Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
Nat's singles. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:34 pm
Wind Females

Sumai'rana
__Nantil (♀)__ seeking __Tahtll (♂)__

Name of B'alam || Sumai'rana
User Image

Seeking ||
xxx[ ] Breeding partner only, no RP required.
xxx[x] Some RP
xxx[ ] RP Required
xxx[ ] Heavy RP wanted

What they want in their other half ||
What does your B'alam want in a mate? This is IC information.

What do you want in a breeding partner?
Appearance, edit type, tribe type, etc. This is OOC information.

Plots wanted ||
If any, describe what kind of romance/plots you want for your B'alam.

Undesirables ||
A brief summery of things, plots, and personality types you do not want for this B'alam.

Contact Info ||
PM or quote me here.

Falora

Name of B'alam || Falora
User Image

Seeking ||
xxx[x] Breeding partner only, no RP required.
xxx[x] Some RP
xxx[ ] RP Required
xxx[ ] Heavy RP wanted

Plots wanted ||

Undesirables ||
A brief summery of things, plots, and personality types you do not want for this B'alam.

Contact Info ||
PM or quote me here.

Venti

Name of B'alam || Venti
User Image

Seeking ||
xxx[ ] Breeding partner only, no RP required.
xxx[x] Some RP ~*Currently plotting with Zakaix*~
xxx[ ] RP Required
xxx[ ] Heavy RP wanted

Plots wanted ||

Undesirables ||

Contact Info ||
PM or quote me here.

*Note: Just because RP isn't marked, does not mean I will decline requests for RP with those Balam.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:02 pm
Other plots

Ganon

Tlaloc

Prism (Rainbow) colony

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:59 am
Okay, feel free to browse through my singles and make offers.

A lot of info is still missing, so this is still a WIP, but feel free to ask if you have questions.

Also, I know a lot of the links are broken. They broke when I moved my uncerts to a new folder. They'll be fixed whenever I get the time.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:56 pm
[X]Natty-Chan[X]

I think we've mentioned about pairing Rakel and Mishka in the past, if you're still interested in that? Or if you think Kaleo and Rakel could look better together, we could see how their personalities mix?
User Image

I was also wondering about some of your others: namely Bone'Djangles and Zebulun and what they're like and what they do within the Dark Tribe. I ask because I think my girl Fauna could look good with either of them. She's got her paw in the front door with the Theatre and is determined to see it restored to its glory days! User Image

What is Freyr looking for/like? My Oracle could look nice with him! heart She's on a quest to make all those who feel like they are held back by their disabilities like a valued member of their tribe's community anyway. (she focuses on physical mainly, but could move towards mental as well.) She herself is blind. User Image  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:50 pm
belloblossom
[X]Natty-Chan[X]

I think we've mentioned about pairing Rakel and Mishka in the past, if you're still interested in that? Or if you think Kaleo and Rakel could look better together, we could see how their personalities mix?
User Image

I was also wondering about some of your others: namely Bone'Djangles and Zebulun and what they're like and what they do within the Dark Tribe. I ask because I think my girl Fauna could look good with either of them. She's got her paw in the front door with the Theatre and is determined to see it restored to its glory days! User Image

What is Freyr looking for/like? My Oracle could look nice with him! heart She's on a quest to make all those who feel like they are held back by their disabilities like a valued member of their tribe's community anyway. (she focuses on physical mainly, but could move towards mental as well.) She herself is blind. User Image

I'm still very interested in Rakal and Mishka. If we RP, I have to warn you that I'm not online a lot as of late; so my replies will be rather slow and few and far between at times.

As far as the other two offers, I'm afraid they're not what I'm looking for for the ones whom you offered to. I'm sorry.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:56 pm
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
belloblossom
[X]Natty-Chan[X]

User Image

I'm still very interested in Rakal and Mishka. If we RP, I have to warn you that I'm not online a lot as of late; so my replies will be rather slow and few and far between at times.

As far as the other two offers, I'm afraid they're not what I'm looking for for the ones whom you offered to. I'm sorry.

No worries about the others, I'm just happy you're interested in Rakel and Mishka still! heart If you don't want to RP them on account of rl being real, would you be up to smooshing them together and doing background plotting of how they came to be a pair? Or would you prefer to RP them?  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
[ Plots & Quests ] The Square

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers