[prp] dog walk (shun&blue) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:10 pm
Seeing how the dogs had taken an interest in the floating twig, Shun just moved it closer to let the big one take it if he so chose while he spoke with Blue.

"That is correct. It is only around Ashdown where you can enter that place. Anywhere else in the world, you will be fine. No magic bullshit," he replied. Though, given the new knowledge he had picked up from Jeremiah, he wasn't completely sure if that would still be the case once all of this was done. There were way too many questions still floating about.

Drawing in a deep breath, he slowly nodded.

"There is a group of those who can cross over to Other Ashdown like you and I. Moonwalkers. Though they are effectively were-beings. They are normally non-hostile and can be perfectly fine during the full moons. However there are circumstances where one can go feral... and that was basically what had happened at the library. A small group went apeshit since they didn't know the precautions they needed to take to avoid that from happening."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:56 pm
"Victor," Blue warned. The Great Pyrenees made a loud 'bwoof' and a weird biting motion at the twig that never quite got it.

"Well, it's a good thing I travel for a living - sort of," Blue said, irritated, and stared at Shun. "If that's true, why haven't you just left? Are you a masochist or something? Nothing sounds like fun here."

After the whole spiel on Moonwalkers, Blue looked extraordinarily displeased, and leveled the detective with a flat stare.

"You're telling me," he said slowly, "that Team Jacob broke out in Blackfriars and went feral on everyone? Am I going to become a ******** furry too?"

Blade Kuroda

moonjavas

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:44 pm
"I am in too deep. I have obligations to see this through. Running away now is not acceptable. But you have not reached that point," Shun explained. This kid seemed like he had other things he needed to worry about as it was. If he was just starting to go under the effects, he could probably get away with a clean conscience.

"Probably not? There are not that many moonwalkers around and they probably will not bite you unless you want them to."

Though... he didn't think they had gotten bitten initially. There must have been another factor at play. He just didn't know much about that.

Elkbones

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:51 pm
"So I just have to avoid getting bitten to not be a furry? I think I can handle that," Blue retorted, rolling his eyes and letting Victor paw his way to his feet and stick his nose against Shun's hand.

"Listen, this is my hometown, and it's also really close to where my coaches live, so as long as the Silent Hill stuff stays out of my way, I'm not going to go broke trying to find somewhere else," Blue pointed out, feeling irritated that it felt like the magic of this town was trying to chase him out. "It's already making my teeth hurt though, and I don't like that. Does it do anything nice, this magic, or is it all just seven circles of hell?"

Blade Kuroda

moonjavas

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:11 pm
"As far as I am aware, yes."

Shun then just sort of shrugged in turn to Blue. What someone considered nice varied heavily from person to person.

"It probably will not stay out of your way. You can try to avoid it, but chances are it will catch up to you one way or another. As for what is nice... that depends on what you consider to be 'good'. I know one person who can both run at super speeds and jump off of nothing in midair. Another person can heal the wounds at others, but feels their pain while in the process of doing so."

Which to some wasn't an issue. But to others it may not seem like it was worth it.

Elkbones

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:52 pm
Blue made a disgusted noise and crossed his arms and then uncrossed them, deciding better of it. With a dissatisfied look, he tugged gently on the leashes of his dogs and they butted up against his thighs.

"No, it should avoid me," Blue deadpanned, his expression steely, "I'm not looking to get ******** over by this town no matter how much I liked living in it growing up." His eyes flicked to Shun. "That's exciting, but if it just goes away once you leave town limits, then what's the point?"

He sighed, shoulders dropping.

"Thanks for the lowdown, if nothing else, I guess," he said mildly, "I'll try to avoid the furry fanclub."

Blade Kuroda

moonjavas

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:12 pm
Shun wasn't really sure if the whole thing about there not being any magic beyond the town limits would stick once the cage finished crumbling and the Enemy was either defeated or succeeded. This wasn't really something he felt was good to share right off the bat, especially since he barely knew the whole facts about that in the first place.

Maybe everything would be alright.

Everything probably was not going to be alright.

"Just stay sharp. Few people actually plan on getting into trouble," he murmured.

The detective took in a breath and rolled his shoulders, then looked over down the path where he had originally been jogging. With a sort of curt nod to Blue, he turned and started to get back on track.

Elkbones

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces