Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply artist services
[formatting resources] template sharing!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:15 pm
hello! if you are good at formatting/organizing journal posts and plot threads, here is where you can share your templates if you are so inclined!

please put your code in spoiler tags and give a header telling us what your template can be used for.

and thanks for sharing! <3  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:23 pm
below is the formatting that i use for jeremiah's power post seen here. it's meant to have an image to the right of it but you don't HAVE to. it also accounts for various story effects but you could, if you wanted, not use it or otherwise repurpose it for something else <3

each power/effect segment is it's own little thing, so you can copy and paste it one after enough for easy listing. if you have any issues with it or what not, lemme know!

ps: it is img right in this because if you use img left and lists they don't view properly |: which is lame.

[imgright]ur choice of image[/imgright][list][b]powers[/b].
[size=9][i]powers & and trinkets.[/i][/size][/list]
[list][list][size=15][b]⇢[/b][/size] [size=11][b]name of thing[/b][/size] [size=9][i]dreamer/riser/beyond power[/i][/size][/list][/list][list][list][list][list][size=11]power details[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][size=15][b]⇢[/b][/size] [size=11][b]name of thing[/b][/size] [size=9][i]bonus power/trinket[/i][/size][/list][/list][list][list][list][list][size=11]details go here[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][b]effects[/b].
[size=9][i]personal narrative story changes[/i][/size][/list]
[list][list][size=15][b]⇢[/b][/size] [size=11][b]story thing here[/b][/size][/list][/list][list][list][list][list][size=11]info about story thing here[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][size=15][b]⇢[/b][/size] [size=11][b]story thing here[/b][/size][/list][/list][list][list][list][list][size=11]info about story thing here[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
artist services

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers