoped she wasn't messing this up already, and glanced at Mesnei.

"Festivals are very fun!" Excitement creeped into her voice. This was something she could answer really good. "I went to one last sweep and it was the Harvest Moon Jubilee which is a lowblood celebration of their harvests but it was so much fun," Gnash started. It was a bit of a bittersweet memory, but in the moment it had been fun. The lights, making friends, being a child. "There is games like making cakes and digging through hay and catching the miniature snoutbeast and a lot of very yummy food and decorations and it is like a big outside party that so many different trolls go to instead of an ocean party that is just seadwellers inside a hive." She wondered if that didn't sound fun enough to a seadweller though, since it really was a lowblood party it mostly catered to them... still, there was something so fun about the novelty of it! Angel would never have let her play in mud and hay or anything like that normally.

"Maybe we should go to a festival together sometime! It does not have to be a lowblood festival I am sure we could find something else too if you wanted to do that instead," Gnash said, reaching to touch Mesnei's arm. That was something friends did... they hung out and went to fun events together, and stayed far away from their annoying terrible lusii.

quite uneventful
aha watch me post at a snail's pace to rps i enjoy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:40 pm
      "Wings..." Mesnei looked back at the creatures flying away. "Those are the. Arm flappy things. Yes?" Mesnei nodded affirmatively. "We will catch one together. I am very good at strategy!" Mesnei exclaimed, sneer wide, eyes full of pride as she chuckled to herself. She thought pretty highly of herself, that much was obvious.

The pinkblood listened to her excited tone, eyes wider and slightly more eager. Her eyes glanced in her direction, but her face stayed straight ahead. "Harvest Moon Jubilee. Hmm." She seemed thoughtful, interested. Maybe she could watch one of these, er, celebrations. Yummy food made her a lot more interested. She hadn't tasted much landdweller food, but that could be remedied with another get together. "That does sound very nice. Yes, alright. I am interested." Maybe she'd regret it, but then again, Natash-- Er, Gnash seemed knowledgeable about the landdweller subject. Hm. "I want to go! With you. Yes! I am sure Phelie will agree with this, especially with a, ah, knowledgeable seadweller like you being there. To help me. Because you will help me with landdwellers. Definitely." Mesnei nodded at her own words, crossing her arms and continuing to nod before turning her head back to look at Gnash at her hand touching her arm. She smiled brightly. "Any festival. I am sure we'll have fun. Yes!"

purplerosesbeauty
smile

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:51 pm
"Yes they are very flappy and silly and yes together we can do so many things together I would think because I think we are better together," Gnash said. Together was a good word that she liked. Mesnei was so confident and smart too, she really was everything Gnash wasn't. But that would make them better friends, wouldn't it?

"We will definitely go to all the fun things together Mesnei because we are good friends together and our lusii will surely agree as you say and perhaps even allow us more time alone to know one another and have fun because two seadwellers are in very good company together I would think," she said, leaning closer to the other seadweller as they walked side by side, further and further alongside the beach. She nodded and smiled. For once she really felt like she'd met someone who could understand her.

"And we will have fun. Together."

quite uneventful
and done~ [great job!]

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas