Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Events ] Grand Marketplace
Something Wicked This Way Comes - FNAF Colony RP Contest

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:19 am
User Image

Start: 9/29/16
End: TBA

Welcome to my humble little rp contest. These 4 members will be tied to the growth of The Abnormal Festival, a FNAF nomadic Colony. How they will be tied to the Group, well read everything below.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:31 am
General Rules and Info

Read all the rules as they are important.
- These characters are important to the development of this colony into establishing it as a true colony.
Everyone Can enter
-Everyone can enter in this contest, even if you already have a member in the colony. If you wish you may enter for all four, but you only can win one.
Know the Colony
-Read up about the Colony Here. There is important information there that all members should know.
Judging
-I will be the judge of this, however if there is a tie based on my own scoring system. I will bring a friend not affiliated with gaia into helping me decide.
Prompts
-Forms will include a short quiz about the colony, as well as a few short prompts  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:48 am
User Image

The Role: The Leader of Entertainment is one of the Leaders of the Nomadic Colony. You as well as your character will have say on what happens in the Colony. They will awaken with the rest of the Starting Colony Here.

The Form
[color=Purple][b][size=25]Bringing Entertainment to the World![/b][/color][/size]
[size=15][b]Entrant Info & Quiz||[/b]
►[b]Your SN ||[/b] (Your Gaiaonline Screen Name)
[color=white]xxx[/color]◘ [b]Do you agree to the following ||[/b]
[color=white]xxxxxx[/color]→ To RP this character? [ Yes/No ]
[color=white]xxxxxx[/color]→ To work with the owner(s) of the Colony to maintain this character's position? [ Yes/No ]
[color=white]xxxxxx[/color]→ To allow the Me to replace your character if you go AWOL? [ Yes/No ]
[color=white]xxxxxx[/color]→ To follow the shop's rules? [ Yes/No ]
[color=white]xxxxxx[/color]→ To follow the Colony's rules? [ Yes/No ]
[color=white]xxx[/color]◘ [b]Have you read over the front page, beginner's guide, AND Colony info? ||[/b]
[color=white]xxx[/color]◘ [b]How can Colony members contact you for rp?||[/b] (PM, aim, skype, etc.)
[color=white]xxx[/color]◘ [b]Is there anything you are not comfortable rping with this character? ||[/b] (This is more so we know what sort of plots not to approach you with! Please keep things civil/appropriate.)
[/size]
[align=center]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/align]
►[size=15][b]The Quiz [/b][/size]
[size=10]
[color=white]xxx[/color]◘ [b]Who is the current Leader of this Colony?[/b]
[color=white]xxx[/color]◘ [b]Does this Colony Believe in the Grand Weaver?[/b]
[color=white]xxx[/color]◘ [b]How are Children seen in this Colony?[/b]
[color=white]xxx[/color]◘ [b]What is Telekinesis and how to B’alam use it?[/b]
[color=white]xxx[/color]◘ [b]Who were this B’alam’s parents and how will you explain their absence?[/b]
[color=white]xxx[/color]◘ [b]Currently how many Members are apart of this Colony?[/b]
[color=white]xxx[/color]◘ [b]Name a few attractions that this Colony has?[/b]

[/size]

►[size=15][b]The B’alam [/b][/size][size=10]
[color=white]xxx[/color]◘ [b]What is the B’alam’s name?[/b]
[color=white]xxxxxx[/color]→ [u]Name Meaning ||[/u]
[color=white]xxx[/color]◘ [b]Personality:[/b]
(Describe the B’alam’s personality.)
[color=white]xxx[/color]◘ [b]Their Talent:[/b]
(All the members of this Colony has a specific talent which falls in the category they are placed in. What is your Talent in which you will be enhancing the Colony with?)
[color=white]xxx[/color]◘ [b]Colony Plans:[/b]
(Explain what plans you wish to bring to this colony. I am always open for ideas to improve it.)
[color=white]xxx[/color]◘ [b]Plot Plans:[/b]
(Explain what you would like to do with this character in the future. Ex: Will they look for a mate? Would they like some friendly competition among members? ect. )
[/size]

►[size=15][b]The 'Prompts' [/b][/size]
[quote="'Prompt'"]
As a leader you are there for council of your members, as well as there to bring forth problems to the rest of the leaders of the Colony. How will your character react to a problem brought forth and how will they go about fixing it? (An explanation is fine, no need to rp this one out)

Since you will have to rp with the rest of the Colony. Please write up what your characters first post would be in this colony awakening rp [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24850673]Here[/url].
[/quote]
[size=10]Your answers here...

[/size]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:55 am
User Image

The Role: These three cubs will be awakening together and then later found by the Colony's Council. The Colony will take in these cubs only to soon realize that their first homeland is not a susceptible place for these fire tribe cubs to live. It is the presence of these cubs which will push the Abnormal Festival into finding a second homeland in the south. Once these three cubs grow up they will be the ones to run and over see this southern homeland.

The Form
[b][size=25][color=#f6ddc7]W[/color][color=#ecd1b9]e[/color] [color=#d9ba9d]T[/color][color=#d0ae8f]h[/color][color=#c6a281]r[/color][color=#bc9772]e[/color][color=#b38b64]e[/color] [color=#a07348]T[/color][color=#96683a]o[/color][color=#8d5c2c]g[/color][color=#83501e]e[/color][color=#8a521e]t[/color][color=#92541e]h[/color][color=#99561d]e[/color][color=#a0581d]r[/color] [color=#af5c1d]F[/color][color=#b65e1c]o[/color][color=#be601c]r[/color][color=#c5621c]e[/color][color=#cc641c]v[/color][color=#d4661b]e[/color][color=#db681b]r[/color]
[/b][/size]
[size=15][b]Entrant Info & Quiz||[/b]
►[b]Your SN ||[/b] (Your Gaiaonline Screen Name)
[color=white]xxx[/color]◘ [b]Do you agree to the following ||[/b]
[color=white]xxxxxx[/color]→ To RP this character? [ Yes/No ]
[color=white]xxxxxx[/color]→ To work with the owner(s) of the Colony to maintain this character's position? [ Yes/No ]
[color=white]xxxxxx[/color]→ To allow the Me to replace your character if you go AWOL? [ Yes/No ]
[color=white]xxxxxx[/color]→ To follow the shop's rules? [ Yes/No ]
[color=white]xxxxxx[/color]→ To follow the Colony's rules? [ Yes/No ]
[color=white]xxx[/color]◘ [b]Have you read over the front page, beginner's guide, AND Colony info? ||[/b]
[color=white]xxx[/color]◘ [b]How can Colony members contact you for rp?||[/b] (PM, aim, skype, etc.)
[color=white]xxx[/color]◘ [b]Is there anything you are not comfortable rping with this character? ||[/b] (This is more so we know what sort of plots not to approach you with! Please keep things civil/appropriate.)
[/size]
►[size=15][b]The Quiz [/b][/size]
[size=10]
[color=white]xxx[/color]◘ [b]Who is the current Leader of this Colony?[/b]
[color=white]xxx[/color]◘ [b]Does this Colony Believe in the Grand Weaver?[/b]
[color=white]xxx[/color]◘ [b]How are Children seen in this Colony?[/b]
[color=white]xxx[/color]◘ [b]What is Telekinesis and how to B’alam use it?[/b]
[color=white]xxx[/color]◘ [b]Who were this B’alam’s parents and how will you explain their absence?[/b]
[color=white]xxx[/color]◘ [b]Currently how many Members are apart of this Colony?[/b]
[color=white]xxx[/color]◘ [b]Name a few attractions that this Colony has?[/b]

[/size]

►[size=15][b]The B’alam [/b][/size][size=10]
[color=white]xxx[/color]◘ [b]Which cub are you trying for?[/b] (beige Female, Brown Male, Orange/red Female)
[color=white]xxx[/color]◘ [b]What is the B’alam’s name?[/b]
[color=white]xxxxxx[/color]→ [u]Name Meaning ||[/u]
[color=white]xxx[/color]◘ [b]Personality:[/b]
[color=white]xxx[/color]◘ [b]Their Talent:[/b]
(All the members of this Colony has a specific talent which falls in the category they are placed in. What is your Talent in which you will be enhancing the Colony with?)
[color=white]xxx[/color]◘ [b]Colony Plans:[/b]
(Explain what plans you wish to bring to this colony. I am always open for ideas to improve it.)
[color=white]xxx[/color]◘ [b]Plot Plans:[/b]
(Explain what you would like to do with this character in the future. Ex: Will they look for a mate? Would they like some friendly competition among members? ect. )
[/size]

►[size=15][b]The 'Prompts' [/b][/size]
[quote="'Prompt'"]
As these three will have to work together in the future how to you propose they do so? Should they create a mini council? How should they divide up tasks? (This prompt does not need to be rped just a simple explanation will do)

Since these three cubs will be together when they wake. Please tell me how you see these three getting along or not getting along.
[u]For the purpose of this prompt you may rp as the other two cubs[/u]
[/quote]
[size=10]Your answers here...
[/size]

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:59 am
Open!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:38 pm
We Three Together Forever

Entrant Info & Quiz||
Your SN || Heavenly Snow
xxxDo you agree to the following ||
xxxxxx→ To RP this character? [ Yes ]
xxxxxx→ To work with the owner(s) of the Colony to maintain this character's position? [ Yes ]
xxxxxx→ To allow the Me to replace your character if you go AWOL? [ Yes ]
xxxxxx→ To follow the shop's rules? [ Yes ]
xxxxxx→ To follow the Colony's rules? [ Yes ]
xxxHave you read over the front page, beginner's guide, AND Colony info? || Yes
xxxHow can Colony members contact you for rp?|| Quoting in thread, pming, aim (the heavenlySnow)
xxxIs there anything you are not comfortable rping with this character? || No, I'd like to be open to a variety of possibilities to help obtain a depth of character.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The Quiz

xxxWho is the current Leader of this Colony? There is no one leader, but 5 who make up the council.
xxxDoes this Colony Believe in the Grand Weaver? No, they believe in an entity they call The Grand Entertainer or The Grand Muse.
xxxHow are Children seen in this Colony? As blessings.
xxxWhat is Telekinesis and how to B’alam use it? They use it to replace their lack of hands in manipulating objects.
xxxWho were this B’alam’s parents and how will you explain their absence? The question is, did they have parents? Or did they awaken straight from The Grand Entertainer? All three fire cubs woke up together so they could have had parents or they didn't and either way may see each other as siblings anyway.
xxxCurrently how many Members are apart of this Colony? 11 balam and 8 animals.
xxxName a few attractions that this Colony has? haunted fair grounds tours, animal trainers, clowns, food stalls.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The B’alam
xxxWhich cub are you trying for? Orange Female
xxxWhat is the B’alam’s name? Annushka
xxxxxxName Meaning || favor, grace
xxxPersonality: Annushka has a disarmingly sweet side with a smile to melt the hearts of anyone. She uses this to get her way and anything she wants. In the privacy of her own "home" or with those she is close with, she may let her guard down. And due to having such charm and cleverness, she get herself or her "siblings" out of trouble or any tight spot.
xxxTheir Talent: tight rope walker.
xxxColony Plans: Maybe just help with attraction ideas and show planning.
xxxPlot Plans:
- I'd like her to build up and better herself at her talent and act. Always pushing the limit. Being encouraged or taught by an older balam in the colony would be desired.
- Any type of plot where she uses her charms and cleverness to help her and the other two cubs out of some serious trouble. After all, what mischief can three fire cubs get up to?
- She will dedicate her life to the colony and has no plans to leave it. Lots of opportunities to interact with the other members will be desired so plot cooperation.
- She will never actively look for a mate. One will either catch her eye or one wont. But ideally, maybe a mate who isn't so easily persuaded into giving her everything. Tough love and all. wink
- In her adult life, she'll need to be shown that charms are not everything and some are indeed immune to it. This needs to be a conflict of sort that flushes at her character more. It could push her down 1 of 2 possible roads in her personality building.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The 'Prompts'
'Prompt'

As these three will have to work together in the future how to you propose they do so? Should they create a mini council? How should they divide up tasks?

Since these three cubs will be together when they wake. Please tell me how you see these three getting along or not getting along.
For the purpose of this prompt you may rp as the other two cubs

Your answers here...
1. I think a mini council between the three would be a great idea. I think the tasks should be divided up based on their skills, personality, and talents. That way they have a better success of completing what they need to do. Ideally, it would be nice that they can get along well enough for this to work with minimal strife. Not perfect harmony because that really is just a fantasy...
2. I think they would get along in the sense of siblings, whether that is true in parentage or just the fact that they did awaken together is another matter. This depends on the other two but I'm sure they will have good and bad days. With Annushka's personality she could either cause strife or calm it.
3. I think with them growing up together, they will develop a way to communicate and work in a way that no one else would be able to come into and make sense of. I see them having each others back even if one is angry with the other or what have you.
4. As cubs, I do see them causing mischief and keeping the leaders and other members on their toes.

I'm not entirely sure how I would rp this as I'm not usually a fan of rping others who I have no idea how they should or shouldn't act or speak. :/

Can I just add on the bottom half to this post to enter for another cub? If not I'll edit in the rest.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The B’alam
xxxWhich cub are you trying for? beige Female
xxxWhat is the B’alam’s name? Simza
xxxxxxName Meaning || joy
xxxPersonality:
This little one tends to lean more towards happy thoughts and positive inclinations. She practices self control and anger management so that she always appears calm and collected. Unfortunately, she tends to be OCD and everything having to be just so. If something goes array this is when you may see a falter in a her veneer.
xxxTheir Talent: Silk ribbon dancer which includes some acrobatic displays.
xxxColony Plans: Organization to the chaos? lol j/k or am I?
xxxPlot Plans:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The 'Prompts'
'Prompt'

As these three will have to work together in the future how to you propose they do so? Should they create a mini council? How should they divide up tasks? (This prompt does not need to be rped just a simple explanation will do)

Your answers here...

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Doc Goth

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:42 pm

Entrant Info & Quiz||
Your SN || Doc Goth
xxxxxx→ To work with the owner(s) of the Colony to maintain this character's position? [ Yes ]
xxxxxx→ To follow the Colony's rules? [ Yes]
xxxHave you read over the front page, beginner's guide, AND Colony info? yes
xxxHow can Colony members contact you for rp?|| PM
xxxIs there anything you are not comfortable rping with this character? || Nothing too mushy- I love adventure, mystery and suspense

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The Quiz

xxxWho is the current Leader of this Colony? Lady K has vanished so there is an opening I think
xxxDoes this Colony Believe in the Grand Weaver? No, they believe in The Grand Muse
xxxHow are Children seen in this Colony? The are seen as a blessing and can basically try to adapt to a lifestyle that interests them or leave the colony entirely
xxxWhat is Telekinesis and how do B’alam use it? basically use it as 'hands' for building and creating
xxxWho were this B’alam’s parents and how will you explain their absence?
xxxCurrently how many Members are apart of this Colony? 11 not counting pets
xxxName a few attractions that this Colony has?
animal trainers, haunted fair ground tours, clowns *wince*, ball toss, test your strength, various trinket/food kiosks

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The B’alam
xxxWhich cub are you trying for? orange/red female (but I am happy to play whichever is available)
xxxWhat is the B’alam’s name? Lets call her Riot
xxxxxxName Meaning || Distruction,Disorder,Chaos
xxxPersonality: Reckless, bark louder than bite, quick to act, very loyal companion, passionate about talents, has a bit of an ego for her family and their talents
xxxTheir Talent: an entetainer (or whichever class is needed)
Basically I want to be a buffer, sort of like a support, someone who gets everyones morals and hopes up.
xxxColony Plans:
To boost everyone's moral despite all odds
xxxPlot Plans:
She more likely will be looking for competition and may perhaps rebel ninja

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The 'Prompts'
'Prompt'

As these three will have to work together in the future how to you propose they do so? Should they create a mini council? How should they divide up tasks? The should create a mini council that completely goes against the tide- as if they are trying to create something unbeknownst to everyone else (maybe a secret thieves guild who knows?!)

Your answers here...
1.*she says to the male* "I like your face, youre spunk, youre talent- we can go anywhere...as long as you are willing to follow"
2.*she says to the female* "Hey miss white-fur-princess, you stay outta my way and don't screw up my plans k? All will go according to plan as long as you keep your pristine fur out of our business"

Its been forever since I attempted to rp or develop plots =w =  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:57 pm
Bringing Entertainment to the World!
Entrant Info & Quiz||
Your SN || Depawsit
xxxxxx→ To RP this character? Yep
xxxxxx→ To work with the owner(s) of the Colony to maintain this character's position? [ Yep
xxxxxx→ To allow the Me to replace your character if you go AWOL? Yep
xxxxxx→ To follow the shop's rules? Yep
xxxxxx→ To follow the Colony's rules? Yep
xxxHave you read over the front page, beginner's guide, AND Colony info? || YUP!
xxxHow can Colony members contact you for rp?|| PM. quote, or Discord
xxxIs there anything you are not comfortable rping with this character? || Basically death, unless someone is totally alright with a terrible death/kill scene. I've never participated in one, so I don't feel confident in my abilities to pull one off.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The Quiz

xxxWho is the current Leader of this Colony? Leader - The Council Members!
xxxDoes this Colony Believe in the Grand Weaver? Nah, more like Grand Entertainer or Grand Muse
xxxHow are Children seen in this Colony? Blessings
xxxWhat is Telekinesis and how to B’alam use it? Telekinesis replaces the B'alam's hands as the tools of their trade.
xxxWho were this B’alam’s parents and how will you explain their absence? No one, The Council Members all awoke together in a field. Which would mean they came from no one, they simply appeared.
xxxCurrently how many Members are apart of this Colony? 11 [ not counting these characters ]
xxxName a few attractions that this Colony has? ALPACOW MILK DUDE!, Animal Trainers, Haunted Fairground Tours, Food Booths, and Siiiiiiinging!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The B’alam
xxxWhat is the B’alam’s name? Zibia
xxxxxxName Meaning || Made up name
xxxPersonality: Zibia the Unequaled, as she is currently addressed in her act, seems to be quite popular and also quite confusing at the same time. But one thing her patrons know when they leave her act is this: She is dedicated. The dedication to her talent pours from every fiber of her being, and drips into the passion she shows in each and every performance. Not once has a single performance been the same as the last, and if she has anything to do with it, it never will. Zibia is a creative B'alam who's talent relies heavily on her ability to concentrate and read other B'alam's slightest movements. Which leads to her being thought of as quite eccentrics when she's not on the big stage. Having a conversation with her can be a litttle ... OK a LOT weird! Her bright, eyes staring at you intently as she nods and carries on the conversation. Though her ears are listening, she is also in tone with the sound of your voice, youe tone, pitch, everything. Nothing goes unnoticed by Zibia. Things that you would never notice you'd done, are every day fare for her. Which is why she's terrible to play cards with. She'll find your tell quicker than you can wager a bet. Though as much as she loves the stage, Zibia has her own set of fears that keep her out of the limelight off stage. She fears criticism and the idea of being disliked, though she has absolutely no hint of stagefright she still sees all of the faces in the crowd. Each face, with its jaw on the floor, those perplexed eyes, and even some looking ast her as though she had three heads! Hiding in her dressing room always seems like the safer bet after performances. If someone tries to urge her to go out and enjoy the crowds the poor girl begins to hyperventilate.

Outside of her life as a mind read, Zibia applies her abilities to the Council as well. Doing her best to pass a non biased judgement onto the Council on those whose personalities she feels she has correctly read. She takes her position as a Council Member very seriously and looks upon it with honor. Not only because of the prestige that it holds, but because it gives her another outlet for her cretivity to flow. Zibia has so much creativity in her mind that sometimes she feels like little rainbows should be coming from her ears! But she puts her creativity to the test by coming up with different events for the troop. Or new ways to draw a crowd, she even attempts to plan these things out herself! But that really doesn't go very well ... she's a very horribly organized and clumsy event planner. You'd think the Council would have learned after her first disaster, not to let her plan the events! But sometimes she still manages to weasel her way into the planning commitee. She just never wants to admit she's more of a creative observer than a creative do-er!

xxxTheir Talent: Mind Reading [ I figure the head of Entertainment needs a mind blowing talent x3 ]
xxxColony Plans: Well, as mentioned in her bio, Zibia is a creative individual. So I want to see her pick up the entertainment troop by its bootstraps and polish it til it shines! She's proud of her troop, and she'd want others to be proud of them as well. Down the road it would be fun to schedule an event c: Just don't let Zibia anywhere near the actual schedule. Or there won't be anything xD
xxxPlot Plans: Some friendly or not so friendly competition would actually be awesome. It'd be cool for someone to come in with her exact talent, or a similar talent and just try to wipe the floor with her. How she'd react would be the icing on the cake.

I'd also really like to see her try to come out to her 'supporters or fans' a little more. If I could find the right individual for it, a stalker or hater would be great for her.

I don't know that I see her really taking a mate, as the stage is her true love. But it might be fun to play around with some fan crushes or something of the sort.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The 'Prompts'
'Prompt'

As a leader you are there for council of your members, as well as there to bring forth problems to the rest of the leaders of the Colony. How will your character react to a problem brought forth and how will they go about fixing it? (An explanation is fine, no need to rp this one out)

Since you will have to rp with the rest of the Colony. Please write up what your characters first post would be in this colony awakening rp Here.

Your answers here...

1. Zibia would be pretty straight forward with the problem she was faced with, she'd likely want to face it head on. But no before first getting a reading off of the individuals for which the problem surrounds. She finds that by reading the individuals directly involved 9/10 she can root the problem out more easily from there. But it also helps her to get a handle on what type of situation she's heading into. Will it be messy, dangerous, simplistic, difficult, boring? Go to the source, get your reading and branch out from there. After getting her readings, if she wasn't able to mediate some sort of resolution, or dig up a snake [ liar/thief/etc ] she'd delve deep into the conflict in order to resolve it. Of course, this is only within her sect. She does offer her services to others should they ask, but typically she works within the Entertainment sect only. Only branching out upon request or if the situation she's investigating also branches out that far. She typically doesn't involve other Council Members, unless the situation calls for it. Preferring her own tried and true method of discipline within her sect. Tending to the peanut gallery seating. Most offenders who've worked through this punishment once or twice will vow to never return again!

The first sensation she could remember was the warmth upon her back, it was what she would later learn to be sun warming her backside as she lie there. Her eyes lulled upon multiple times, each time with a quick and immediate flutter shut. It was strange, this feeling she felt, and not the warmth either. It was ... like a sort of weight ... what was it? Attempting to move, she noticed the odd feeling moved with her. She was the weight? Daring to brave another attempt, the female allowed one eye to slowly open. Everything was one color, all around her, what was this place? Who was she, and how had she ended up here? More importantly, why did she suddenly feel as though she held so much weight? Had she always felt this way? She tried to push her mind to remember but all the returned were empty space and the word 'Zibia'.

Blinking, her one open eye, she allowed the other to open as she battled this new found weight. She found that if she shuffled herself it didn't seem as bad. But she couldn't shuffle very well, because she would just fall down rather quickly. "How does this work?" She mumbled to herself, now beginning to note a more vast array of colors than just the one shade of green. Her head and neck weren't as stiff as they had been and she could now move them a little more freely.

The rest of body unfortunately? Still a sack of potatoes.

"Where am I?" She groaned audibly and loudly as she continued to fight against her weary and tired body in order to stand.

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:23 am
Bringing Entertainment to the World!
Entrant Info & Quiz||
Your SN || belloblossom
xxxxxx→ To RP this character? [ Yes]
xxxxxx→ To work with the owner(s) of the Colony to maintain this character's position? [ Yes]
xxxHow can Colony members contact you for rp?|| PM, quote or Discord (DM or tagging me in the RotB group)
xxxIs there anything you are not comfortable rping with this character? || I've got a few phobias that I'm not too fond of RPing (spiders, clusters of holes/bumps, bees), but anything is is fair game.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The Quiz

xxxWho is the current Leader of this Colony? There isn't a single leader. Five leaders make up The Council.
xxxDoes this Colony Believe in the Grand Weaver? No. However, they do believe in The Grand Entertainer/Muse
xxxHow are Children seen in this Colony? They are seen as blessings for the colony.
xxxWhat is Telekinesis and how to B’alam use it? Moving objects with one's mind; B'alam use it in place of having hands/thumbs.
xxxWho were this B’alam’s parents and how will you explain their absence? This B'alam doesn't have parents. The Council Members simply awoke together in a field, having been woven and then placed into creation as a group.
xxxCurrently how many Members are apart of this Colony? 11 are officially apart of the colony, not counting these members or any that may join as a result of this contest.
xxxName a few attractions that this Colony has? Vendors/Crafters, Singing, Animal Trainers, Strength

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The B’alam
xxxWhat is the B’alam’s name? Her stage name is "The Violet Nantil", though she's also been called "Violet Nan" by her regulars. Her actual name is Violet, though she insists upon being called Miss Violet.
xxxxxxName Meaning || This is a name that is inspired by "Purple Guy" in the FNAF games, but it can also stand alone as a name in reference to her coat color.
xxxPersonality: Miss Violet believes whole-heartedly that The Grand Entertainer wove her specifically with the goal to carry out their wishes. She always strives to bring the best performance to the stage. She especially loves wowing the crowd and will endeavor to have that be a factor in her acts whether she's doing a show in front of first-timers or regulars. A perfectionist and a bit of a daredevil, Miss Violet lives by the saying 'the show must go on' and will put aside any personal injury or strife in order to give the audience a good show.

That said, while she doesn't mind putting her needs aside for the sake of the show, she doesn't allow the same thing to be done for her family, even those in her Class. Motherly and protective, Miss Violet will see you resting in bed, even if she has to hold you down herself! With a temper that would strike fear and obedience into the bravest of hearts, Miss Violet is not one to be argued with. If you mess with her Class or her Colony and think you'll get away with it, think again, Miss Violet's love for her Colony knows no bounds and she will not see anyone she loves come to harm.

Even with her motherly charm, eagerness to take to the stage and temper that rivals an army, Miss Violet, for all her confidence, has a vain and rather feminine streak. She loves to doll herself up and takes immense pleasure in personal hygiene. She loathes a dirty work space and will cry for hours if a "creepy crawly" runs over her paws in a new location. She believes that graceful is as graceful does, so she does what she can to be a polite, well-mannered Nantil on the side-lines, though Entertainer help you if you anger here, for there's not much that can stop this B'alam when something upsets her.
xxxTheir Talent: Strength
xxxColony Plans: Miss Violet will strive for two main thigns in the Colony: Bringing Unity within the Colony and Awe to their audiences. In many of her acts, she'll try to wow all of her audience members and will encourage her fellow Class members (both within the Entertainment Class and in others) to strive for the same standard of perfection. Within the Colony, she'll stress how important teamwork is to the other leaders and insist upon being put in charge of the creation of team-building exercises/games that the other leaders can integrate into their Classes, to build more trust in their groups.
xxxPlot Plans:
"The Show Must Go-Ow!" Pt. 1 - If Miss Violet sees any regulars in her audience, she'll try to do something new and more amazing. She may be strong, but not infinitely so. I'd like to see her bite off a little more than she can chew and than have to be rescued by the others in her Class to save the show and potentially their Leader, should she get injured in the process.
"The Show Must Go-Ow!" Pt. 2 - Following part one, Miss Violet will find that she's unable to perform for a few days and must let her fellow Class members take care of her for once, while she tries to deal out responsibilities between everyone that she is unable to perform. It ends with bringing her Class members together as a group more and she would go on to suggesting to the other leaders that they do more team-building exercises/games within their Classes to promote unity in all the Classes.

I think it could be fun if she had a rival in strength or an apprentice in the talent, who she could work off of and try to either best or teach, depending on the scenario. It could be made funny, for example, if she had a clumsy apprentice who didn't know their own strength that she had to teach grace to, or a rival to constantly try to best by lifting heavier and more precarious objects.

I'm not sure how I'd go about her finding a mate, though I know that she would like one eventually. If it was someone in the Entertainment Class, they could join her act (they could even be the rival mentioned above and work some comedy into it) or they could come from another Class, like Vendor/Crafter or Jack-of-all-Trades, to provide her support. At any rate, I'm happy to entertain the idea, but I'd need to get to know her character a little more first.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The 'Prompts'
'Prompt'

Since you will have to rp with the rest of the Colony. Please write up what your characters first post would be in this colony awakening rp Here.

Your answers here...

1. Miss Violet does everything she can to prevent problems. It's the perfectionist within her that does this, so you can imagine her discontent when a problem arises despite her hard work. If a patron of the Colony approaches her, she'll deal with it a little differently than if it was one of her Class members or someone else within the Colony, aiming to give them good customer service in hopes that they will return to the Festival again. With varying levels of diplomacy, she will endeavor to see that any parties involved are satisfied with her decision. Naturally, if something doesn't work out to everyone's ideals, because it can't always work out for everyone, she will see to the patron's needs first, unless it's a larger conflict like a fight, in which case she may choose to bring in someone from the Security Class, if they didn't already know, to help sort out the problem.
2. From the moment everything came into focus, she knew who she was. Violet blinked open her eyes, peering at the world around her as everything else came into focus. She wasn't sure what anything around her was, but she knew herself in her entirety. Her name was Violet. She was a Nantil. And she was here because someone wanted her to charm and entertain and amaze the world she was put in.

She was able to get her bearings a little more easily than the ones around her, she realized. She knew her body, her legs and her tail. She knew her teeth and tongue and maw and knew, somehow, how to make sounds and chirps and whistles. What she didn't know, however, was her own strength.

When she first tried to stand, the Nantil who was Violet launched herself from the ground and landed on her back, stunned from the force of it. She was able to roll over and get to her paws again, but as she stumbled around, she thought of how heavy she felt and how she sensed a power in her muscles that she didn't know if anyone else had.

Eventually, Violet started to make her way over to the others, who were making their own sounds. She was still trying to figure out a way to make similar noises... no, words... that these others were making, for her teeth were an obstacle in the way of coherent sounds, but she made her way there anyway.

She didn't get there easily. Between her efforts to make efficient mouth noises and pick up her heavy paws, she didn't see the feathery, beaked bouncing creature underpaw until it was tripping her up and sending her careening forward. She let out a loud cry when she hit the ground, but upon getting up, she stared at the ground. There was a dent in the ground, from where she had hit it. Maybe it wasn't just her paws that were heavy, but the whole of her.

Looking up with excited, glimmering eyes, she stared at anyone else within her line of vision and blurted.
"Did-Did anyone see how cool that was?!"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:11 pm

Entrant Info & Quiz||
Your SN || Anderleit
xxxxxx→ To RP this character? Yes
xxxxxx→ To work with the owner(s) of the Colony to maintain this character's position? Yes
xxxxxx→ To allow Me to replace your character if you go AWOL? Yes
xxxxxx→ To follow the shop's rules? Yes
xxxxxx→ To follow the Colony's rules? Yes
xxxHow can Colony members contact you for rp?|| I can be reached via PM, Discord and instant messenger (Pidgin, so all of the above).
xxxIs there anything you are not comfortable rping with this character? || Off the top of my head, I don't think so. I'm pretty open to exploring all manner of scenarios.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The Quiz

xxxWho is the current Leader of this Colony? There is no one leader, but five who make up the Council.
xxxDoes this Colony Believe in the Grand Weaver? No - they believe in an entity that they call the Grand Entertainer or the Grand Muse.
xxxHow are Children seen in this Colony? Cubs are seen as precious blessings.
xxxWhat is Telekinesis and how to B’alam use it? Telekinesis is used in lieu of hands/apposable thumbs in order to manipulate things.
xxxWho were this B’alam’s parents and how will you explain their absence? These guys woke together, wild-woven, meaning they didn't have parents.
xxxCurrently how many Members are apart of this Colony? Eleven, officially.
xxxName a few attractions that this Colony has? Animal trainers, concessions, crafters, and Test Your Strength

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The B’alam
xxxWhich cub are you trying for? Beige Female
xxxWhat is the B’alam’s name? Adara
xxxxxxName Meaning || 'noble, beautiful' in Hebrew
xxxPersonality:
Adara's an even-tempered cub, good at keeping a cool head under pressure and eager to test her mind with leadership. She has respect, if not yet love, for her kin who awoke with her - whether love comes later depends on the way the three treat each other, but she could come to love them as siblings. In contrast, she absolutely adores the bustling, busy, performing Colony she's found herself part of. She'll join in the fray happily in her youth, weaving underfoot, silently observing or eavesdropping, and generally soaking up all the information she can.

As she ages, she'll become aware of the fact that she is, if not beautiful, visually remarkable - and with that awareness will come learning how to use it to her advantage. It'll also come with some wariness, however - maybe one of the other members tells her that beauty comes with problems, or maybe she just becomes self-conscious about being the only non-red Fire cub in their group of three. Either way, her looks will leave her with a bit of a chip on her shoulder that will dim the bright, curious spirit of her cubhood, at least outwardly. In its place will arise a smoother temperament, almost making her seem like an ice queen - to everyone except members of the Festival. She'll make sure her people know that she always has an eye out for them.
xxxTheir Talent:
Knife-Throwing, if that's feasible; Ribbon Dancing if not. For the former, I would explain it as Adara has a particularly acute control of the telekinesis native to all B'alam, and will choose to use it to fling knives. As such, she would also collect them whenever possible.
xxxColony Plans:
As she grows older, Adara will become more combat-minded - she would probably become involved with the Colony's security, and want to make sure members had some level of combat training. Spreading smiles and laughter is all well and good, but the world is wide and dangerous, and she'll want to make sure that everyone is safe first and foremost.
xxxPlot Plans:
They'll definitely look for a mate! Probably someone that reflects the extravagant nature of the Colony - opposites attract, after all.

The possibility of an unrequited love/stalker situation might be interesting to play out.

I would also be interested in seeing her run into some trouble, possibly along with the other three Fire cubs or other members of the Colony, and realizing that her "talent" could double as a combat maneuver. It would be a fun ride to work with how she might feel about that.

Having a "breaking the ice" moment with one or more of the Festival members would be fun to play out, possibly after she discovers her usefulness in combat. One thinks she's stuck up or battle-crazy, only to see her practicing with the clowns and realize she's as goofy as the rest of them.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The 'Prompts'
'Prompt'

Your answers here...
1. I love the idea of a mini-council for the three, even better if they end up being more like siblings that anything else. They could each handle certain duties, then meet up every so often (daily/weekly?) to compare notes and weigh in on decisions.

2. She woke into warmth, blinking blearily into the light. There was something hard against her spine. Something heavy at her crown. And everything seemed to have a bit more weight to it than she might expect - a bit more substance. The mind, curious though barely-formed, could think of no easier way to put it.

She was not alone, however. Snatches of red jumped in the corners of her vision. They jostled her, answering her squeaks of protest with some of their own. The three of them, stirring to life with the same bumbling intensity. Before too much longer, the cubs righted themselves. The act was not without effort though, and perhaps without meaning to, they took solace from one another. Three pairs of horns met in their midst, braced all against each other. Their bearers breathed deep of the same air, sharing that as well as the struggle to adjust.

Surely in a moment, eyes would open, and conceptions would be formed. Words would come, and shape the way they felt about their world and each other. But for the moment, however brief, three cubs leaned on one another for strength, subconsciously meditating on the journey to come. No matter what comes after - may it always rest in the back of their minds that the first step, they took together.

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

PeterPan_da144

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:14 pm

Entrant Info & Quiz||
Your SN || PeterPan_da144
xxxHave you read over the front page, beginner's guide, AND Colony info? || [ Yes ]
xxxHow can Colony members contact you for rp?|| Discord is the easiest, but PM's also work.
xxxIs there anything you are not comfortable rping with this character? || Nope owo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The Quiz

xxxWho is the current Leader of this Colony? There will be a contest to determine that some time soon
xxxDoes this Colony Believe in the Grand Weaver? They do not believe in the grand weaver but in another entity that they call The Grand Entertainer or The Grand Muse.
xxxHow are Children seen in this Colony? They are considered a blessing.
xxxWhat is Telekinesis and how to B’alam use it? Telekinesis is what allows them to perform tasks that would require hands in any other species. Building, making tools, cooking, etc.
xxxWho were this B’alam’s parents and how will you explain their absence? There are no parents to these three cubs. They woke together, a blessing left bu the Grand Entertainer.
xxxCurrently how many Members are apart of this Colony? 11 B'alam, 8 animals
xxxName a few attractions that this Colony has? Haunted fair grounds, food stalls, animal trainers

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The B’alam
xxxWhich cub are you trying for? Brown Male
xxxWhat is the B’alam’s name? Aiduin
xxxxxxName Meaning || Doesn't have one
xxxPersonality:
Aiduin is the strong, silent type. He's pretty okay with working in the background, caring for the well being of others before even attempting to put himself forward. He can be a bit awkward and clumsy with his massive paws, almost disproportionate to his size. He speaks little, but when he does, it is often profound, or just checking on another B'alam.
xxxTheir Talent:
Aiduin is definitely a security guard. His size and temperament place him there easiest.
xxxColony Plans:
I imagine he would want to create homes both north and south where they can retire to on off seasons (if there is an off season). A reinforced place, with walls and huts, where they can call home. They would still travel, and he would likely even attempt to get some familiars into helping out with security - maybe some Borks for night time security. But he would like a base of operations and a main home that they can always retire to.
xxxPlot Plans:
If he were to ever obtain a mate, it would definitely have to be someone who's able and willing to put up with his quiet nature while also pushing him to open up more. But I don't really have much in mind for him right now. Mostly depends on how he gets along with the other B'alam in the tribe.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The 'Prompts'
'Prompt'

Your answers here...
1. Mini council would be best, but with helping to divide tasks. He would head things like security and setting up/taking down. He would likely work closely with animal trainers as well, as if the familiar plot goes through and he can use them in security, he would need the help of handlers. Likely, the other two he would say could lead entertainment and vendors specifically. The difference being shows vs booths.
2. I can definitely see him getting along with at least one of the gals. And probably butting heads with the other. It really all depends on how the girls come out.

[ Events ] Grand Marketplace

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games