Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Light on Alternia (Panili x Xavier)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:35 pm
panili x xavier

While packing up from Bloodfest, Panili gets to know the second jadeblood in her social sphere - the intriguing Xavier.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:59 pm
The week had been exhausting. A small, farmer’s Harvest Festival had been one thing. This was quite another. Panili was abuzz with residual enthusiasm from the success of her booth. She’d received quite the compliment from many a troll – in their appreciation of her booth, as well as some gifts she had received. Especially from the greenblood Sephos, she felt as though she’d certainly struck something with him. Perhaps he would return to join the cause. She had trolls to visit, to enlighten and empower, but for now she would rest. The booth was already half packed away. Her sunflowers were looking as tired as she. She leaned against the back of her chair and closed her eyes. Just for a moment.

A golden glow filled the corners of her dark vision. The single sight was a welcome relief, and as her psychic sight washed over her Panili sunk into a relaxed state. In no time at all she was fast asleep.

Shmothma took the moment of her charge’s silence and stillness to trundle over to the counter and consume the pile of flora in front of her. At the very least when Panili awoke there would be a touch less cleaning to do.

leon_a_darkangel
I LIVE

Sypon
Vice Captain

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:49 pm
Xavier had been about ready to finish packing up things back at the apple stand. In truth the apple vat had been a mix of bad decisions and hasty decisions. He'd developed a touch of the sniffles with all the fussing over the cold water over the various days at the festival, and hardly sleeping himself. However, his lusus had more or less tucked him in the rental hotel coon they'd purchased so he at least was feeling moderately better than he had the night previous when he tried to help Nucleo and Amonee over at their respective stalls.

The small boy shuffled around, dragging his feet a bit as he rubbed at one of his eyelids. Anu moved along side him, she seemed comfortable if not confident. Seeing so many trolls out and about celebrating and enjoying themselves was heart warming. Pausing as she noticed the sleeping figure of the familiar little orangeblood from the stall Xavier had frequented several times she looked curious to her lusus, then the child if it was wise for her to be asleep outside a coon. Oh dear, won't you check on her? Her motherly ways evident as the large insects wings rustled in evidence of her concern.

"What's up Mum..?" He asked softly, his gloved hand touching her side as he tipped his head back to blink up at her curiously.Xavier peeked from beside his lusus as he tried to get an idea what she was looking at.

His eyes widened in surprise as the little jadeblood boy scampered forward. "A..are you alright? Yuh know it's not good to sleep outside recupracoons." Xavier gently tapped his fingers on her arm to stir the obviously tired orangeblood.His eyes traveled to the lusus munching away at a few flowers. Tilting his head slightly, the nature revering jadeblood gently passed the creature another of what it seemed to like..hoping to appease the creature.

Anu too gave a curious chitter as she greeted the other guardian with a welcoming smile. Meeting other troll children's parents had generally been a pleasant experience for the mothergrub.

Sypon
:3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:46 pm
A huge, beautiful mass… And a freckled face.

“Mmmnn…” Panili’s eyes nudged open and she woke with a start. “Aah! Oh dear, oh my gosh…” She babbled. She rubbed at her eyelids sleepily, coming to in time to see Schmothma hovering towards Xavier. “Oh, Schmothma, don’t –“

She stopped. Unlike her usual motivation of attacking any troll who came near, her lusus seemed to be curious about the boy’s presence. She wiggled her snoot hesitantly and snarfed up the gift, settling down on the ground with a tinny squeak. Shmothma’s bell jingled. She scratched at the bell, sat on her haunches and simply watched.

“Um… Hello.” Panili was stunned. She turned her head slowly, eyes still adjusting to awakeness. The big mass in her dozing vision – a mother grub?

A gasp escaped her lips. “Oh my. Hello! Ah, I’m so sorry for my manners. I was just cleaning up and I fell asleep… So tired. I think I saw you around the booth! Is this your lusus?” How did one address such a legendary creature? Panili couldn’t keep her eyes off of her.

leon_a_darkangel

Sypon
Vice Captain

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:25 pm
Xavier watched with a concerned expression as the troll he had tried to rouse woke with a startled cry. Apologetic Xavier's smile was gentle as he waved to her in greeting as she initially rambled. The trolls sleepy expression made him think of how he usually felt as his own sleeping pattern and habits were generally erratic from time to time. "Oh, your lusus is rather cute." He watched as the creature took his offering and made an adorable squeak noise.

Curious himself he rubbed his neck sheepishly as he evaluated the situation. Anu had settled beside her troll son with a patient, motherly expression on her face as she leaned in to smooth some of the little sleepy trolls hair back. As if she understood the younger troll was curious about her, Anu greeted her with a smile.

Xavier's eyes widened as she apologized and mentioned her manners. He in turn bowed respectfully. "It's alright..I've fallen asleep plenty of times. Sometimes I stay up early to watch the sun rise, and talk morning walks I know the feeling of being so tired you just..doze off." He mentioned.

Looking to his lusus at her question he nodded as he placed his palm on her. "Ah! Mhmm. I was around your booth a fair bit I really enjoyed it. Also, yuh. This is Anu..or Mum as I usually call her. She's been my lusus since I was a wiggler." He explained sheepishly.

Sypon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:19 pm
“Oh! Haha. Thanks.” Panili’s face shifted, scratching her cheek idly. “She’s, uh… She sure is Shmothma.”

Panili didn’t know what to think about the creature most of the time. Shmothma did her own thing. Cute? Maybe. An animal? Yes. She supposed animals were cute, usually.

“Thanks for wakin’ me up, or I would have missed your mother! She’s beautiful. Excuse me – you’re beautiful, miss Anu!” Panili bowed deeply. “You’re so lucky to have a mother grub for a parent. What an amazing circumstance.” Something hit her. “Watching the sun rise – oh my gosh, of course! You’re a jadeblood. Wow… Seeing the sun must be amazing. I can’t believe you’re here!”

She shook Xavier’s hands, now fully awake. “I – you see, I’m such a proponent in returning to the motherly style of matriarchy that your ancestors represent. A supportive, fruitful environment, and one where we don’t fear the sun – metaphorically speaking, I suppose. Wow… Wow! Here, um! I – my booth, I have some materials. Sorry, I’m not trying to recruit you. Well, maybe you’d be interested… I’m Panili if I hadn’t mentioned.”

She shuffled around in her remaining supplies and came up with a flyer. She still had a hard time taking her eyes off of Anu. “Do you have any connections, or, um, lifestyle habits based upon the old ways of jadebloods? I – I know of two jadebloods now, but only one mother grub lusus! Do you know each other? Oh gosh, I’m so sorry to ask that – that sounds so obtuse and ignorant, forgive me.”

leon_a_darkangel
1 million apologies for the wait

Sypon
Vice Captain

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:43 pm
Xavier tilted his head slightly as he appraised the creature she had introduced as Shmothma. He usually admired lusii for one reason or another so it seemed only natural to praise the creature in question. Animals were part of the greater balance of Alternia life. Without them, the world as they knew it would be simply that much harsher.

The young jadeblood's eyes widened as he listened to the troll speak so highly of his lusus. A genuine smile spread across Xaviers features as he squared his shoulders with pride. "I'm glad you could meet her...she loves meeting other trolls especially ones so nice as you." Glancing at his lusus, he made a chittering like noise as if he was communicating with her.

The mothergrubs expression softened upon hearing Xavier's translation. Reaching a clawed foot out, she gently brushed back some of Panili's hair in a motherly fashion. You're an equally as beautiful individual young troll, it is my pleasure to meet with you. She then made a soft cooing sound of thanks to her for her praise.

Xavier's freckled cheeks flushed jade as he realized he'd just volunteered information about his being a jadeblood. Normally it wasn't something he so easily spoke of, let alone shared. "I love being out in the daylight yes, it's very different than the nights most trolls find normal. I have to adjust my sleep schedule usually...not many of my friends can be out during the day of course." He explained softly, shaking her hand in return.

Hearing her talk about his ancestors and the beliefs of jadeblood's gone by he smiled warmly. "I do believe in many of the older teachings...a lot of what I know is limited to be fair.." He explained rubbing his neck some. Taking the flyer he glanced over it curiously. "My name is Xavier Leinte." He replied, before smiling suddenly. "If you mean Amonee yes! We met awhile back and have been friends for awhile now.." His cheeks flushed slightly thinking of pink crush. It hadn't become anything official just yet, but he cared deeply about the other jadeblood.

"No, it's ok. I don't mind."
He shook his head before giving her a curious look. "I would like to know more from you." Xavier wiggled the flyer a little. "This sounds like something I could see myself following." He explained.

Anu gave Panili a curious look as she settled down by the others booth, content to let the trolls chit chat while she relaxed.

Sypon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:49 pm
Panili listened, fascinated and delighted. A troll who broke the typical Alternian biological pattern meant that… Well, it meant that there was more diversity amongst the species than the government wanted the populace to believe. And that there were TWO jadebloods in Panili’s circle - both with interest in her cause… She felt like she’d hit the jackpot. Her fingers curled in her sleeves as she nodded along to his information.

“My… It’s intriguing how the teachings have faded with time. I wish I could go back in time and learn more. What a shame that you and your wonderful lusus are not … Well, perhaps exalted isn’t an appropriate word, but caretakers are so scant in our society. Protectors, symbols of growth and fertility without the... “ She looked from side to side. “The aspect of conquering.”

Panili tapped her chin. “You and Amonee are both fascinating. I’m so happy you stopped by!” She scooted towards her pamphlets.

“We’re… A bit of an organization, but more of an interest group. Here… I’d be happy to share the information with you!”

((We can continue if you’d like or call it a stopping point considering it’ll be Lightseekers info that Xavier knows now from now on razz ))

leon_a_darkangel

Sypon
Vice Captain

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas