Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Pupils (Kursha + Flydra)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She'll be coming 'round the mountain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:48 pm
Of course the hero that Lorata spoke so highly of, the one skilled in long ranged combat, the rebel returned to the proper path had to live all the way out in the middle of freaking nowhere.

"Why would you choose to live in a place like this?" Flydra whispered outloud to her lusus with a mixture of curiosity and irritation. The rocky path of the mountain was nothing like the smell of the sea and beautiful landscape of Civisect City. Out here it felt like you could slip off a cliff and die and no one would even find your body until sweeps later. Hmm, maybe that was the point.

Finally she could see a path towards a rundown building with chipped walls and cloth banners covering the windows. It looked like several battles had taken place here judging by the conditions of the landscape and the structure. Perhaps this greenblood was as talented as she'd heard if he'd been through so many fights and survived.

"Heeeeerk!" Suddenly a cry from Hydraddy jolted her out of her thoughts and Flydra looked towards him with alarm. He'd gotten stuck in a rusted old bear trap along the path and she swore under her breath. Now the mysterious greenblood would have warning that she was coming and she wouldn't be able to observe him in his natural undisturbed state. She leaned down to help dislodge her lusus from the trap and promptly tangled her hair in it instead. One of the many disadvantages to having hair almost down to her ankles. She was fiercely opposed to cutting it though since it matched so nicely with Scorpa's.

Lidded eyes glared at the trap as she tried to untangle it from herself. It refused to come out. Grunting from the size and awkward angle of it, Flydra lifted it and carried the heavy metal with her. Kicking on the door to knock, she tried to keep her cool and called out a few words in case the other troll hadn't heard the knocking.

"Lorata Gorgos sends her regards. Also, I think this is yours." A young child struggled to present the bear trap while it was still attached to her pigtail. Hopefully this Kursha guy would be nice enough to help her get free from it. If he was friends with Lorata, he'd probably help her, right?

Green Minuet
Tried to leave it open-ended where Kursha might be. Sneak up on her, open the front door, I don't care what you do as long as he doesn't cut her hair please! ; W;

Yamashii

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:55 pm
      [+] Kursha Vidari

Visitors were rarity for Kursha. Few trolls knew the location of his hive, and of those that did, most would probably like to see it brought to the ground... preferably with him still inside. With that in mind, it should come as no surprise then that Kursha arrived at the gate armed and loaded.

One of the metal doors slid outwards, no more than two inches, and in the gap the muzzle of a rifle appeared. Kursha eyed the small figure through the crack. “Lorata?” he repeated, studying the tealblood. She looked harmless enough, but she was young enough that her lusus was certain to be nearby; probably on the other side of the door, just out of line of sight. Either way she knew Lorata. He had little reason to turn her away.

Pressing a sandalled foot flat against the door, Kursha nudged it to open wider. That way they could talk face to face, and the tealblood even had enough room to slip into the courtyard if she wanted to. Not that he thought she would. He still had the rifle in hand after all, muzzle lowered, but safety off. Despite his paranoia his mouth quirked a grin when he noticed the trap. It was nice to know that some of them were still working.

“Are you her messenger?” he asked. “Really, a letter would have been just fine.” He refrained from commenting on the trap for the time being. He would make her squirm a bit first.

Yamashii
IT'S STILL LESS THAN HALF A YEAR.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:49 pm
He looked smaller that she had expected. She supposed you didn't have to be beefy to point a gun around and pull a trigger. His eyes were very intriguing and she stared up into them with a wordless curiosity for a moment as he opened the door. Struggling to carry the heavy metal trap, she waddled inside with it in her arms.

"She talks so highly of your skills that I wanted to come see them in person." The inside of this place sure didn't look much better than the outside of it. Flydra wasn't the kind of person to judge another person for being unable to afford a decent hive but she did wonder if it was a matter of being unable to keep up with repairs rather than being unable to afford them. This place looked like it underwent raids frequently. Perhaps he had too many enemies to make upkeep a priority.

"So, I would like to see your sharp shooting." She smiled and shifted to bow her head in polite request, only to fall off balance and drop the trap to the ground by accident, slamming her face into the stone. Eyes brimming with angry embarrassed tears, she glared upwards and sideways from her contorted humbled position on the floor.

"Do something about this contraption already! It's your fault for putting them out in the first place!" If he didn't, she was totally giving Scorpa the address to this place. Maybe she would do it anyways to pay him back for the stupid booby traps she'd encountered en route to his front door. Scorpa hated Kursha's guts for being the center of Lorata's Hall of Heroes.

Yamashii

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:29 am
      [+] Kursha Vidari

It struck Kursha as odd that Lorata would talk about him, particularly in any kind of positive light. But perhaps he had made an impression on the seadweller despite all the mishaps in the swamp. Still... to have one of her friends come all the wait out to his hive seemed a bit much. He had no idea how to respond to that kind of attention.

Someone being upset with him on the other hand, he felt more than comfortable dealing with.

“Hm... That's odd,” Kursha said, as he stooped down to take a look. The teeth of the trap had entangled themselves deep in the tealblood's tair. “I don't remember setting out any traps. That's pretty terrible...” He put his hand over his chin, as though thinking. After a thoughtful pause, he spoke again.

“I guess there's no other choice. We'll have to cut it off.” With a wicked grin, Kursha brandished a heavy combat knife. He allowed the tealblood a moment long enough to begin to panic. “Just kidding! Hold still and I'll see if I can pry the teeth apart.”

Yamashii
I'm so sorry. I had no idea so much time had passed. ;A;

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces