Welcome to Gaia! ::

Written In Blood ~An RP~

Back to Guilds

The age old battle of Light and Dark has begun. Who will you choose? 

Tags: Blood, Roleplay, Light, Dark, Written 

Reply OOC/Chatterbox
Plotting thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:09 pm
RedWix
BloodyElegantSimplicity
KatjaJean
BloodyElegantSimplicity
phattdippa
BloodyElegantSimplicity
Thoughts, people!!!

So Luna wants even those that are criminals to have fair trials, as the Lights are supposed to be kind and gentle and fair and all... I was thinking that to separate them from the darks even more, I'd like to make a Judge Panel of 3 judges (although the judges WOULD be put in place by Luna).

Would the judges only be judges? Or would they be her high-ranking knights/officers?

I thought that being a judge would be something that only happens once in a while, so it could be something that her subjects can earn: whether they're high ranking or not, it wouldn't matter

i like this plan!
Alyssia kills everyone so no need to have judges for her

That's what I figured

Fain would be willing to be judgemental of people...
Though Leon would make a good judge cause he can read the person's feelings and tell if they're lying or not

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My sincere thanks for your recommendation. But it is not my place to judge the actions of others.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:02 pm
RedWix
BloodyElegantSimplicity
KatjaJean
BloodyElegantSimplicity
phattdippa
BloodyElegantSimplicity
Thoughts, people!!!

So Luna wants even those that are criminals to have fair trials, as the Lights are supposed to be kind and gentle and fair and all... I was thinking that to separate them from the darks even more, I'd like to make a Judge Panel of 3 judges (although the judges WOULD be put in place by Luna).

Would the judges only be judges? Or would they be her high-ranking knights/officers?

I thought that being a judge would be something that only happens once in a while, so it could be something that her subjects can earn: whether they're high ranking or not, it wouldn't matter

i like this plan!

That's what I figured

Though Leon would make a good judge cause he can read the person's feelings and tell if they're lying or not

True. Idk if I want anyone THAT good as the judge, mainly because I have a few characters that will be guilty I want to be voted as innocent XD  

BloodyElegantSimplicity
Vice Captain

Adorable Sex Symbol

RedWix
Crew

Divine Ship

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:04 pm
BloodyElegantSimplicity
RedWix
BloodyElegantSimplicity
KatjaJean
BloodyElegantSimplicity

i like this plan!

That's what I figured

True. Idk if I want anyone THAT good as the judge, mainly because I have a few characters that will be guilty I want to be voted as innocent XD

lol okay  
OOC/Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces