Qwertea
Vice Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:37 pm
It is very important to report all the violations that you come across to the moderators. When you do this you're helping to keep Gaia a fun and friendly place for all of the other members.
This forum is dedicated to help people keep track of the violations that they report.

You may make one thread to keep all your report numbers or you can make a new thread each month.

Before you start reporting things please look over Gaia's terms of service and Gaia's rules an guidelines
Also keep in mind that each forum/subforum has it's own set of rules. You can find them as stickies at the top of the first page in each forum/subforum.

For an example of what a report log should look like visit this thread.

Don't hold conversations in the stickies, people might read through them and get confused, it also looks messy and it drives me a tad crazy. If you want to chat about reporting or whatever go over to our chatterbox forum in the guild.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:15 am
in the art discussion forum, 22 out of the 40 posts on the first page are actually offsite advertisement... I just reported them all

edit: the second page yields 19 offsite advertisement reports and one misplaced thread  

Enitnerolf

Shameless Hoarder

26,590 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Qwertea
Vice Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:45 pm
Enitnerolf

You need to make a log in the forum, posting results in stickies is kinda distracting... You can use mine as an example. wink  
🏡The Forum Clean Up Initiative

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games