Submit

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:09 pm
      Forera felt very pleased with herself, especially after his slight praise. Even if it wasn't perfect, it was still a knot, and it was the one she made. She watched him uncross his legs, but something in her knew what she had to do. She nodded at the last of his words, pursing her lips lightly as she placed the knot carefully on the wood and pulled up her legs, sitting a little more comfortably. "Yea. I'll keep tryin'. But uh..." She rested her chin on her knee, pouting her lips. "Ya seem good at keepin' calm." Forera stated, biting her bottom lip. "I dunno. How'dya do it? I jus'... Everythin's so frustratin'. Bein' here is frustratin'. So like... How?"

saedusk
forera seems awfully calm, what

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:59 am
"How?" he repeated, arms crossing over his chest. So much for getting up and going. It would've been easy to say 'I just do' and leave it at that, but Aprife was certain whatever progress had been made in teaching Forera to try a little harder and not freak out so much over minor inconveniences would mean nothing in that case.

Still, did he really feel like turning this experience into a history lesson? There were pros and cons to revealing glimpses of his own weakness to her, but whether it was worth it, well...

"When I was a kid," he finally started, hoping he wasn't wasting his breath here, "nothing bothered me. I'm not even being facetious. I didn't give two shits about it. But that kinda thing—you can't sustain it. Sucks, but not giving a ******** doesn't always work even if you try to pretend it does."

Aprife wasn't looking at Forera. Instead, he was picking idly at his nails. "I like to think I'm still pretty good at keeping calm, sure, but I get mad, too. You just gotta remind yourself it's not worth it or use those feelings for something constructive, instead.

"Getting upset is like a cycle—you get mad and you keep getting madder. Just smile when you're mad, especially in front of someone else. Pisses trolls off. S'pretty funny and way better than letting 'em know they're ruffling your feathers."

quite uneventful

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:32 pm
      The tealblood stayed quiet as the older male spoke, watching him pick at his nails and talk about a part of him she'd never seen before. She listened intently, eyes growing distant as she focused on his words and not his actions, something she'd never put as much importance on before. Not giving a ******** was hard, especially when she tended to give all of the ********. It's not worth it, She repeated to herself-- Use those feeling for something constructive. The more she listened, the more it made sense, and while a small part of her ached to get angry at his words, she held it in. She could take criticism better now, she hoped.

When the yellowblood finished, Forera nodded, surprisingly quiet. "Thanks." It was curt and to the point. She seemed a little insecure, having asked him for help, but she was thankful for it. "I appreciate it," Her words held a lot of sincerity, especially when coming from her and her usual snide, sarcastic comments. Her smile spread into a more mischevious one. "Reefy." She wasn't sure what else to say, so she lightly punched his shoulder. Her light punch was a lot firmer than a normal punch, however, and her expression a lot more lighthearted. No ill-will was wished upon the other. Merely a harsh, playful punch.

saedusk
SORRY FOR THE WAIT!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:01 pm
"Sure," he replied, "No problem." As long as she took the advice to heart, that was all Aprife really cared about. In the end it was her life and her problem, but if she didn't at least try to get that anger under control, it could cause issues for the Initiative. At that point it became his problem, too.

"Anyway, Forera, I've gotta get going." His lip curled back over his fang at her little nickname and not-so-light-friendly-jab, but he otherwise seemed unfazed. Except, well, when he finally stood, he couldn't resist a whap to the side of her head. Oops, definitely an accident. "Keep at it. See you later."

With that, he started off towards Salamire, same as before, with plans to show Muerte all the plant specimens he'd collected.

quite uneventful
i'm just doing a closing post in this rp from 500 years ago bcs i felt like it needed one on my end don't mind me....

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out