Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Why I'm Talking to You (Fellah + Cerpin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm gonna stand here til you realize why I am talking to you!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:02 pm
The air always felt different outside of Chittentown. Without all the dust and sand of his city, it felt lighter and breezier and he relished in the freshness of it. Cerpin Sugall felt a great amount of pride for his home city but there were somethings out in the world that Chittentown just couldn't provide for him. It was one of the reasons he was trying to get off of this planet to be honest but that was a whole other thing.

He stopped in front of his destination with a raised eyebrow. He'd taken the time to journey all the way out to the farms surrounding New Hemisect City for one purpose: to stock up on as much produce as he could to avoid eating any more of Tevini's garbage. How the redblood could survive eating trash out of dumpsters and second hand grocery outlets was beyond him. Call it highblood privileged or snobbery but he was not going to do that s**t anymore.

"Not bad, not bad." He counted several different types of crops spread throughout the fields and a fence full of healthy looking hoofbeasts. Whoever owned this farm knew what they were doing and they were doing it well. The purpleblood glanced around the buildings to see where the owner might be, impressed at the scope of the place. Who lived here? Hopefully they woul-

A chiseled hunk of muscles, a loose fitting pair of overalls hanging off of them, came into view and Cerpin paused for a moment to take in the view. Something in his stomach surged and he felt a flicker of warmth. Cocky lips slipped into a lopsided smile and he approached with his usual swagger. He was liking this place already.

"Hey, I'm interested in buying some stuff. Are you the owner?" Extending his hand to offer a handshake, he wondered if the redblood was in charge here or just the hired help.

"Whatever you're doing is working great. Everything here looks-" Eyes trailed up Fellah's body to the boy's face. "Delicious."

Unaru
Finally got this posted! Cerpin tries way too hard to be cool lol.

Yamashii

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:42 pm
It was a great night for farming. The farmtroll had just finished up harvesting the last of his summer crops, and with that harvest came the tilling of the soil. So Fellah had just spent a good junk of time tilling a couple fields in preparation of a new batch of crops.
Fellah was trying to catch his breath and take a breather as the stranger approached him as he was coming out of the barn. The redblood took his handkerchief out of his pocket, wiping his brow then cleaning his hands with the fabric before offering his own hand in return for a sturdy handshake.
"Yup, this farm's my hive. Name's Opimus Fellah, stranger. Ya can just call me Fellah though," he said with a charming country smile, completely oblivious to the highblood checking him over.
It seemed he was beginning to get more and more visitors as of late. Something Fellah would never complain about. It was strange though, to see a purpleblood all the way out at his farm by himself, and such a regal looking one at that.
"And thank ya kindly. Everything here is hand grown by me, my lusus and the hoofbeasts. I actually just finished a big harvest, so I got plenty of fruits and vegetables that just got picked last night. If ya'd like ya can come into the barn and see if anything strikes yer fancy." Fellah offered, holding the barn door open for his guest. He had to remember to be on his best behavior, he was known to make some social faux pas. Another purpleblood at bloodfest had reminded him of that as she threatened to cull him for accidentally hitting her with a ping pong ball at her booth. He had a lot of country charm, but seemed oblivious when it came to talking to anyone as anything more than a good friend.

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:26 pm
"Please to meet you, Fellah. 'm Cerpin Sugall." The barn door opened to reveal a treasure trove of fruits and vegetables. He let out an impressed whistle at the quality and quantity of Fellah's harvest. If Tevini saw this, she probably would've fainted. Picking up an apple from a barrel, he looked it over for any bruises or nicks and was happy to see no obvious flaws. The redblood was friendly and capable it seemed, on top of being incredibly attractive. How strange to find someone like that hiding in the middle of nowhere! What was the guy doing living on a farm? Maybe he was one of those humble types who liked a simple life.

"Your stuff looks pretty good. You do all of this by yourself?" He glanced at the other boy curiously, testing the waters to see if he worked or lived with anybody else. Not that Cerpin really cared if his target was 'taken' already or not but it would change his strategy based on the answer. The farmboy had an awkward charm to him as he fielded Cerpin's questions and the rockstar wondered if he was thrown off by the color of his cape. It was cute to see him on his most polite behavior for a highblood who'd renounced the hemospectrum. What irony!

"Something to strike my fancy. As a matter of fact, something has." Cerpin stopped playing with the food to step closer to the redblood with a twinkle of something in his eye. "Guess what it is. You're the most informed on the merch, which do you think it is?" Was the other guy the type to flirt around? Or a shy flustered sort of fellow? The playboy looked forward to poking at him to find out!

Unaru

Yamashii

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:36 pm
Watching this Cerpin guy turn an apple over in his hand, seemingly approvingly made the farm troll smile. Nothing made Fellah happier than others being truly appreciative of his hard work. The strangeness of having a hive caller was starting to wane, though Fellah had to keep it tucked in the back of his mind in case Papabuff came around and confused Cerpin for an intruder. His lusus was sweet, but often overprotective.
"Yessir, all handgrown. Just my lusus and me 'round these parts." It was a rather impressively large farm for just one troll, and obviously quality wasn't sacrificed a bit.
As the purpleblood began to close the gap between himself and Fellah, the farm troll remained standing where he was, not seeming to react. "Uhhh..." Fellah trailed off, trying to think just what Cerpin might be interested in. "Well, the bananas are particularly big and shapely this season," he suggested. It was almost impossible to tell if that was a flirt or not. The way Fellah replied was just so oblivious. He honestly had no idea that Cerpin was testing the waters with some subtle moves. It happened to be a peculiar coincidence that the bananas were indeed a great shapely harvest this year.

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:18 pm
"Oh really? Try it for me first." Cerpin raised a sly eyebrow, watching Fellah innocently pluck a banana to peel and sample. Was this guy just ******** with him? Or was he actually unaware of the innuendo? Not that it mattered to Cerpin, he'd be getting a treat either way. Fellah bit into the fruit, seeming to enjoy it and the purpleblood leaned in for his prize. Pressing his lips into Fellah's, he put his hands on the redblood's shoulders as if to keep him in place until he was done.

"You're right," Cerpin pulled back with a chuckle, "That tasted divine." The banana was completely forgotten as the rockstar focused his attention solely on Fellah, ignoring the rest of the produce. Truthfully, the bit of banana that he had tasted was fantastic but that wasn't what he was interested in right now!

"Got anything else you'd recommend trying?" His eyes watched Fellah hungrily, like a predator.

Unaru
A little short and a little late sorry but hopefully worth the wait!!

Yamashii

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:32 pm
As soon as the purplebloods lips met his own, Fellah seized up. He stood rigid and still as he felt his face blush so hard that he probably looked like one of his tomatoes. Once Cerpin finally released him, the farm troll stood there, mouth agape and one could almost hear the dial-up tone emanating from his head.
Completely blanking on any sort of response to what just happened, Fellah instead tried to continue business as usual. The highblood had asked about other produce right? Or was that just the redbloods own imagination? Either way, he rigidly walked over to a barrel full of brightly colored tubers.
"TH-THESE CAME IN R-R-REAL NICE THIS YEAR...THEY'RE F-FROM BUSTHIND. TH-THEY'VE GOT A REAL NICE TEXTURE B-B-BUT WERE HARD TO GROW OUTSIDE THE M-M-M-M-MOUNTAINS." Was he being louder than usual? No, this was just a business transaction right? Nothing out of the ordinary here.

Yamashii

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:10 pm
How adorable, the other boy had completely blown a fuse. Cerpin strolled after him and rested an arm around Fellah's waist as the two of them looked over a bin of something or other. Cerpin wasn't really paying attention to the vegetables. Teasing the redblood was much more interesting!

"Yeah, texture is important for sure." His hand lightly dug into the exposed side of Fellah's skin where the unfastened overalls draped down. Although he was a hard muscled farm troll, Fellah's skin was much nicer than he'd expected. A nice texture indeed.

"Seems like everything around here grows fairly big, huh?" The guy in charge of the whole operation was certainly proof of that himself. Cerpin was pretty tall and toned but Fellah's arms were even more defined than the purpleblood's. How impressive! He certainly agreed with the mindset that 'bigger = better'.

"You still haven't guessed it yet though. The best looking thing in the room. You only get one more try before you get a penalty." Just what that penalty might be, Cerpin did not say. He merely smirked instead, his eyes staying focused on the item itself as it nervously rifled through tubers.

Unaru
Super late tag back, sorry man ; W;

Yamashii

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:44 pm
"Uh...uh...uh...." The redblood stuttered. This was about the point where a cartoon cutout of Fellah's head with burning cogs would appear. The poor simpleton was at a loss of how to handle this situation. So...he broke into song....a bad one.
"OLD MCDONL HAD A BARKBEAST E I E I O." His voice was great, but apparently the only thing that could escape from his lips was an old, hokey public domain song.
After a few bars of the song, Fellah clamped his hands over his mouth and stared at Cerpin in distress.
"I uh...sorry, I gotta....I gotta use the lil' trolls room." Were the walls spinning? Did that always happen? The redblood turned around and tried to head out of the barn.

Yamashii

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:43 pm
Fellah seemed to have internally exploded. He burst into song almost as fast as he burst out the barn to dash off. Cerpin chuckled and shouted after the fleeing redblood. The farmer was both handsome and hilarious. He pulled a business card out and tucked it on top of the produce for the other guy to find later.

"You got a good voice, dude! You should come by my place in Chittentown sometime. Ask for Cerpin." He wasn't about to chase someone into the bathroom. Cerpin pulled out a shiny beetle and left it by one of the barrels of fruit and pulled a nice looking one out to take with him. It was sort of strange to buy something without the seller there in the room with him but not awkward enough to make him stop. Taking a bite out of it, the purpleblood smiled at the pleasant taste before turning to head back out of the barn. It was probably time for him to hit the road back home by now.

"If you don't come, I'll be back!" He gave the farm a lazy wave, more a gesture for himself than Fellah since he wasn't sure where the guy had gone.

Unaru
Seemed like a good place to stop unless you had anything else you wanted to do! Thanks for RPing with me!
: 3

Yamashii

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces