[PRP] ROUND 3 - FINISH HIM (Shiloh & Beel & Shun) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:40 pm
Shun tilted his head as he watched the exchange between noble and fetch.

"Is being a complete shithead a requirement to be a 'decent' noble? If so, it might be time to shake things up a bit. You can garner respect without being tyrannical," he huffed, "And a fetch could probably still be used without being a complete d**k about it."

He made a sort of wave of dismissal.

"Do not worry about it, Shiloh. Just try not to let your shriveled servant get to you."

melancholies

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:34 pm
    "No," Beel's voice rasped, "But power—power is clout. Things don't obey the weak where I'm from. They don't respect them." his eyes were ever unblinking.

"Well you don't have to be an abusive d**k to be strong." Shiloh bit back with a huff. To Shun, he let off a little bit, "Thanks, it's just..." he shook his head.

"Just what?" Beel pried, "Can't resist my charm?" his tone dripped with sarcasm.

Shiloh seemed to ignore this. "It's just—everyone else in the court got someone different. They didn't get the same one that tried to ********' kill them." he seemed to pout at this fact, but he was only eighteen. "It sucks."

"Yes, yes, because there was so much in your life to ruin, how tragic for you." Beel didn't necessarily have the eyes to roll, but it was still somewhat visible with how his face contorted. Shiloh tried to keep it from getting to him.

"You're a goddamn headache." Shiloh huffed loudly.

Blade Kuroda
late tag is late but here u go!!!!

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:43 pm
"Being an abusive d**k is not showing strength. That is just being an abusive d**k," Shun stated flatly, agreeing with Shiloh, "The two are not mutually exclusive, but it really is not necessary."

Eyeing Beel, he just slowly shook his head.

"What made you decide to keep him alive in the first place?" he asked Shiloh. Given everything that happened, he really could not blame the other nobles to have slain their fetches.

Melancholies

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:47 pm
    "Oh, well, that's easy. You should know, detective." Beel cut in all too enthusiastically, "I tricked him." Oh yes, he seemed excruciatingly proud about this.

Shiloh grumbled, "Beel can make nightmares. I thought he was dead."

The fetch clapped his hands together, the sound dull from the roughness of his flesh. "Really, I don't know what's worth. Being dead or serving you." Shiloh didn't seem to take the bait and remained blessedly unprovoked for once, "Though I guess you're as easy as it gets when it comes to nobility." He paused, "Well, maybe not the easiest. Aodelle took that title."

Blade Kuroda

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:04 pm
"You certainly think highly of yourself," Shun commented dully, "If you were not so much of a coward, perhaps these words would have some stock to them."

Shaking his head, he looked around.

"Think you can keep your fetch under control, Shiloh?"

Melancholies

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:12 pm
    Beel gawked, but Shiloh cut in before he could really say anything meaningful. Not that he'd have anything meaningful to say anyway.

"I think so." He actually offered Shun a small tired smile, "He won't lift a finger unless I say so now, so he's just kind of obnoxious."

Beel huffed, arms crossed. "As far as you know." He taunted dangerously. Shiloh shrugged again.

"Sorry if we were holding you up from anything, Detective." The apology seemed fairly genuine, even though Shiloh wasn't really one for apologies. If anything, it was done in an effort to keep on good graces; he appreciated Shun and what he did, distrust of authority or not. Plus, Beel had ******** with him, and he still felt a little sorry for that.

Blade Kuroda

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:32 pm
"Well if you do need... assistance with him, I can see if there is anything I can do. Otherwise, the other new nobles probably could suggest a thing or two."

Shun just shrugged lightly. He wouldn't mind striking down Beel again, after what had gone on at the ball.

"No need to apologize though. Just try to stay out of too much trouble."

Melancholies

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:19 pm
    Shiloh wasn't really sure how much help the other new nobles would be, since their fetches seemed just a little more compliant, but he took the advice to heart regardless. "I dunno, you seem like a pretty great deterrent."

Beel stiffened, and then brushed it off with a harsh snort like he wasn't bothered by the off hand threat.

"But yeah, you're right." He scratched the back of his head sheepishly, and then turned to the fetch with a far less friendly expression, "Anyway, you heard him. Move on and stop being such a d**k."

Beel made an offhanded gesture, "Fine, fine, whatever, Lord Beaumont.." Shiloh glared at the comment, but didn't speak, "If you so desire. Let's be on our way then."

The noble sighed, but took the cue regardless. "Don't do that." He grumbled belatedly, "Whatever. See you 'round Kuroda." He waved to the detective, making damn sure Beel started to wander off first before following after the othercreature.

Blade Kuroda
after 5 long years fin???????????????????????

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas