[PRP] Double Double Toil and Trouble [Stemma x Rianon]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Deep in the woods of Four Fronds something wicked this way comes~

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:39 pm
~The moons were high in the late night skies. A little green witch took her boline to the sticks, in search of an herb, that grew on but one night superb~

Rianon rarely needed to travel so deep into the woods, but never disliked these treks. This was where the old growth lived, where many mysterious treebeasts made their homes. Tonight was the night that a very mystical flower was in bloom, the seriphroot bloomed only one night a year. The strange plant got its nickname from the otherworldy hum that the flower petals produced while blooming.
Such a rare component for potions coming into bloom was a huge opportunity for any young witch of the craft.
Crowma kept an eye on her charge from the treetops, quietly observing and guarding while Rianon hummed a little tune to herself as she searched for the clearing that was supposedly home to the seriphroot blooms. She doubted the event had begun yet, since she didn't hear any humming herself, but was keeping a keen eye out for the plants none the less. It was always a peculiar task, making sure she had enough to last her the year, but not take too much as to damage the delicate root systems.
To showcase the lovely event, she donned her most elaborate shawl. Lace and fringe everywhere, designs within designs and a fabric so light it looked as though Rianon was floating while she wore it. The young greenblood looked quite at home amidst the ancient flora and fauna.

Kimbley Kitty

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:05 pm
Stemma was dressed to impress, as any trip for Four Fronds would call for beautiful dress. A cute sundress and a floppy brimmed hat did the trick for her forest trek. She smiled, perusing the flora with her notebook out, pressing flowers she could keep and drawing what she could not.

"I wonder if we will hear from any hunts," she wondered, making small talk with her lusus. Krampa offered a disgruntled snort.

"Oh, I know you disapprove," She knew loud and clear. Smirking, she rolled her eyes. "We wouldn't be close enough anyway. I just think it would be exciting to experience some part of it firsthand." She giggled, returning her books to her satchel to climb up a mossy rock face.

Crossing over it (with the help of Krampa), she took in a totally new scene. This particular patch of woodland was striking- sunlight filtering through the canopy, water babbling beside her.

In the center, there was a lovely little troll, wild-haired and all frills. Covered in green, Stemma almost didn't catch her among the foliage. She looked absolutely serene, so much that Stemma paused, breathless.

"Hello!" She called to the girl, waving. "You're beautiful!" She complimented.

Unaru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:21 pm
It took quite a bit to surprise the young green witch. Being so deep into the woods she had absolutely no expectations of running into another troll, this was generally too deep even for the long tendrils of the hunts to reach. Rianon whipped her head around to meet the gaze of the purpleblood, curls cascading down her face.
The little witch pulled her shawl closer to her chest as she stood up. Her kneejerk reaction was to be...unpleasant towards a...uhg...purpleblood. However, she was curious as to how she managed to find her way out here. Plus she had opened with a very flattering compliment. There was no reason she couldn't be wary and cordial at the same time.
After a bit of a pause, she finally replied, taking a few steps toward the other girl. "Why thank you...I wasn't expecting to run into any other trolls out here." She eyed the other girl up and down, she definitely looked...different. "Did you trek out here to watch the Seraphroots bloom as well?" She asked inquisitively. She was a troll of the deep woods, both guarded yet strangely ethereal.

Noticing the new arrival, along with her lusus, Crowma craned her head down from the canopy, not enough to make a stir, but enough to keep a good eye on these new comers intentions.

Kimbley Kitty

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:54 pm
Stemma was thrilled. A fellow hobby botanist? This was certainly a good greenblood, and Stemma was smug that her initial assumptions proved right.

"Yes! I study plants and their effects on trolls!" Stemma reached for her journal, showing it to the other troll. "I've gotten a bit lost in these woods today, not that I mind the adventure. I'm from Civisect, you see." She giggled gleefully. "Are you native?" Stemma asked, rolling back and forth on her heels.

Unaru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:13 pm
Rianon ALMOST found herself excited, but reeled herself back in before letting it show. Afterall, she was still a purpleblood. This could all be a ruse....however, there was no harm in gushing over herbalism and perhaps poking a bit on any interest in the Craft?
"I do something...similar. Though I suppose you could say I'm more interested in the potential potions and magickal properties of various plants. I know it may be a little unusual, but I follow a bit of the ancient Craft." She admitted, letting a small grin escape.
"Yes, I would call these woods my home, I'm quite familiar with most of the territory, though of course I have my lusus to thank for that."

Kimbley Kitty

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:58 pm
Stemma smiled with all of her teeth, absolutely overjoyed. She tugged eagerly at her lusus' hand. It seemed Krampa was quite interested too, as he squatted down on his fawn legs to more closely inspect the little witch.

"Oh, me too! Me too!" She told Rianon, holding her hands to her chest. "I should have been more clear! Everything I study, I use for my potions and spells!"

Stemma opened her notebook and retrieved her pen. "Tell me, what do you know about using Seraphroot? Or any other useful Four Fronds flora?" She waited eagerly for Rianon's response.

Unaru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:26 pm
Don't let your guard down. Don't...let your...guard...down. Rianon kept saying to herself mentally, but the little green witch just couldn't control her excitement any longer. Another witch?! Really!? She'd NEVER run into another troll who practiced the craft! Only a bunch of sticks in the mud who poo poo'd her beliefs.
The greenblood couldn't help her legs running in place a little from excitement before her eyes widened and her face finally broke into excitement. "Ahhh, I've never run into another witch before! It's...it's not very common," she twirled her shawl a little, excitedly. "Okay, well I could sit here all night and tell you about all the rare unique flora here in Four Fronds, but I can start with Seraphroot. It only blooms on a very specific night, once a sweep. It gets its name from the angelic like vibrations that the petals make when they do finally bloom. There's a couple different uses for the flower, one is that it is said to enhance the effectiveness of any potion brewed while adding a petal. The other use, one I have yet to really find any proper way to brew the specific potion, is that it heightens foresight. Obviously the mystic realm of previewing the future is, well, tricky. However, my lusus has told me that looong ago trolls would use it in a secret ritual to foresee the coming of great disasters. Oh, that's my lusus up there by the way," she said, waving up at Crowma who had been completely camouflaged until pointed out. "She's an ancient treebeast grown from the oldest area of the forest. She always dodges my questions when I ask just how old she is though." Rianon said with a giggle.
As Ri was about to go on another ramble about the plant, a faint humming came from the clearing, a chorus that rose to a forte that did indeed sound like an otherworldly melody. "It's starting!" Ri said with a quiet gasp.

Kimbley Kitty

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:45 pm
Stemma took lengthy notes in her journal, giggling with giddiness. What was the likelihood of meeting a fellow skilled witch, just out in the wood? Not to mention, collecting the seraphroot would prove to be quite the reward, especially if the potion would improve foresight like Rianon posed. Stemma had her own peculiar skill for foresight, so she wondered how a potion like that would affect her.

Regardless of its effects, Stemma was sure that she was going to see something spectacular today, according to Rianon's excitement. The subtle hum gave the purpleblood chills, and she eagerly tugged on Krampa's hand to make sure he was paying attention.

"It's beautiful!" Stemma felt herself starting to tear up at the ceremony before her, clutching her journal close to her chest. Some tears dribbled out of the corners of her eyes, smudging the edges of her makeup. Until she felt a tear on her nose, she hadn't even noticed that her third eye was crying as well.

Hissing softly, Stemma wiped at the evidence, careful not to reveal even more than she already had.

Unaru

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff