Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:47 pm
Julian took a deep breath in thought, scratching the side of his head. "Well, yeah, those are real here. They're not all wolves, though." He looked back down at the table to press a couple more pieces into place. "Sorry, I sort of figured everyone who lives here knows this stuff."

the semblance of unity

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:45 pm
"Yeah, but I'm not from here. Even if I work in a funeral home, supernatural stuff doesn't happen there." He'd had that... incident in the library so, he knew stuff happened, but the details were not something he'd focused on. Not all wolves - he thought immediately of a were-ferret and swallowed a laugh.

Horace kept his eyes on the puzzle. "So not wolves - what are they? I've only see a little bit, here and there - kind of thought it was the same sort of thing that lurked in other cities if you looked hard enough."

cibarium

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:04 pm
"I don't think they're real anywhere else," Julian bluntly stated. "And I think they can only be mammals. Probably. The one I know is a fox."

His brow crinkled and he frowned a bit.

"I don't think I had her permission to tell you that."

the semblance of unity

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:05 am
"That's a shame. Can y'imagine the differences in culture if they'd been worldwide? Also, a were-fish would just be awkward. Little too Innsmouth." Somehow, if was easier to just accept that there might be were-creatures here, though Horace felt like he wouldn't truly believe it until he saw it. He looked up at Julian.

"Well, I don't even know who you're talking 'bout, so we should be fine. I'm not going to run up to every fox and shake them to see if they are also humanoid." First off, that wouldn't work. Secondly, that was weird. "I met a, well, a ferret-thing made of shadows. But that's all I've got."

cibarium

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:01 pm
"You might not be able to say that for long," Julian wearily offered as he shoved the last piece in place. Now there was a fully realized pigeon staying back at them with an orange eye. It was kind of creepy.

the semblance of unity
OTL sorry this took 5ever, wrap next turn?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:57 am
"Sounding super ominous there, Julian." He shot the guy a funny look. "I got to go, but do you come 'round here often for puzzles? That way I can update you if your prediction comes true." Horace grinned and pushed his chair out from the table.

cibarium

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:41 pm
Julian shrugged and got out his phone to take a picture of his completed puzzle (weird, maybe?) as Horace stood up. "If you want more predictions, I know a lady. See you around."

the semblance of unity

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:46 pm
He shot Julian an odd look as he left. This town was definitely getting stranger.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas