Submit

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 10:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A couple of good friends have a loose sparring session.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 8:52 pm
Reemus started the night like most, getting up and tending to himself to some degree before putting on a tank top and some shorts. It was hot, as always, but even so, he was in a pretty good mood. He wasn't hungry, he wasn't sad. He was content, and even kind of pumped. It would be nice to do something with that.

So, after making sure Woofmum was fed, he led her out of his hive and ambled over to Voscil's. Previously, she had proven to be a capable opponent. It would be nice to have a little bit of a less dramatic time fighting her. Because fighting was fun! And Vos was fun. So shouldn't it be even more fun to fight Voscil?

He was proud of himself for such great logic. Even so, he hesitated a little at her door. Sometimes he had a hard time approaching her lately. He didn't like that so much. It was Voscil! He hadn't done anything wrong.

So he shook his head and knocked on the door.

"Eyy, Voscil. Ya in? Ya busy, mate?"

leon_a_darkangel

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 3:11 am
Voscil had settled for her shorter jumper to have less material over her legs, knowing well enough it would be humid and hot all day long. Her favorite sneakers along with gloves and goggles followed suit as she looked herself over the best she could without a proper reflective surface. She wasn't starving; she'd just eaten well earlier, enough to quell her noisy stomach anyway. While this place wasn't exactly home yet, it was slowly starting to feel more like it.

She had been sitting with her lusus, leaning against the sleeping roarbeast while she worked on writing a FLARP inspired fanfiction to entertain herself for the afternoon when she heard a knock at her door. The yellowblood's head perked up as she all but appeared in front of the door in a quick flash of her psionics. Unlocking, and tugging the door open when she heard who it was, Voscil greeted him with a smile.

"Yeah! I'm in, heya!" Vos smiled reaching up to throw her arms around his neck, hugging the other.

Her arms tightened around him as she held on for a moment before letting go, only stepping back just enough to look up as she spoke with him. Sometimes it was hard to explain it, but he made her really happy. That counted for something right? She'd helped care for him while he recovered from his burns, and the yellowblood was forever in his debt for having protected her.

Yet she had a big dumb smile on her face, glad to see the other. Voscil might even have ended up bothering him at his hive, she just hadn't spent much time with her lusus of late was all. "What's up?" Voscil asked curiously, her lightning bolt marked cheeks plane to see as her teeth poked out past her bottom lip.

Gl!tch~
hopefully that's easier to work with ono/

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 9:40 pm
"Ah! Good! It's great t' see you!"

Though he saw her pretty dang often, all things considered. Even so, he pepped up a bit knowing she was around. Reemus was starting to warm up to the other trolls around, and there were those he had met before like Mia, but Voscil was amazing. Even if he felt awkward, it wasn't for very long.

She was just that cool!

"I was wonderin'..." he started, rubbing the back of his neck. "Well! We fought before but it wasn't a nice fight. But I see lotsa other trolls have nice fights a lot. So. Wanna have a go?" Reemus finished with a smile, smacking his fist to a palm for emphasis. "I'll even let ya have the first shot!"

leon_a_darkangel
Thanks friend ;w;

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
leon_a_darkangel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 1:45 am
User Image/20
-
item
o
o
pow

Voscil's expression was a bit cheeky as she beamed at him with her two fangs protruding against her lips as she smiled at him. The cheerful look on Reemus's face was actually really touching. He'd been extremely miserable..she still remembered their chat not long after she'd found him burned and whimpering.

Even if they hung out now fairly regularly, Vos had to admit he was a great guy. He was easy to talk to, and they got along pretty easy enough.

Tilting her head as he rubbed his neck, she looked at him curiously. Her expression brightened when he talked about fighting. She'd actually been pretty bored even with her FLARP ideas to jot down. This sounded pretty awesome! The psionic's electricity sparked as she smirked at him as he pounded his own fist. "You sure you wanna let me have the first go?" She teased, already moving outside after grabbing her tonfas.

As Voscil moved, she did a quick lap around her friend. "I'm excited! I think a fun sparring match with you sounds great." Voscil leaned in, motioning as if she'd flick him before playfully bouncing away from Reemus to get him to come follow her away from the hive and onto her make-shift lawnring.

"Let's do this~" She bounced in place, playful if anything as she watched him curious what he'd do.

Voscil is being a butthead and deals 0 DMG!

Gl!tch~.

Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 7:17 am
HP: 20/20
DMG: 0

He trailed along with a doofy smile on his face. Once they settled onto the lawn, he got ready by cracking his knuckles before rolling his weapons over his fingers. It felt even more fitting for his spiked brass knuckles to have a yellow ribbon when it was the two of them and their mustardblood between. Reemus squinted, watching Voscil bounce about but not at him. Weird. Voscil's whole thing was racing around. Even with his bad eye, there wasn't anything going on. Weird.

"I'm still lettin' ya go first, Vos," he said, and took a fighting stance. She could rush up first, but he'd be ready to counter. Fight and all that.

"Let's go! I ain't got all night. We both know I'm hard t' miss. C'mon! I'm ready for ya!"

leon_a_darkangel

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
leon_a_darkangel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 12:01 pm
User Image/20
-
item
o
o
pow

Voscil jutted her lower lip out at Reemus, although the gleam in her eyes spoke volumes about her feeling playful. "Nah, you go first!" She insisted, poking her tongue out at him. "Come on, I insist~" Voscil replied in a sing song voice. She wasn't exactly taking this seriously just yet, and instead wanted to play around.

Plus, it was all in good fun anyway, so dragging it out a little bit wasn't beyond her as the speedy troll moved from one spot to the other purposely playing hard to get.

Voscil is messing around (still) apparently.

Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 7:02 pm
HP: 20/20

"But Vossssss," Reemus whined, "I'm lettin' you go first! Y' can't just say no! You're hurtin' my pride, mate!" He added a fake pout for emphasis. "You know I can take a li'l zap." Even he knew he'd be hard to miss. But he couldn't be patient forever; already the yellowblood was starting to fidget. "Come onnnn!"

leon_a_darkangel

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
leon_a_darkangel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-12)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 7:05 pm
User Image/20
o
item
o
o
pow

Voscil gave her friend a considering look, her grey eyes looking him over as he all but whined at her to get on with the show. She had become impatient with her own playing around, but had simply found it too easy to pass up a little harmless teasing. "Alright, alright already! " She gripped her tonfas, with a quick push her leg muscles tensed as she ran for him using the spark of her psionic's speed she came for him, electricity sparking from her slender frame.

"You asked for it!" She swung her bludgeoning weapon, not holding back on the other as some of those sparks made the occasional loud static pop sound.

Voscil deals 4 DMG!

Gl!tch~

Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 9:21 pm
HP: 16/20
DMG: 1 +1 =2

Voscil came at him, fast as lightning. He barely raised an arm in time to take most of the blow. Still, even with that shielding arm, it hurt like a son of a gun. He had to bite back a whimper, and thrust with his other arm for a good returning punch. But the shockwave was enough to slow him down. Ooph.

"Y'did good, there!" he wheezed.

leon_a_darkangel
WHOOPS THIS TOOK A YEAR

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
leon_a_darkangel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 9:39 pm
User Image/18
-
item
o
o
pow  
Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 11:59 am
HP: 13/20

Barkbarkbark  

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Alternia RP

Manage Your Items