seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:56 pm
Sascha's theatrically sly expression waned somewhat at Leeroi's lack of responsiveness. He hoped it was a matter of miscommunication rather than disinterest, or worse, moral dissonance. What kind of troll didn't enjoy sabotage?

Leeroi eventually broke out into a grin, providing Sascha with a sense of relief as well as anticipation. Sascha's own smirk relaxed into a more genial smile. "Yeah. Not suggesting we go full sleeper agents. More like... tourists with an incredible propensity for ending up in restricted areas." Sascha shrugged.

"Course it's still your first night and all. Who knows--maybe on the engineering circuit they'll put you on some kind of turbo production pipeline and won't let you sleep for three weeks." He laughed. "Just extending the invitation."

Kimbley Kitty

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:13 pm
"Peeking around restricted areas, huh?" That was specific enough for the blueblood. Mocking a finger gun, he lifted his head to look at Sascha. "You can count me in," he said. He had to admit, the idea of sabotage wasn't as appealing as it would be against rebels or similar villains. Chittentown was just facing off a different town of civilians. And his moirail was on the opposing team, after all. He wouldn't dare pull something off that would put her at risk.

Still, there was little risk behind spying. Someone had to track progress between the cities, after all. And if Leeroi got to hit a few drones in the meanwhile, he would probably enjoy it.

"I doubt their work will compare, though," Leeroi joked, "Even if those seadwellers are using precious metals for aesthetics and gemstones for buttons."

seekingCylem

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:07 pm
Sascha nodded succinctly--a deal had been struck. In truth he wasn't sure if he trusted Leeroi enough to engage in any explicitly illegal activities with the blueblood. At least, not the kind where getting caught could end up with a very yellow, very dead scapegoat. The fact that Leeroi at least seemed open to the idea of getting rowdy was acceptable enough for a first impression. Sascha laughed confidently.

"Mad points for style though! Damn, I might consider switching sides for a blinged out uniform and a gold-plated helmsman station." Sascha paused briefly, overcome with a sudden thoughtfulness.

"...s**t, they've probably got way better food, though." Sascha appeared genuinely distraught by the revelation. He recovered quickly, though. "Yo, that reminds me, have you seen facilities yet? I figure they wouldn't have dragged you on some huge tour with a bunch of suitcases. The Comestible Mess Block ain't anything special unless you really dig mass-produced grubloaf, but it's open all hours. The scalding hustle beverage is actually damn good, too. The one thing the whole staff lobbied for quality-ways as you can imagine."

Sascha propped his hands on his hips expectantly.

Kimbley Kitty
Sorry for the wait--I feel like the boys are wrapping up here~

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:43 pm
"I don't know, I like a little rust," Leeroi smirked, bringing his arms to his hips. Chrome was a fine metal, silver maybe. He only liked gold on a trophy, but that was about it. The dang stuff melted too easy. Not practical in work environments. He supposed that's why the hoity-toity loved it so much.

Food too, Leeroi loved it but he had never been picky about quality. "As long as I can get my proteins, I won't complain." He smiled toothily. "Show me the way, eh? I don't know about you, but I'm starving from the train ride."

He stepped out, waiting for Sascha. He was positively giddy, thanking the stars that he had this cool guy as his roommate.

seekingCylem
BOYS

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items