Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
[Plots] Circus Balam

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:01 pm
So with the past event we have gotten quite a bit of new circus balam in play.

With owning the Ringleader of this group. i've decided to see what you guys intend to do with yours.

What would you guys like to do with them?

Should they stick together? (if so do we want to make them a colony or join The Abnormal Festival (FNAF Colony i have in the works) they could be the day entertainment were the FNAF balam could be the night time entertainment)

What sort of plots would you like with these guys?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:05 pm
Here's mine from the event. If you want any rp with any of them just poke me..

User Image
Enrica is pretty much going to be a stern leader. She wishes success on all of those under her. If something seems to be going wrong in any aspect of the show she will put it upon her shoulders to figure out a solution to it. Even if that means her own participation in something.

User Image

Vivan is graceful and quite careful with her flame. She's always looking for new ways or styles to incorporate in her act.

I know the Fire Dancers were planning on sticking together as a 'Family'  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:14 pm
To be honest, I am not interested in joining the two groups together.

The new circus, is simply put; bad and full of charlatans

Where as the FNAF, from what I understand- genuine and their shanagins are harmless and playful

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:53 pm
Good point, though the FNAF balams' personalities i can see them growing into being bad and charlatans with their act

Another point then I do not want to make another traveling circus type colony. So this one would have to find a place to settle down in. One where both ice and fire tribe members could live comfortably. However if i remember correctly there were no ice tribe members given out from this event.
So we could just exclude the ice tribe completely from this and make their homeland somewhere south.

Thoughts? Also would like other peoples opinions before we do go through with anything to make things 'final'
[ Radical Dreamer ]

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:28 pm
User Image
I have Brandr, who was going to bond with the fire dancer cub owned by Teigra.

I don't know enough about the two groups to lean either or or against joining them. I don't blame you Zak for not wanting to do two of the same type. If they settled down though, wouldn't their "fakes" be discovered? Unless they lived in a pirate-y town like Tortuga where it doesn't matter. XD

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:02 am
if you want to involve the other group, there is posiblities for plots. (Rivialy, partnership, or even FNAF groups getting bad mouthed or having a bad rep because of the ebil circus) But neither group is actually techquinally even official as a 'colony.' There just isn't enough rp going on, or any currently, or either has been applied for.

Also yeah, FNAF babies could go bad.

I worked with a circus. It just seems strange for one to settle down completely and not move around. As Mag said, they could get discovered, loose what ever profit they are trying for, resources can run dry and arent really considered a circus.

One doesn't need every tribe member, but they do need to consider the fire trib members.

^-^

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:59 am
I have Palaver, and I'm pretty excited to play with the other Threadbare. /vibrates

The extent of my FNaF knowledge is a couple of Let's Plays and Game Theory videos, so I don't know that I have the know-how to sound off on that. Generally, though, I guess I don't see any reason there can't be two circus-type groups running around?

It seems like there would be some juicy plot potential there, even: if the FNaF group is a "nicer" circus, finding a way to reach out to them might be a good way for those of us who eventually want to stage a Great Escape to make that happen. I know I mentioned wanting to do so in my entry, at least; I'm not sure how into that plan the others may be.

I do see how you personally might not want to be the driving force behind both circuses, though, Zak. That could be confusing.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:28 am
I'm pretty sure the two fakes are for show only. Although they can be convincing i'm pretty sure they would be found out right awya anyways since a fire tribe member can't have the aspects of a light tribe ect. Its general knowledge among the balam.

The FNAF group is suppose to be a traveling circus, it was the orginal concept but we went with the idea of an Abnormal Festvial (hence the name) since we figured at the time that there are probably no concept of circus in this world (looks like we were wrong) as they progress i can see them doing several ebil things like the members of this group.the FNAF balam are not nice. Most of them have spooky scary tendencies.So if we did combine them it would be later on in both's history maybe after a meeting between each group. though it could be intersting to make them rivals as well.

the thing is with that i'm trying my best to make the FNAF group into a colony, despite the little rp there is. We have the members and everything we just need the rp to back it up. which these circus peeps could. The only role im missing over there is the leader of Entertainment which i have a contest going on for, but it hasn't drawn much interest it seems. (but i could see my ring leader filling that position)

Also another thing since I practically run the FNAF group and trying to get this one started with my ownership of the Ring leader I'd simply rather have one as a colony and one as either just a group roaming the lands until they meet (it could be at this time were they decide to join each other or simply be rivals.)

(if any of this rambling makes sense, I just got up and am getting ready for work)

magnadearel

[ Radical Dreamer ]

Anderleit

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:12 pm
I'm not sure what to add. So, going from the original post, yes, I'd like to keep the circus group together. They were given out in an event together, so I'd love to see how they all play together as a troop. I'm also excited to see all the fire dancers played together like a strange little 'family'. xd

I don't know much about FNAF. I never played any of the games and I only know a little about what they're about. I don't know how much of that carried over into who they are in the shop either; they could be completely different for all I know. I'm not sure what to say on that group since I know so little about them, but they seem like their own thing and I'm not sure I ever saw them as a 'circus' type group before.

That being said, I can understand Zak not wanting to be in charge of maintaining two major groups trying to form colonies. However, just because Zak has the ringleader, doesn't mean that we can't all share the load for keeping the group active and driven. Maybe the two groups can become something of rivals, attempting to sabotage or expose the other? Maybe that plays into those with Threadbare who want to plot an escape one day? Maybe those rivals are viewed as potential allies? XD

Not sure if any of that helps, but I wanted to put my two cents in so you know that I was at least reading.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:23 pm
I am not really sure where everyone stands on this subject, but i do plan on starting an circus rp with at least the cubs with the mistress.I am going to really get things in gear, since I have been feeling better.

I have also been toying around with the idea of the Mistress being bounded to Cain, that is apart of MorningStar's clan.

So, if the circus for sure decides to join the FNAF group. I will be pulling her and Ruin from the group. I am just putting that out there, not for a power play- but to properly inform everyone. Since this has kinda been put at a stand still.

-Thanks

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

[ Plots & Quests ] The Square

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out