Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashdown Crier
Captain

Daring Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 2:52 pm
CASTING CALL!
    I need, first off, two to four civilian characters! This meta role prevents you from upgrading your civilian until the meta event begins, but also gives you a guaranteed upgrade. Civilian characters must have at least 2 completed RPs and between the ages of 21 and 35.

You must be able to be active for this event so we can keep this thing time-managed. You must keep your selection as part of the event secret, and you must also not spread anything you're told about the event. If you do, I'll be disappointed, and I'll also take your meta role away.

THE EFFECTS
      There is a small chance your character may die as part of the event. Your character may suffer moderate emotional trauma due to the event. Your character will be, in a manner of speaking, in a restricted play state until July 18th. Your character will be upgraded to the fourth Visitor class as part of the meta. You will be playing a resident of other ashdown of your design during the lead-up to the meta.

To apply, please PM TO THE MULE the following: your character's name, their high concept/high concept blurb, and a link to their quest or journal. An "audition" of 250 words OR LESS is also required: please tell us what makes your character beautiful.

This casting call is open until July 9th, and will be accepting players on a rolling basis until then!

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 2:55 pm
CASTING CALL!
    I need two to four visitor characters! No specifics apply: any class of Visitor, including meta characters from School's Out, can apply!

You must be able to be active (1-2 posts per day) for this event so we can keep this thing time-managed. You must keep your selection as part of the event secret, and you must also not spread anything you're told about the event. If you do, I'll be disappointed, and I'll also take your meta role away.

THE EFFECTS
      There is a small chance your character may die as part of the event. Your character may suffer moderate emotional trauma due to the event. Your character will be, in a manner of speaking, in a restricted play state until July 18th. You will be playing a resident of other ashdown of your design during the lead-up to the meta.

To apply, please PM TO THE MULE the following: your character's name, their high concept/high concept blurb, and a link to their quest or journal. An "audition" of 250 words OR LESS is also required: please tell us what your visitor would do if they met their clone.

This casting call is open until June 1st.

CLOSED!  

Ashdown Crier
Captain

Daring Seeker

plot threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out