Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
Lets Talk About the Arenas

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

free
  gold
View Results

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:33 pm
Gaia Arenas where you can join weekly avatar contests, home contests and art/writing contests...

It used to be fun now it's been left out to rot... I will be making a petition pushing Gaia to update it however I need to know what updates people would like to see, so hence the discussion...

Tell me what you think of arenas and what changes you would like to see! heart

Link to the arenas homepage, for convenience.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:54 pm
I think they need to do something to catch the interest of the users.

I remember there was talk of a spotlight function for admin picked avatars in the arenas. They need to have a weekly spotlight. Maybe an "Honorable Mentions" section as well.

Many talented gaians, a dozen a week deserve a little acknowledgement in my opinion.  

Darius Runan
Crew

Enduring Gaian

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:00 pm
Darius Runan
I think they need to do something to catch the interest of the users.

I remember there was talk of a spotlight function for admin picked avatars in the arenas. They need to have a weekly spotlight. Maybe an "Honorable Mentions" section as well.

Many talented gaians, a dozen a week deserve a little acknowledgement in my opinion.

I think they should give achievements for winning a contest since it's fairly hard to win. And an option to pay with cash to enter because Gaia has made it clear that if they cant profit they won't update or maintain it. Maybe they should increase the prizes won from winning an arena as well, I think the most a person can win is 50K and that's chump change now. sad  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:48 pm
I definitely think they should increase the prizes. The gold awards are pathetic, although the cash awards are good.

They give a Chirpette Bundle every time a voter votes 8 days in a row. I sell them in the market for anywhere between 9 and 12 billion gold. So they should definitely award at least that much to a person who actually WINS the contest!

Also, I agree, there should be an honorable mention section.

(And that said, I vote in the arena every day, but I've only entered one avatar. I realized immediately that it isn't enough to have an avi that is good enough to win something, you also have to have a lot of friends who will go to the arena and vote for you. There's nothing to be done about that, however. That's the way the world works.)  

Great Lakes haze

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games