Noob

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:09 pm
User Image

chiptera.tumblr.com

i've been averaging about a few weeks / a month turnaround on these! just FYI

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:12 pm
terms of service

• i do quest fairies, premades and growths! no commissions or bribes
  • if you are growing a premade: requests are welcome but I am not beholden to them. the final design is entirely up to the artist!
  • you can reuse the stuff i drew for you however you like; likewise so can i
  • where appropriate please credit my tumblr
  • i like clothing references! but i also like having creative license with outfits
  • i will send you linework for approval before coloring
  • fun fact: i'm an insect morphologist! insect-inspired features on characters (incl. wings) will be drawn with EXACTING ACCURACY

form

[b]Character name:[/b] Who's growing? Please include a link to their journal.
[b]Growing to:[/b] What stage is this for?
[b]Specifics:[/b] How has your character changed since last stage? Please include mundane appearance changes (haircuts, losing or gaining weight, growth spurts, scars, visible injuries, etc) and changes caused by their exposure to the magic of Other Ashdown.
[b]Personality:[/b] Any recent character development or specific personality traits you want reflected in the art?
[b]Anything else:[/b] Got an approved weapon? Got a prop or animal companion you would like included in the art (artist's discretion)? Got magical powers with a visible effect? Got a specific item of clothing or general clothing style you would like your character drawn in? Put it here.

[b]By posting this growth request form, I certify that I have completed my growth requirements to the best of my knowledge.[/b]

[quote="cibarium"][/quote]

cibarium
Crew

Noob

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:13 pm
to-do

• slot 1
  • slot 2

past growths

past collabs
  • alg beyond2 lines (silv) *
  • Jer beyond2 lines (silv) *
  • kell dreamer (silv) *
  • hux dreamer (silv) *

2 artist credits available
* = point spent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:05 pm
Character name: Chester Poole
Growing to: Riser
Specifics: The days of patchy, stress-induced hair loss have come to an end and his hair has grown out a little overall as well. He is also a bit moar buff, specifically his arms. FLEX He is not Hux buff, however, as that is a special level of buff. Also tol.
Anything else:
clothing ideas
shirt: i like this one best but here are some others x x (they don't have to be in those colors since he probably wouldn't wear a lot of red anyway, do what you feel)
pants: khakis, other types of pants in earth tones, jeans with no holes or fading
please no jacket, no hat, yes glasses
same shoes, if possible
<3

By posting this growth request form, I certify that I have completed my growth requirements to the best of my knowledge.

cibarium

Smerdle

Scamp

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:54 pm
Character name: Shun Kuroda
Growing to: Beyond
Specifics: He hasn't had too many physical changes since his times as a dreamer. Any new scars he has aren't readily visible.
Anything else:
Clothing ideas: Doesn't matter if he's in work or casual clothes. In both cases he tends to prefer darker tones as far as colors go. Up to you which mode of attire he's in. However I'd like him to have his shiny new dagger if possible. He also has a pendant with the mark of the seal which may be visible. No preference on if it is or not. Facial structure similar to Godfrey Gao.
Work: Hair up in a small manbun of sorts.
Detective clothes. No suspenders.
Casual:
Hair can be down or in bun.
Leather racing jacket (usually has yellow/gold stripe of sorts) w/hoodie underneath. Shoes are probably some sort of boot.
Shadowed blade: Dagger made of 'pure shadow'. Appears incorporeal.

Not sure if it's requestable or not, but I had trouble picking between you and Ami for the growth. Would a collab be possible? If not, that's fine! I'm sure this will turn out great either way.

By posting this growth request form, I certify that I have completed my growth requirements to the best of my knowledge.

ciibarium

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:52 pm
blade ******** ganked me im suing

Character name: chel craft
Growing to: riser
Specifics: n/a unless u wanna change some stuff! maybe a little longer hair? i dunno. feel free to change hair color too; doesnt have to be pink to orange ombre.
Anything else: can i message u some Secrets?

heres a pinterest (lmk if u dont have an acc i can just link some as outfit insp)

tattoo tag- her tattoos should look like a random collection of tattoos rather than a coordinated sleeve. she just gets them sporadically.

dreamer art + my art

face claim

cibarium

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:38 pm
Character name: America Jones
Growing to: Beyond 1
Specifics: She has a bluejay tattoo on her back, now. Other than that no bit changes that I know of! Be FREE! She's taking swing dance lessons, so if u wanna do any 50's/60's/rockabilly style dresses, that's a+. Otherwise here's her fashiony habits.
Personality: She's a little more pensive now, but that's not the face she usually turns toward the world.
Anything else: She has Mr. Bitterberry the bluejay; cats, dogs, and bats like her; there's usually a stone pendant around her neck; she's hella good with knots

cibarium

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:59 pm
Character name: Rabbit Vaughn
Growing to: Beyond2
Specifics: BUG MAN IF YOU WANT FFFFFFFFFF OUO!!! x x

If you don't want to do that though, here is a pinterest and here are other refs! If you want to do short sleeves and tackle the tattoos, let me know and I'll try to come up with better reference for them.

Personality: He can smile, he can be solemn, he can mean bizniz. Rabbit has many expressions, minus extreme rage and despair, so have at it.
Anything else: He's always got the sirens, but that's like three full pieces of art, so no. XD Maybe he could have a couple of their feathers on him? Anything you'd like. <3

By posting this growth request form, I certify that I have completed my growth requirements to the best of my knowledge. yas

cibarium

Smerdle

Scamp

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:10 am
done 2 here  
artist services

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash