[PRP] What Lovely Treetops [Buffel x Guouli x Rianon]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In the forests of Four Fronds Rianon waits for her guest to arrive, while they both meet an unexpected stranger.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:19 pm
It was such a lovely night in the forests of Four Fronds. The young greenblood Rianon was milling about, twirling, as she waited near one of the biggest, oldest trees in the forest for Buffel to arrive. Her hive wasn't exactly accessible without her unique gift, or by boat. So rather than put her yellowblood friend through the trouble of navigating the lake, she asked him to meet her in the forest.
She hummed to herself, an upbeat tune. She rarely had visitors (well, invited visitors) so this was quite an event for the troll.
Her shawl spun around her as she twirled, gathering some herbs she was running low on. Better to make use of the spare time she had, right?

Gl!tch~

tenaciousgadabout

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:19 pm
Buffel trotted along quickly through the forest, content with his plans for the night. Four Fronds was always a scenic trip, but he'd really have to kick dirt to make it to his meetup with Ri on time. They were trying to start practicing together more, though this time it seemed like tonight would be a more informal hangout than the usual. This suited him just fine, as he'd recently come back from a rather trying contract. Bobbing past the thick trees, he couldn't shake the feeling he wasn't alone in the woods. Which was fairly dense of 'im as he knew darn well a whole mess o' critters stalked the forests, but this was different. If felt not like a something, but a someone.

He kicked a pile of leaves as he strode through. Best to put that out of his mind for now. No sense in gettin' his brain stuck on some gut feelin' when he should be focusing on going the right way after all. It was probably nothing!

Unaru

Gl!tch

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:44 am
"No, I'm tellin' you it's around here," Guouli grumbled to his lusus, kicking his way through the outskirts of the woods. Hogdad followed, nervous and really really not feeling this. Guo said he only wanted to get information on troll hunts, but then when they stopped at a Alebac's store on the way he kept muttering. Hogdad just wasn't sure anymore. But they didn't let kids hunt trolls, did they?

Guo, though, first had to find the right place to go. Too proud to stop and ask for directions, they seemed to be drifting off the beaten path. It'd kind of make sense for wherever they did hunt sign ups to be closer to the thick of it.

But at the same time, there were no hints that they were making any correct assumptions. Hogdad struggled to keep from speaking up.

As Guouli continued to search, he eventually noticed some leaves move nearby. Turning to look, he saw a trollian figure on its way. He squinted. Unable to catch the blood color, but also didn't seem afraid for their life. But, with nothing else to go off of in the meantime, he decided to switch routes and putter after the find. There were plenty of moonlight hours if it was a dead end.

Eventually he called out an experimental, "Yo!"

Unaru

tenaciousgadabout
You have been spotted >:0

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:42 am
It wasn't hard for the young greenblood to hear the small legs of a young troll kicking up leaves a little ways away. One could pick up many survival tips over sweeps of interfering with the hunts, it sure made for handy ways to keep a tab on approaching friends. Teleporting herself in the direction she heard the leaves in, Rianon sat on a low hanging branch as she materialized again. There he was, her yellowblooded friend. The young witch was quite proud of her superb level of perception.
She was however surprised at the loud 'Yo!' that came from a quickly approaching troll. Wrapping the backs of her knees around the tree branch, the greenblood let herself dangle into view with arms crossed. A blueblood, she scoffed in her mind. "Who're you?" she replied, trying to suss out the intentions of this newcomer. Of course she would have greeted Buffel after appearing directly behind him, but there were more pressing issues at hand. If he were to turn around she would greet him with a wave and pleasant smile.

Gl!tch~

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:58 am
Hearing a sharp ”Yo!” made Buffel wheel around right quick. Keeping on his guard, he dropped low in the brush. Could this be Rianon? Was she trying to start a surprise practice round? His eyes focused on what didn’t fit in the foliage around. From behind him came into view a blueblood with his lusus, it seemed. The child moved some leaves, trying to get a better view at this kid. Above him, the ruffling of leaves told him someone else was present. As she swung down from the tree dangling by her legs, the boy immediately recognized his friend. Her curt response to the Blueblood made him stay on his guard. Given her distraction, Buff instead chose to move to the side, getting out of the view of the Blueblood while he was distracted. He thought it best to listen in on the conversation and see where this was gonna go from here.
GL!tch~

Unaru

tenaciousgadabout

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:57 pm
The troll ducked away at Guo's voice. In-ter-est-ing. Guouli's interest was peaked, and he'd be down to give chase just to see what that was all about.

However.

Someone else popped into view. Surprised despite himself, Guo took a step back. He looked up to see a midblood in the trees. Now that was a new way to appear.

"I dunno what your lusus taught you, but trolls usually start with 'hi'," He scoffed. Midbloods. Fascinating to find two trolls in the woods back to back like that though. "Hey, Birdy, up in the trees n' all? You saw the other guy come through here, right?"

Unaru

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:22 pm
The girl squint her eyes at the blueblood. "My lusus taught me to be wary of newcomers like you," she retorted, still hanging from the tree by her knees.
She wasn't particularly pleased by the fact that her little get together with Buffel was being crashed by a blueblood. Though she had to admit, she was curious as to why this boy had wandered into the woods.
"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't, what's it to you?" She didn't do much to hide the gruffness in her voice. What did this highblood want with her friend? Whatever it was she was instantly mistrustful of it. "And what may I ask are you doing so far into the murderwoods?"

Gl!tch~

tenaciousgadabout

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 11:28 am
"So you did see 'em. Cool. I was gonna ask 'em the same question." Guo, meanwhile, didn't give a singular s**t about this midblood's interrogation. "And I could ask you that, too. Must be a brave or stupid lowblood to play near the hunting grounds." Or, at least, it was probably nearby? She had said 'murderwoods', so maybe he was closer than he'd thought. He grinned, tilting his head. "Maybe both."

Hogdad oinked. That didn't seem very nice...but it also wasn't the most unpleasant thing his charge could say. So maybe he couldn't be too harsh? He was unsure what to do.

Unaru

tenaciousgadabout
*Has a flashback to when you asked me when Guo was going to be unpleasant*
Well

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 4:27 pm
Buffel heard the highblood and chided himself. He needed to learn how to hide better if he was gonna best his teleportin’ friend. For now he could make up for it by Moving steadily through the green, he positioned himself in a new vantage point as quietly as he could. He peered through a clearing to get a better look at his would-be pursuers. A hogbeast for a lusus, not much uncommon for Chittentown folk (which this highblood very much did not seem to be from.) The boy himself had curly mop of hair atop his head, and a proper dung-eatin’ grin he’d come to expect from the less-than-savory highbloods.

Hearing the boy’s taunts, he immediately forgot about his tactical cover. Stepping from the brush, he moved into the clearing where the pair had been arguing.

”Now hold on there, no need to get bent outta shape.” He said, gesturing towards the highblood.
”I’s can vouch for the bravery of my greenblood pal over here. I think we needn’t worry about how occasionally a midblood might be brave or how occasionally an uppish highblood might be barkin’ louder than his bite can muster.” As Buffel stopped gesturing he moved his hand to rest on his waist, making sure his sarape had been moved and his gun was plainly visible to the highblood as he turned to Ri.
”What say you, Miss Rianon? I think we can all agree that this crossin’ of paths is just a random happenstance that we don’t need to prolong, right?”
Gl!tch~
Never said Buff wouldn't be an instigator as well!
Unaru

tenaciousgadabout

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 12:18 pm
Rianon looked sour, her hackles raised a bit at the blueblood's crassness. She had to tread carefully, he may be just the kind of troll that she was easily antagonized by. Finally releasing herself from the branch she flipped and braced for landing, down on one knee. She brushed her dress off as she stood up, Buffel meanwhile revealing himself and giving a little spiel to the highblood.
The greenblood giggled a little. "Paths intersect, passerbys go their own way most times. Though some times there are collisions. Did you have questions for my friend here?" she asked , turning to the blueblood, "Or were you out here looking for something else?" She cocked her head inquisitively.

Gl!tch~

tenaciousgadabout

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces