Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Ring of Fire
[Back Log: PRP] What's new? (Crucible and Ruko)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:37 pm
Light pawsteps were taken by [Ruko] as she reveled in being back again in her Fire Tribe homeland's territory for a while. The heated temperatures here registered to her senses like a warm embrace. She was certainly glad to be home here where she and her fellow Fire Tribe B'alam were naturally in tune with the surroundings. Yet, she also thought of equally fond times of the lands beyond to be insightful experiences of journeying as well. At some point though, she imagines the future would hold more days closer to and here at home. Hopefully in her mind, the future she is envisioning is not so far off. However, Ruko has lately been finding the atmosphere in her Fire Tribe homeland to be changing, too, and she could not put her paw as of yet on what she would decidedly describe the mix of emotions she would feel swirling inside her as time after time proceeded as she visits and learns more about the lands and sees the differences and similarities between them while each holds a uniqueness in quality apart from any other all in all.

And from her thoughts, she was drawn to focusing on a sight of another Fire Tribe B'alam catching her field of vision; the first she had encountered since her return this time around.

"Hello," Ruko grinned affably as she offered a conversational greeting, "How are you faring this day?"

(( Word Count: 237 ))

[ Radical Dreamer ]
orz Ooooooof, Dreamer, I'm so sooooooo sorry for the wait! ;u;

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:15 pm
It had been interesting days in the Fire Tribe, Crucible had yet to become a magus. Yet, the leaders of the Tribe, the chosen magus, had both gone missing. However, Crucible's sour thoughts on becoming stronger had faded to confidence and been settled by another. One, she had become comfortable with, and was proud to call him her own.

A sigh left, Crucible as she walked calmly on the boarder of the fertial lands of the Fire tribe. It had been long on her morning stroll when her white ear turned to the sound of another calling out for someb'alam. Her?

Turning her head, Crucible's brow raised as she looked another that had started their approach, White ears flicked back, as she scolded her self internally for letting someone approach so close without realizing they where there first.

Damn Volga and the distracting thoughts she gave her.

Nodding a greeting soft rich words left her maw calmly.

"I am well." The Nahtil nodded. "And how do you do, wanderer?" Her brow raised as she looked at the Nahtil before her. It was admittedly a bit strange seeing another Nahtil out and about so early. Especially one she hadn't recognized before.

ShyAnimegrl
Hey sorry this took so long, do you have an Aim?

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:11 pm
"Wonderful," Ruko beamed gladly as she responded, "The days can be presented with an assortment of unknowns, so admirable it is to be holding one's own at any time and place throughout the lands."

Then, while continuing to speak more in reply to their started chat, she went on to turn her position to sweepingly face the direction she had just come from before sending her gaze back towards her fellow Fire B'alam with whom she has begun to have their conversation together.

"I have just arrived here now, having returned from seeing locations beyond our Fire Tribe borders," she said brightly. "Each day holds much to learn in many parts of the world I ceaselessly gather. However, I do admit to feeling a draw more and more often of late to seek nearness in being in as well as around our tribe's homelands. Admittedly, too, I find myself fascinated time and time again, no less than when I had my first encounter, of B'alam like ourselves who do not possess our horns that mark us of fire."

(( Word count: 178 ))

[ Radical Dreamer ]
I'm sorry as well for the lateness of this tag of mine, Dreamer! And though I have an aim account, it has been so long since I've used it however eep

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:05 pm
Crucible's white ears turned back as a amused smile slipped across her maw. It was a tame smile but it was still there. This new Nahtlil was rather 'bright' in personality, much different then herself. Dark tail shifted behind her and stilled as the other Fire Nahtlil continued to speak. Ears shifted once more in a perk as the traveler spoke and spun around in a sweeping motion.

White fire horns turned with Crucible's head as she watched the wandered with a amused maw.

Wow, she really quiet vibrant the flame that burned inside her was roaring with life!

"So, you are traveler?" Crucible found herself asking. A ear turned back as her inward thoughts questioned her own curiosity and took note of it. She was noticing more and more how much has changed with herself. Had being open with Volga and bounding with him really affected her that much? She was finding herself at peace and being more 'open' with others, and with that being strangely more 'talktive'.

"have your adventures taking you far?" The Nahtlil spoke with general interest. She herself had never been out side of the fire tribe, and really had no desire to do so. The Grand Weaver must have not woven her to hold such a desire. Everything she wanted and coveted was there, in the warm fire lands, and Volga was her home.

Shyanimegrl
No Worries!

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:48 am
She chuckled lightly for only a moment before going on to give voice to her reply. "Admittedly," Ruko began to say, "I consider myself an explorer in part. I believe that one need not go great distances to encounter much adventure since even the details of a clearing itself for example can hold many discoveries and new, ever-changing observations I think."

Her eyes were eager to take in large helpings of visions with her peripheral vision included since her return here, the place she felt so at home in. A glow of vibrant energy was in her eyes, constant and full of optimism and sharing in the expression of the smile on her features as she interacted happily with Crucible.

Ruko liked an array of activities and one of them was meeting and getting to know others. "Though I have been outside of the Fire Tribe lands, the world seems so enormous that I doubt I have traveled much of it. Also, I have been feeling a pull to stay here in the land of fire more and more, missing it, I believe, and wanting to know it better. How about you? Do you like exploring these Fire Tribe lands of ours, the lands beyond, or both? Is there a place or multiple that you feel you know the most and favor or want to get to know more about?"

(( Word count: 230 ))

[ Radical Dreamer ]
<3333333

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:42 am
Crucible's dark and white ears pinned down slightly as the other Nahtlil began to speak. Hear head turned to the side a bit as she thought it better to relax and perk her ears as the traveler...or rather explorer went on. Turning hear ears forward, her gaze kept an eye on her surrounds. She had to just to be careful and alert-it was just how she was woven. crucible did not like being sneaked up on, so she was always vigilant-even if the newly met explorer had caught her deep in thought.

As the new b'alam begain to clarify her words and interest, though listening Crucible started to realize one thing. She didn't even know this Nahtlil's name. Her dark tail shifted behind her, and her ears shifted back a little at the thought. How strange...

"I don't think I have gotten your name." Crucible went on to speak, she had intention to answer all the Nahtlil's questions-but first thought it right to know her name first, and she know hers.

"I am Crucible." The Dark Nahtlil nodded and let her eyes close, releasing that in all the surprise and talking-she didn't even properly greet her. "And may fire burn strongly with in you."

Dark slender tail shifted behind her hunches as her gaze opened to meet the other Nahtlil. It was then she waited patiently for herto share her name as well.

shyanimegrl

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:20 pm
Upon realizing as well with Crucible's reminder through her own introduction that they had not exchanged names as of yet, Ruko's tail lifted up a few inches further above the ground as it leisurely swept over the surface at the thought crossing her mind. "Ah, indeed, I am definitely very glad to meet you, Crucible. My name is Ruko. And, may fire burn strongly within you," she grinned happily. She was exceedingly thankful that Crucible remembered that they had not exchanged names since now they surely had just done so and not forgotten to. Ruko was far from the best when it came to remembering names, but she was tenacious in her endeavors and resolved then and there with their introductions to one another, which was better a little late than never, to do her best not to forget Crucible's name.

(( Word count: 141 ))

[ Radical Dreamer ]
8 D

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:52 am
"Well Met." The words slipped respectfully from Crucible's maw, slowly her head turned down as she offered a respectful nod to the Nahtlil before her. A slider white ear turned back as she then did her best to recall a few of the questions that was asked of her.

Dark tail flicked slightly behind her, she had never been asked so many questions all at once, well....not by anyone beside Volga perhaps.

"Unfortunately, I do not travel much outside the fire lands," Crucible answered with a sigh, the same could not be said for her other half. " Not at all, actually." She then admitted. There was a subtle bob of her shoulders. "I have had no desire to." The Nahtlil excused. It was true, and not a terrible excuse. She had no desire to venture outside the fire lands, and her training flats.

"Have you been gone long?" The nahtlil thought to ask, she was curious because she had yet to see this fire Nahtlil before.

829 Claim here for Magus
ShyAnimegrl

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

[ RP Zone ] The Ring of Fire

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items