Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] La Vie en Rose (Malice + Amonee)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamashii

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 4:17 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xXx

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 4:53 am
There was a lot to be said about the way sunlight streaked through the clouds, rays pouring down across the landscape illuminating every joy, every treasure and every gift Alternia had to offer. Breezes were warm and raindrops painted dazzling rainbows across the sky. Drops of dew in the morning were like jewels glistening and he loved to run his hands across the plants he found to send the water flying from the recoil and watch it shine.

But for all that daytime in its favor, the night had one thing that trumped it all. Trolls. It was hard to cherish nature's wonders over the company of another living being.

Amonee mused over these thoughts as he made his weekly trek up the mountain into the village. He liked to come up here to buy supplies for his artwork, not to mention food for the week. Some trolls liked to hunt for meals but he never seemed to have the time or energy for that. Someday he'd find a friend willing to share their spoils maybe. The painter could dream, couldn't he? But besides that, there was one more thing he liked to shop for. Pushing open a door to one of his favorite hobby shops, Amonee squeezed inside. The place seemed to stock all kinds of luxuries but they tended to come at an expensive price. The pro was that he was rarely disappointed though.

Beautiful baubles. Ribbons, pearls, a lace blanket perhaps. Once he'd bought an antique candelabra in order to study painting by candlelight. The village had all kinds of hidden gems tucked in its shops just waiting to be found. And it was just his luck- it looked like the shop had some new stuff in! Including a face he didn't recognize.

"That is rather lovely, isn't it? You have good taste." A tall girl looked at something in the aisles and he peered at it to start up a conversation with her. Amonee loved meeting new trolls and he was kind of surprised to see a girl so scuffed up and fierce looking in a delicate place like this. Her hair was pulled into two deliberate pigtails though so he supposed she was still trying a little bit to look cute. What an adorable person!

"I love dainty things like that, don't you? Please, may I buy that for you?" A gesture of goodwill went a long way usually! He smiled warmly at the blueblood, unaware of how intrusive this behavior might be on her private personal shopping trip.

blackbird cake
Sorry this is so late! Long intro but don't feel like you have to write back something massive. I was just trying to set the scene! : 3 Can't wait to play with Malice~ <3

Yamashii

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 12:27 am
      After making her way to Busthind's village, Malice naturally gravitated to the small shop she occasionally visited to fulfill her need for something nice without having to travel all the way to Civisect. Even if she didn't care, she assumed she stuck out in places such as this, her appearance having a sharp contrast compared to the more refined patrons passing through. Preferring to be left alone anyways, the combination of a permanent scowl and rigid appearance deemed her unapproachable. Except for this night, apparently.

Bristling upon being addressed, the blueblood turned sharply to meet her uninvited company. At first she seemed surprised, brows shooting up in response to such delicate, sweet features. Another child, somewhat older, with long silky hair and a gentle smile. He said she had good taste. A barely noticeable blue tinted her cheeks. Realizing she was staring, she swiftly straightened and took a step back, pulling at the strap of her knapsack and bringing the intricately carved candle she was looking at previously closer to her biscuit. Eyes slowly narrowing in on the greenblood, Malice stared intently at their unassuming facade, looking them up and down. Gentle and warm, his presence certainly matched the boutique and he gave off such a ingenuous vibe, most trolls would have been flattered by this charming troll's interest.

Malice's expression contorted, lip twitching. No. What did this greenblood really want? Clearly there was an ulterior motive. Generosity only came with a price, whether payback or obligations, neither of which she was willing to carry out. Gaze flitting between the boy and the candle in her hand, she considered only briefly, but ultimately decided this must have been a bizarre ploy. Somehow.

"Why?" Her voice cut through sharp and fast, demanding in tone. She stared at him with the expectancy for an answer.

Yamashii

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:53 am
Amonee blinked in stunned confusion. Trolls rarely reacted this way to him. What was happening? His smile seemed to be painted on as his eyes blankly looked over the way she practically shrank back away from him, clutching her prize to her chest. Oh no, had she thought he was-

"I'm not trying to steal it from you! I just thought it'd be nice to- you looked a little angry." He couldn't seem to decide if he was feeling panicked, nervous or a little mad that his kindness was being questioned. Stepping closer towards her, the painter reached his hand out to show the amount of beetles to prove his offer was legit. She looked close to slapping him and recoiling. Okay that had been a bad idea. He stepped backwards again.

Fine, backup plan.

"Well, I guess I'll buy the matching one." He plucked a second candle off the shelf to see her reaction. Despite how irritated she looked, the flush on her cheeks was actually kind of cute. Amonee wasn't sure what was coming over him, normally he tried hard to make other trolls happy, not tease them! It was probably Nucleo's fault he was starting to change like this.

Smiling, he waited with his eyes coyly watching. It was her move.

blackbird cake

Yamashii

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:30 am
    Frowning further, Malice watched the greenblood explain himself. She scoffed. She looked angry? Straightening her back, the blueblood stood her full height and crossed her arms, holding the candle securely in her grasp. Surprise flickering in her face, Malice's lip twitched as she watched him grab the one and only identical candle. Blinking furiously, the blueblood's grasp around its twin tightened.

"Well, now I don't want it." Malice countered, placing the candle heavily on the shelf with a noisy thud. Her hand lingered on it, however. She really did like it, but... she pulled away as if the wax burned her hand. She wouldn't let this greenblood win whatever game he was trying to play. The frilly greenblood seemed quite proud of himself, though the way he looked at her had her chest and fists burn. Glaring him down, the corners of her lips turned upward in a sardonic, tight-lipped grin.

"Actually... You know what?" Seizing the one on the shelf once again, she held it up high and observed it for a moment, glancing at him in the process, only to conceal it behind her back. "I changed my mind. I want that one, too." Leaning forward, Malice reached and easily snatched the matching candle out of his grasp with her free hand. Holding it up high, she flashed him a smug grin.

Yamashii

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:36 pm
For a moment, he'd looked amused and playful. He was going to buy the candle and sneak it into her stuff somehow! The jadeblood hadn't been expecting her to flat out steal the item though. The second her hands swiped his prize away, Amonee let out a gasp and he lurched after the candle but Malice was... kind of in the way. She held it above his head with a gleeful expression on her face and tears began to well up in the corners of his eyes.

"Y-you can't do- I was going to- I just wanted to make you smile!" Well, he supposed she was smiling currently as she dangled the candles away from him but this really wasn't how he'd imagined his quest going. It wasn't like Amonee was tiny and small but Malice was simply stronger than him and able to keep the candles just barely out of reach. He tried to reach up after them from multiple angles but the blueblood was physically capable and he was, well, not. How humiliating! His cheeks burned from the embarrassment and distress of the situation.

"Why won't you let me get it for you?" He whimpered, seeming to not understand that other trolls didn't owe him anything. They didn't have to let him get away with everything he wanted. This was a hard lesson for the carefree and whimsical boy to learn and he was not happy about it!

"Haven't you heard 'be sweet to those you pass on the street'?"

Considering it was a poem Unicroak had come up with to soothe Amonee to sleep, probably not.

blackbird cake

Yamashii

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:35 pm
    Malice's face began to twitch. Jegus. Who was this frothy little greenblood and why did it matter so much to them? As much as she enjoyed making him cry, his whining sure began to be annoying.

"No, but that sounds really stupid." With a very apparent frown, she rolled her eyes. "Haven't you heard of finders keepers, losers weepers? I mean- I guess it seems like you've got the 'weepers' part down pretty well." Malice snickered briefly. "Anyway. I don't need some frilly, crybaby greenblood bothering me with something as trivial as making me smile- whatever that means. Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Like a basket weaving class or some s**t?" She stepped away and tucked the candles beneath her arm, casting them an unimpressed glare. "Buzz off.' And then she turned on her heel and headed for the register.

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:07 am
Frilly crybaby? Bothersome? Amonee was not used to hearing attacks on his character. He was stunned into silence as the blueblood marched to the counter in triumph, her victory tucked under her arm. Both candles, out of reach and about to exchange hands to the cashier. He swallowed nervously but his eyes narrowed at the challenge.

It could not end this way.

"Excuseeee me, I'd like to buy this!" Elbowing Malice out of the way, he slammed a few beetles down and waved a blue lace ribbon in the air to indicate what he was buying. The troll manning the register looked startled but Amonee considered the transaction complete.

"Enjoy." He tied it around Malice's wrist in a swift motion before dashing out the door so she couldn't give it back.

Ha! That would show her! If he ever ran into her again, he'd be sure to force another gift on her. The best way to teach that type of troll a lesson was to give them what they didn't want!

blackbird cake
Fin! Amonee laughs all the way back to his hive and secretly hopes she doesn't throw it in the garbage XD

Yamashii

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff