Submit

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 3:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The distance would be wide, but it was alright. They'd be alright.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:11 am
      Vremea was trying something new. AKA, not to think about it.

What was it, exactly? There were many its for her these days, but the main one was-- No, no, she wasn't thinking about it! She was busying herself, teaching herself how to knit with two needles she'd managed to buy when she covertly headed back into town for more supplies. They were a nice cream color, looking rather expensive-- But actually cheap, mainly due to the green blood stain on it's side. She had read mean a book about the process many, many sweeps ago-- But Vremea wasn't one to forget something, even if only remembering the basics of it's teachings. Reading, however, was very different than learning, and the more she tried, the more she felt her frustration bubble up. She was stressed and trying to keep herself calm, something she wasn't exactly able to do without her morail around, but... She'd find a way. She'd manage.

She missed her.

Well, she missed them, actually, and no, she couldn't bottle up the it forever-- All her friends had suddenly disappeared the minute they occupied the swamp. The only ones of her friend's she'd properly seen were Athene and Keionx, and even then, both seemed busy with their own thing. Odette was constantly in and out due to rebellion matters, and... Where was Milieu? Maybe she'd been captured, or worse... And Vremea couldn't do anything about it, considering. Maybe, her idea of hiding in plain sight would work. Maybe it'd help her find her. She'd have to find a moment to pitch the idea to Byakko when the time came. But for now, Vremea was, well, alone. Yakmom was off playing with the other swamp children, watching over them and enjoying nature.

Meanwhile, Vremea kept herself inside her room.

The quiet had never sounded so loud to her, before.

She didn't normally feel this way, and hadn't for a while. Not since Odette. Simply thinking of the redblood lessened her worries to some extent. The adult leaned back into the rigid chair, leaning on the seat and closing her eyes, trying not to worry so much, but her thoughts were always suffocating, uncontrollable. Knitting-- Maybe it was supposed to help with that? She stitched once more. Failed. It was alright, she could repair the mismatched, terribly patterned yarn cap. It was still salvageable... Right?

Kimbley Kitty
annnnnnnd starto!

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:40 pm
After dropping off a small supply drop, Odette wandered through the swamp hives, quietly searching for her yellowblooded companion. So much had changed so quickly. She had matured, was starting an exciting fake life full of flirting and secrets and intrigue. It was absolutely thrilling, and she would never take back the opportunity.

Still, something ached in her blood-pusher. Something was missing, and though she tried to cover it up she couldn't hide her problems from herself. Her girls— the ones who had always been by her side, taking care of her. The ones she trusted more than anything— she had left them behind in the wake of change. Athene, she would be understanding. Milieu, though... Odette couldn't stand thinking of it.

And Vremea... Vremea was the real lonely one here. Odette only hoped that perhaps the grubs would give her some company... But she knew it wasn't enough. Striding up to Vremea's abode, Odette knocked on the doorframe. "Vremea?" She said, lifting back the curtain to peer through to see if her moirail was home.

quite uneventful
does vremea have a door i don't know i just thought a curtain would be visually cute

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:21 am
      And sure enough, the yellowblood was there, looking up the moment she heard her morail’s voice, feeling her mood increase greatly in that instant. She recognized her morails voice immediately, eyes lighting up as her head turned to look at her friend. “O-Odette!” The creases under her eyes were stronger, and the yellowblood looked more worn, older, even. Though that was more in manner than in appearance, as the only wrinkles visible were from the bright smile that spread across her face from elated calmness. She was ecstatic, now—She hadn’t even known the redblood would be arriving, especially now, of all times. “Oh, goodness me, I—I had not known you would be coming.” She immediately rose to welcome her friend, a tired sort of look to her face as she placed the needles to the side and straightened herself up a little. “When did you arrive? I, ah, would have waited for you if I’d known…!” Vremea slid away from her chair and to the redblood, taking a second to really look at her, this time.

She was beautiful.

The memory of her was nothing compared to seeing her face to face, and even now, she seemed older, more mature. She felt like maybe she’d grown somewhat since they’d last met—She could see the difference in her stature—and definitely in her height. Of course, she’d been growing taller for a while, now, but it was only at that moment that Vremea was fully impacted by her morail’s height—Definitely a few inches taller than her, even without heels. The yellowblood felt her chest tighten. She looked uninjured, but the yellowblood still wanted to check, approaching her more so as to see her better. “How are you? Is everything alright?”

Kimbley Kitty
hiya are you alright??

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:45 am
Seeing Vremea smiling back at her filled Odette with warmth. The fact that she could have such an affect by just making an appearance, it was a new idea as a celebrity, but it meant so much more facing her yellowblooded companion. "I wanted to surprise you," Odette explained, crossing the distance between them to envelop Vremea in a tight hug. It was so new, being the taller troll, but Odette didn't mind too much considering it was becoming a rarer occasion.

Everything was so new, her whole life was changing. But Vremea, she was the one thing that would always be there, supporting her unconditionally. Closing her eyes and enjoying the moment, she took a deep breath before pulling away. "Everything's alright, Vremea," Odette said, gently holding onto Vremea's arm. She smiled genuinely, a small laugh escaping her. "It's more than alright... It's everything I've ever dreamed of."

She sighed, tilting her head. "Some royalists don't appreciate my presence... But wouldn't you know, they're actually being painted as the bad guys," She leaned in, giggling about the irony. More than anything, she was surprised at how fun her second life had been.

"How have things been holding up at the swamp? Have the supplies been useful?" Odette asked, not wanting the entire conversation to be focused on her. Another question crossed her mind, and she smiled brightly. "How have the grubs been? I've seen some of them have already grown so big!"

quite uneventful
IM SORRY

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:08 pm
      Surprise her? The yellowblood smiled wider now, returning the hug with the same amount of tightness, enjoying every moment they were pressed together like a battery in need of charge. When they parted, it was slightly reluctant on Vremea’s part, feeling like she needed an intense cuddle time with her morail—But maybe later, not at that exact moment, as they still needed to catch up, even if just a little. She relaxed considerably after hearing everything was alright, and seeing her morail so happy she was bubbling with laughter was enough to make her happier as well, her hand sliding to squeeze the arm of the other with the same amount of excitement the other exuded. “It is such a relief to hear that, I have been so worried that things would go wrong, but… You are alright. That is really all that is important.”

Vremea’s eyebrow raised at her words—It was a hard road to becoming a celebrity, especially with her “background.” She didn’t exactly know her complete “backstory” completely yet—Maybe she could tell her sometime tonight, if she stayed long enough… “That sounds positively hilarious.” Vremea said with a chuckle, covering her mouth slightly as she snickered at the image—Of course, royalists would be suspicious, but she was sure Aandes was good at kicking them down a few pegs from what she’d heard from Odette. He seemed like a very capable manager.

Vremea’s eyes brightened at her mentioning the swamp. “Oh—Just lovely. We have managed to build more huts for the upcoming grubs that are coming, and we have had a surprisingly uneventful time so far. No one gets too seriously hurt, so it leaves me with ah, nothing to do, sometimes.” She gestured to her chair—“I have taken up knitting, though every time I sit down to do it I feel like an old broad.” The yellowblood sighed and rolled her eyes. “Maybe I am already growing old, oh goodness. Do you happen to see any grey hairs on me? I might faint if so!” She asked playfully, hand rising dramatically to her forehead and tossing her head back. It was fun to poke at her own age. “Oh yes, definitely! We could always use more supplies, so we appreciate anything we can get our hands on. Your supplies have been more than just help!” This time, a sweet smile spread across her face, almost dreamily. “The grubs have been, well, grubs. Those wigglers grew faster than I had thought they would, and even though they all tend to get themselves into trouble, they are all little sweethearts and having them around is a real treat. They all get along so well, too! It is truly amazing.”

Vremea blinked. “Oh, how rude of me—Would you like a drink? I have some water that Did you not just arrive from a long journey?—You should go rest a little!” Vremea quickly motioned to her own chair, but did not part from her morail—She did not want to make it seem like an obligation, after all.

Kimbley Kitty
do i look old

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:05 pm
"You're too funny," Odette laughed, shaking her head, "Taking up a valuable skill does not make you an old broad. Do remember you and I are the same age," She joked, watching her moirail's face. It was true Vremea had aged faster, since Odette had prolonged her time with the miracle elixir. Still, all of the wrinkles developing on Vremea's face were the beautiful ones, and in Odette's eyes there were no punishments for smiling too much.

Odette took Vremea's hand in hers, voice lowering to a more serious tone. "You look beautiful, Vremea. You always have been, inside and out." She held Vremea's gaze for a moment, then broke the tension with another joke. "I'm sure that healing light of yours helps keep you looking young, too."

Smiling, she pulled back, shrugging her shoulders playfully. "You'll have to give me a list of what this town needs." She leaned in, as if she was talking gossip. "Byakko can tell me all about the weapons and the housing supplies we need. But what about the fun things? What kinds of toys will the kids like? I'm sure they have different tastes. But you'd know better than me." Odette sat herself in the chair, not particularly because she was tired, but because she knew it would please Vremea.

"I drank plenty on the way," Odette said, glancing up at Vremea. "And I assure you, talking to you is far more rejuvenating than laying in slime. It doesn't even compare." She complimented, propping her elbow up on the chair's arm and resting her cheek in her hand.

quite uneventful

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:50 am
      Vremea chuckled lightly, nodding sagely and accepting her compliments with no protests. She had a point, they were the same age—That miracle elixir certainly helped her with her youth, but that wasn’t bad—Odette needed her youth. Vremea would never voice it, but knowing that in the future she might outlive the redblood– It gave her daymares as she slept. The adult tried not to think of this however, brushing it away from her thoughts with a brush of her hair away from her face. She had decided to grow it a little longer, now, if only because she missed playing with her hair. Short hair didn’t exactly give much to play with, unfortunately.

Odette’s words made the yellowblood emotional. She seemed so sure about it, as if it were truer than the very ground they stood upon… And that was something the yellowblood felt very thankful for. She sniffled, brushing away a tear before releasing a soft, slightly incredulous laugh, chiming like a bell. “Oh, gosh, I did not expect that one,” Vremea murmured under her breath, pulling her into another hug and breathing in her scent. “I missed you so much.” She said softly, before releasing a soft giggle. “I am not sure my light quite counts! It is fairly hard to use upon myself.” She lightly swatted her nevertheless, feeling a soft, faint blush of happiness spread across her face.

Chuckling lightheartedly, the yellowblood placed both hands on her hips, a playful smile on her face. “Byakko will murder us. I am definitely all for it.” She loved seeing the kids have more toys, and it was almost too funny when Byakko was the victim of their discoveries. She moved her weight from one leg to the other, a finger pressed against her chin as she considered each child that currently lived in the swamp. “Well—Ah, Maneki seems to like games, so maybe something like a board or card game? I am sure on of us can teach him some card games. Poe could get a joke book, and Maneki could read it to him, since seem to have a lot of fun together and it might be a little hard for the poor kid to read through his horns… Annnnd, ah… I do not oftenly see Cerpin and Tevini. They are in and out, which is troubling, but they seem to know what they are doing.”

Vremea hummed lightly, before tilting her head slgihtly. “Hmm… I think—Aha, we have Autumn, Akkira, Ninfia, and Eyzaak as well… Autumn would love fashiony things. Maybe a “Wiggler’s First Makeup Kit,” if you can manage that? She might enjoy playing with the different shades. Eyzaak is rather aggressive, I think a round of Fiduspawn would keep things fun for him. As for Akkira, get her something with an interesting sort of… Feel. Perhaps that more compressed slime! That would be very fun to play with, for her, perhaps.” She pressed her lips together, thoughtful. “Ninfia I think would enjoy a new instrument. She’s always singing all over the place. It’s rather endearing.”

Vremea then realized she’d gone off on a tangent, listing off items she thought they’d enjoy and be able to make the best of. She blushed lightly from embarrassment. It seemed obvious how much time she spent with them, with what she knew. “B-but yes. They all enjoy very different things! And all are very unique. It is refreshing to have them around.”
      Vremea pulled up her own chair from the side to near Odette, a thankful smile upon her face as she listened to her words and nodded. “Oh, goodness, thank you so much. Honestly, I feel the same way.” She raised a playful eyebrow. “After all, I love hearing the latest celebrity gossip from you. Is there anything new?” Vremea looked rather interested.

Kimbley Kitty
mom vrem there 4 u

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:27 pm
Odette smiled, listening to Vremea detail all of the needs of the swamp children. It was a shame that her work got in the way of seeing all of the trolls as much, but she knew Vremea was a wonderful caretaker. It was very obvious in her attention to the things that they liked.

"Celebrity gossip?" Odette paused. There was no nice way to go over what had transpired at the previous bloodfest. "I had a run in with a mister Kursha Vidari," Odette explained with a sigh, looking down and away from Vremea. "He didn't take kindly to seeing a rebel face in the limelight. Put a gun to it, even. Right in front of some kids, too. I held my composure, for them." She put herself between the kids, and another redblood was kind enough to help too. Fellah, was it? She remembered his good nature.

After another sigh, Odette perked back up, looking back to Vremea. A laugh escaped her, one of childish, gossip-loving glee. "I heard the queen had to take him aside and personally reprimand him." She said, smirking. "Apparently he is an embarrassment to us and to the Queen. It's karmically poetic, isn't it?"

quite uneventful

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff