Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 6:26 pm
CONTACTING ME

Yo I'm pbpies (or pb) and here's my dumb kids and how to contact me.

pm: always open
quote: preferred, pls do even in this thread!
aim: you can find me in the trashdown chat usually or my handle is, (i think) kaybcute@hotmail.com

Current stuff in the works:
-prp chris&algie
-prp taylor&jaro
-prp borr&anyone he's awesome :')

CHRISTOPHER WATTS

Journal || Beyond

About Chris
|| A 24 year old student working for his K-12 teaching degree in science!
|| Teaches at all three schools, primarily the high school as a Biology teacher (Currently not teaching the 2016 fall semester)
|| Is a 6'4" half-korean, blue green eyed and blonde haired
|| Into gardening, into cooking, and is dabbling in herbalism on the side
|| Watches movies, plays some video games, and dabbles in photoshop when he can't sleep which is common
|| Kind of getting a grasp on Ashdown magic! Is good at the plants side of it
|| Wants to teach you, your cat, and anyone who will stand to listen

What Chris can do for you
|| Teaching! He'll help you out if you ask and may teach you if you are a student at the high school
|| Is at the college!! He still takes some classes and probably knows your professors, he's very chummy with them.
|| Magic!! Do you like plants? Take Chris with you he likes plants and he knows how to talk to plants and summon plant spirits. Yeah.

What you can do for Chris
|| Friends! He can get wrapped up into his bubble a bit too much and needs to meet people
|| People he might have known! He's lived in Ashdown a good portion of his life (born-7, left for awhile, came back when he was 15) so if you want past relations, he is here. Literally anything is fine here
|| Anything, please, just plot with my dumb child.

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

BRANDON MILLBROOKE

Journal || Civilian

About Brandon
|| A 22 year old recent college graduate, majored in mechanical Engineering
|| Currently works at the local car shop
|| A 6'0" curly red haired, green eyed, freckled southerner. Was born and raised in Texas, accent and all.
|| Twin to Taylor Millbrooke
|| Kind of a boring, stick in the mud dude with a tendency towards sarcasm.
|| Likes cars, likes books, likes stargazing.
|| Can sort of cook? He makes edible enough food.
|| Polite but not the kind of person who makes friends

What Brandon can do for you
|| Fix your car! He's good at this
|| Fix your electronics! He's very good at anything with his hands basically
|| Bring a sense of routine into your life.
|| Be a basically sensible adult if you need one

What you can do for Brandon
|| FRIENDS, good lord please give him some friendship. He's so alone and awkward it's embarassing
|| Convince him to do some crazy s**t, he wants to do fun stuff but doesn't know how
|| Teach him stuff, he loves to learn
|| Basically just bring him out of his shell, he's definitely new and awkward to town.

TAYLOR MILLBROOKE

Journal || Civilian

About Taylor
|| A 22 year old recent college graduate, majored in Mechanical Engineering
|| Currently does not have a job, is searching!
|| 5'1", super curly red hair that's everywhere, green eyed, freckled southerner. Was born and raised in Texas, accent and all
|| Twin to Brandon Millbrooke
|| Cheery, energetic, outgoing person who likes to talk.
|| Can be stubborn and sassy, likes to get what she goes for
|| Has friends in a million places and loves to talk and gossip.
|| Likes movies, painting her nails, and taking photographs.

What Taylor can do for you
|| Need a worker? Taylor definitely has skills! She wants a job
|| Be your friend! She loves meeting new people and wants to talk
|| Give you the deets, she loves gossip and has a great memory for it
|| Give you an adventure, basically.

What you can do for Taylor
|| Friends, enemies!! She also needs people to hang with, any relationship for her is great
|| A sense of direction, she has no idea what she wants to do or who to be
|| Basically anything she's just fun.

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

reserved just in case.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 10:25 pm
Open for plots~!  

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 8:00 am
PeanutButterpies

More chris and algie?
Chris and any of my peoples??

also for your Millbrooke's I have Jaro who runs the scrapyard and has for 10 years. Open to having some history if you want.. he's known to have people come work for him also. TAKE A GANDER  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 12:04 pm
iloveyouDIE

YES PLEASE more Chris and Algie I need them together. Convince Chris to read and sleep and maybe talk tea or something, idk, anything will thrill me honestly.
and maybe chris and borr sometime? chris has lived in ashdown for awhile and his dad grew up here so it's more or just. he's here!!

Omg ok so they are new move ins to town, maybe been here for half a year if that, but I seriously and utterly want Taylor to meet and work for Jaro. She'd have a ball and could possibly drag him out of his shell.
Brandon is boring as hell and might tag along if he needs something for the car shop but they'd definitely have less fun, he has no idea how to live.

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 7:04 am
PeanutButterpies

YES PLEASE more Chris and Algie I need them together. Convince Chris to read and sleep and maybe talk tea or something, idk, anything will thrill me honestly.
and maybe chris and borr sometime? chris has lived in ashdown for awhile and his dad grew up here so it's more or just. he's here!!

Omg ok so they are new move ins to town, maybe been here for half a year if that, but I seriously and utterly want Taylor to meet and work for Jaro. She'd have a ball and could possibly drag him out of his shell.
Brandon is boring as hell and might tag along if he needs something for the car shop but they'd definitely have less fun, he has no idea how to live.

Yes to Taylor & Jaro. Come work for the shitball. Or at least come and meet him. It will probably be part time, as he just took on Aodh also. Jaro is both win and fail at being a people so *crosses fingers*. Interested in something straight forward like a job interview? Or something more roundabout like a public encounter?

Chris & Algie.. YES. Maybe after we get this alg/jerm/chris thing done so we know what all is said?
Unless he needs some immediate help and comfort, then I am available..

Borr is ALWAYS AVAILABLE for everyone. He can be anywhere u want him >.>

(the meta is tomorrow tho? :O )  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:44 am
iloveyouDIE

Part time is absolutely fine! And I wouldn't mind just an encounter leading to hiring or something possibly, since she's very outgoing and talkative she'll work her way around to it hahaha. And hey she can meet Aodh : D

After the current is fine with me!! It would definitely help to know what's said and we can build on that.
Although if this meta is kind of awful for him (and it probably will be, he's got his students involved) he can def comfort him for sure.

BORR YES GOOD.

And I'm good for most stuff waiting until after Meta since uh. Meta will probably be crazy since we're all in the FAST LANE (god bless im on summer break otherwise I'd be reconsidering my life and my choices)

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

plot threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces