Bonuses:
+1 to Persuasion

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:35 pm
Powers

Meta Temporary

Rediscovered

KITTY CALLER
Dreamer Power
See a cat? Want to pet it? Good, because every cat wants to cuddle you! No getting stood up by snob cats for you!

OVERGROWTH
Quest Power Recovered from Prompt 1 pts.
By expending a little bit of her energy, juniper is able to make plants that are around her grow. she must be in contact with the plant for this to work but this does mean that with a touch she could have a seedling turn to a sapling. Overuse of this ability will wear her out and leave her drained and in a vulnerable state (which is to say that trying to grow a seedling to an actual fully grown tree is not advisable).

PEACEBOUND
Meta Roll Power Recovered from Again prompt
Once per day, you can interrupt someone drawing a weapon or giving you paperwork. They will turn around and leave.

CLIMATE CONTROL
Riser Power Recovered from Again (2) prompt
No matter what the weather or what she's wearing, Juniper always feels the perfect temperature.

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:42 pm
Log

Meta RP Log | - Complete - In Progress
        A Hole In The World | ORP
        Sunday | ORP
        Hey Junie, Welcome To The 60's | SDRP
        The Fiddle and The Drum | ORP
        [1969] The Beach Concert | ORP
        [1969] Stones Like Black Teeth | ORP
        [1969] For Every Beginning | ORP
        [Void] And End, To All Things | ORP

Kolina rolled 3 4-sided dice: 2, 3, 2 Total: 7 (3-12)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:44 pm
Prompt 1
Hey Junie, Welcome To The 60's

Firstly: You have nowhere to stay. (How long will you be here? Who knows.)
Secondly: You have nothing to wear. (Your clothes definitely don't fit in.)
Thirdly: What are you going to do for money? (It's not immediately obvious, you know.)

What sort of lodgings do you acquire for your stay?
1. You know, I've always liked camping. (None)
2. It's fun to stay at the YMCA. (Youth hostel/homeless shelter)
3. I scrounged up enough cash to secure a rented room. (Hotel/rented room)
4. I've managed to find a comfy bed with a kindly family or group. (Rented room, free)

What sort of clothing do you find to help you blend in?
1. My clothes are fine. (None)
2. I found a clothesline. (Stolen off a clothesline; low-class or poorly meshing)
3. I scrounged up enough cash to secure a pretty decent outfit. (Purchased; mid-class or slightly against social mores)
4. Someone took pity on me and helped me blend in more. (Free; easy to pass)

How are you going to earn some cash?
1. I don't need it. (None)
2. Busking! I'm good at it! (Low income)
3. Some under-the-table work. (Middleish income)
4. I've always fancied myself a con man... (High income)

Using pts rolled to recover Overgrowth power and +1 to persuasian  

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Kolina rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:44 am
A͝GA̦͉̥I̧̲̬Ǹ̯̠̫
[1969] Stones Like Black Teeth

Before posting into the new thread, please roll 1d4 in your character's record. This determines how much damage you take from the glitch. Glitch damage cannot be healed, and must be worked around.

Subtract your roll from your character's health total, and add the effect posted below to your post header.
1. Disorientation. No stat changes.
2. Migraine. -1 to all combat rolls.
3. Light physical damage. -1 to all combat rolls.
4. Severe disorientation. -2 to persuasion rolls.

So, a character who rolled a 3 would have a new maximum health total of 22 and a -1 debuff to combat rolls. A character who rolled a 1 would have a new maximum health total of 24 and no debuffs.

You will have an opportunity to undo the debuffs in the future.

You may also reclaim one more power at this time.

Recovering the power, Peacebound  
Kolina rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:43 am

A̓̓̂͆̓̉̾̚͏͔̜̥͉͓̥̮̮G̦̔̑͗͐̽͐Å̰̩̟̲̕Ï̦̳͌̿͋̃͌̈́͐͡Ņ̻̫̻̇

For Every Beginning

Before posting into the new thread, please roll 1d4 in your character's record. This determines how much damage you take from the glitch. Glitch damage cannot be healed, and must be worked around.

Subtract your roll from your character's health total, and add the effect posted below to your post header.
1. Nausea. No stat changes.
2. Severe nausea. -1 to all combat rolls.
3. Moderate physical damage. -1 to all combat rolls.
4. Visual hallucinations. -2 to persuasion rolls.

This comes off your total from the last roll, so if you have 24 health after last prompt and you roll a 2 now, you'll have 22 health total.

You will have an opportunity to undo the debuffs in the future.

You may also reclaim one more power at this time.

Recovering the power, Climate Control  

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:05 am
[VOID] An End, To All Things

Juniper Wilcox up for Principal role

It was a turning point. Things were about the happen. Juniper wouldn’t stand there and say she was the most knowledgeable about what had been happening to all of them. Hell, she felt like a child compared to some here, but she had thrown herself into all of this head first. There had been no regrets in learning what she could, in experimenting with magic, and meeting all of the people involved. How could she? It was very much a part of her life now. So this looming challenge that they all faced was not something that she was going to turn away from.

There were too many people she wanted to protect. Hell, she wanted to keep those she had never even met safe. After all, why should anyone be harmed over something like this?

And poor Sunny, sure she barely knew the girl, but to fall into what seemed like a madness was heartbreaking.

Nope, Juniper was damned determined to throw her all into this. She even wanted to save Renard, the so called ‘Enemy’. His mistakes in the past were just that, in the past, and though she believed strongly in Karma, she also felt the man had paid for his ‘crimes’. Why should he have to face a possible death? Why should any of them?

She’d quite happily pay the fee of flesh if need be, if it meant an end to the continuous pain for so many.

She believed in the growth and knowledge that the tree represented. The balance that the knot entwined within it, and the key that promised a way to unlock freedom and understanding.

When it came to the fourth principle, Juniper hesitated a moment in her thoughts. There were multiple players for the role. Sunny, though it felt wrong to force her into the position, would it only harm her more in the end? Especially if something disrupted their intent? Renard also, but he had been forced into it the first time, perhaps a change would be good? There also was the stone that seemed to be connected to all of this somehow. Was there something or someone else they were missing?

She bit her lip, but made her decision. It felt wrong to force a person into such a position without their being there. Plus, she trusted Zac’s intuition.

The stone it was, and she poured her belief into that decision. No turning back now. A slice of the knife. Thoughts focused. With care and a determined look on her face, she poured her magic into her blood and into the traced sigil. She wanted everything to come together. To balance itself out and create a cohesive, tight-knit bond among everyone involved. This way, everyone can live safely.  
ashdown

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games