Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Suspicious Company (Fellah and Etsali)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 1:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It's surprising how such a large farm hive has so little shiny things.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 2:03 pm
Well, this was new. The trip back and forth from the swamp to New Hemisect was always a long one on foot and, knowing that long could pretty quickly turn to tedious, Etsali had taken it upon herself to cut a different path across the plains each day. So far she'd some farmland, some little cottages like Vulpin's, and a whole lot of empty space. Tonight, though, she'd finally found something interesting! Hands on her hips, the thief surveyed the farm she'd just come upon.

She'd seen the crops first, of course, but then she'd seen the farm house and the shed and the pen full of animals and oh! With this much space, the owner had to be pretty well-to-do, right? Probably? Which meant they probably all sorts of shiny treasures inside that hive. Which meant! Grinning, she adjusted her hat and then started forwards, eyes scanning for any movement that might be that owner.

She reached the side of the hive without spotting anyone about, though, and took a moment to peer into a window curiously. Nothing particularly interesting just yet, but every great thief knew the really good stuff was waiting further in! Still determined, she worked her way around to try the door. If it was open, then good, although she might have to be extra careful in case that meant someone was inside. If it was locked, then, well, she had pretty good practice with that by now too!

Either way, the thief let herself in. There was treasure to find!

Unaru
There we go! I hope this works!

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 3:52 pm
The redblood's hive was relatively unsecured. The biggest thing that Etsali had to worry about was the massive buffaboar lusus that was currently napping among the other hoofbeasts.
The hive itself was indeed a big farmhouse, but at first glance the "guest" wouldn't find much of interest in there. Most things were worn from use, the decorations were sparse if at all. Though there was the distinct smell of casserole baking, and a humming in the direction of the kitchen. It seemed as though the owner were busying himself in the kitchen.

"Who says it has to be great feast time to have a good old grey bean casserole," Fellah mused to himself as he kept an eye on the dish in the oven. Out of all the rooms, the kitchen was probably largest. What good was having a farm if you didn't have the room to prepare all the produce in.
Still blissfully unaware to his new "guest." Fellah went about washing some vegetables for storage while the casserole cooked. It smelled REALLY good too, like something straight out of a troll cooking magazine.

KitsuneAura

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 12:56 pm
The problem presented itself almost immediately. Steps light to avoid notice from the obviously present hive owner, Etsali had given her new surroundings a quick once over to look for loot and found...well, nothing. If all the other rooms he had were like this one, this was going to be the most disappointing heist ever. Her eyes slid back to the kitchen doorway, considering. It was risky to keep sneaking about with someone right there and it could take her a while to find the hidden treasures in a hive this big.

And it really would have helped the planning process if the smell wasn't making her so hungry. The thief took in a deep breath, then reached up to tap the bridge of her nose. There was no mask there to secure, she'd already taken it off once she'd started across the plains, just in case, but habits were habits. Pulling on a cheerful smile with just a bit of apology to it, she approached the door and knocked on the frame as she leaned in, taking in every detail about the kitchen and the troll within it as quickly as she could.

"Um, hey! Sorry to barge in, but you didn't answer the door and I thought maybe you just didn't hear me...?"

Unaru

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 2:01 pm
"Oh my Gog!" Fellah exclaimed, a squash flying from his hands across the kitchen as the redblood spun around at the sound of a voice. He didn't get visitors too often way out in the country, so to hear a voice come out of nowhere right in his own home gave the farm troll a bit of a start.

"No, guess I didn't hear ya," Fellah said with a nervous laugh, regaining his composure. "Sorry, uh, come on in. I don't get many guests out here, what brings ya out to the plains?" he asked, retrieving the gourd and tossing it back in the sink before pulling out a chair at the kitchen table for his unexpected guest.
"I'm Fellah by the way, feel free to make yourself comfortable."

The redblood hadn't been in a situation quite like this before. Sure he'd gotten the random traveler from time to time, but never had one just appeared in his house. The afterthought of "should I be concerned" came well after he had already welcomed the stranger in and offered his hospitality. Though to continue that train of thought, if she really wanted to kill him or something, she had every opportunity to already do so.

KitsuneAura

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:58 pm
Etsali had to fight down a laugh as the redblood jumped, watching as the squash he'd been holding sailed across the room and then tracking the troll as he retrieved it. Honestly, she'd half been expecting an attack, because she'd never denied that this plan was hit or miss, but this was more the reaction she'd been hoping for. She kept watching a moment after he'd pulled the chair out for her, just to check for any hints of hostility, but as far as she could tell, he seemed earnest enough about welcoming a stranger in.

"It's nice to meet you, Fellah." The orangeblood moved to take the offered seat and gave the taller teen another smile as thanks for it. "My name's Faithe. Sorry for the scare, it's just I was sure I could hear someone inside and the door was unlocked..." She let the sentence trail off, glancing away as if unsure, and let her smile dim gradually. "Maybe I should have just left a note, I was just so set on letting you know what's been going on that it didn't even cross my mind until just now."

Unaru

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:27 pm
"Pleasure to meet you too Faithe," the redblood returned the pleasantry, before taking a seat across from his guest. Now that his nerves had steadied, Fellah was all too happy to have some company. Though he was a bit surprised that Papabuff hadn't noticed someone visiting the hive. He must be off lazing about, he figured.

"Letting me know what's going on?" Fellah repeated, a hint of concern in his voice. "Something's been going on out here? In the plains? Nothing much ever happens out here." He sounded surprised.
Almost like a light went on in his mind, he remembered his manners, "Oh! By the way, could I get ya anything to eat or drink? I completely forgot to ask you sooner, my apologies." He shook his head, the surprise had thrown him off his game.

KitsuneAura

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:04 pm
Etsali nodded glumly, prepared to launch into the spiel she'd fabricated on her way to the kitchen door, but paused as Fellah's manners took over. She blinked, a little startled again by the generosity, and this time it was her stomach that beat her to her words. Laughing quietly, she curled her arms around herself. That growl certainly hadn't been a part of the act, but it would probably further endear her to the other teen, right? At the very least, it meant she got food.

"I'd be glad of both, if it's not too much trouble. I've had a long walk." Which of course brought her back to the story. She tapped a gloved finger idly against the table. "I live on the plains too, you know, but it's...It's pretty far from your farm, I guess that's why we've never met." Another small smile for him before she got back to the matter at hand. "It was a few nights ago that it happened. I don't have much in the way of treasures but there was this watch that my lusus gave me when I was a kid."

She could still see that watch, gleaming in the moonlight. "The way it would shine, I always knew it must be worth a lot, so I always kept it in a safe place, you know? But for some reason that night, I was just feeling sentimental." Her eyes dropped. "If I hadn't gotten that urge, I don't know how long it would have been til I found out about the thief..."

Unaru

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:08 pm
Fellah seemed attentive to her story, even as he milled about the kitchen fixing up a plate for her. He made sure to pile it full of home cooked casserole, some fresh greens, and garlic bread he had waiting in the convection oven. Nodding along to her words, he set the meal down in front of her with a glass of milk.
"Thief, on the plains?" he said, sitting back down in front of her again. "Well that sounds awful, hope yer watch is alright? If I had anything like that I'd be worried sick too," he commented. Though the redblood definitely seemed engaged he didn't look the least bit worried. "Guess that's one good thing about not havin' too much, no need to worry 'bout anyone takin' it from ya." He offered her a smile. Perhaps it was true that there was nothing much of value at this farm. Well, aside from a home cooked meal.

KitsuneAura

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:22 pm
"She took it." Etsali cut back in with a hiss, and realized at the bite in her voice that she'd been drawing too much on her own actual experience. That simmering anger wasn't Faithe. The thief pulled herself back mentally, let her eyes drop back to the plate he'd given as if she was embarrassed at the outburst. With careful, deliberate movements, she picked up the fork and had a bite of the casserole, and glanced back up with a small smile. "It's good."

She considered the rest of his statement and then paused and considered it again. Was he saying he didn't have anything worth taking? No, that couldn't be right. Everyone had something shiny to keep. "There must be something," she tried, putting that worried spin back in her tone. "I didn't think anyone could ever find mine, and it was already too late before I even knew she was there. We should check and be sure! You didn't even hear me come in, what if she's already here?"

Unaru

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:54 pm
"I really am sorry 'bout your watch," Fellah said, his expressive face made it clear that he did feel bad for the girl. Having something special taken, especially a token from your lusus? That couldn't be easy.
"Most valuable stuff I got are my crops. Have some harvest in the barn, but that's about it really," the redblood said after a pause to think. "Oh, and some datin' sim games. Don't really think those are too valuable though." He shrugged a bit. Fellah was a simple troll, even if someone had tried to steal from him, he'd be far more likely to just let them have whatever it was they wanted. "Even if she did take somethin' so long as she doesn't hurt Papabuff or any'a the herd then nothin' real important is lost."

KitsuneAura

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 7:22 pm
Crops and dating sims? That was it? And he didn't even care if anything got taken? Etsali stared at the other troll for a good long moment, waiting for a punchline or some crack in his sympathetic expression to show he was just messing with her. They'd laugh it off and he'd show her the good stuff and things would be just as planned. A troll couldn't possibly be living so well out here without something worth stealing.

The moment stretched out. He didn't laugh.

"You're joking, right?" Sliding her chair back, she stood. "If you're worried about checking on them while I'm here, I won't look. You should really check to see if she's been here though." And then, because she was too baffled not to, "You have to have something."

Unaru

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:37 am
Fellah just stared at the girl for a bit before shrugging. "Nope, that's all I got here." He scratched his chin a bit. He never really had been the materialistic type of troll. "If yer convinced she's so dangerous though, maybe I should take a walk around the barn and herd, make sure she didn't hurt any'a the animals." He mused, his expression wilting at the thought of anything happening to his animals.
"Yer more than welcome ta check around outside for clues though. If she did come through these parts maybe she left something in the barn?" Even he thought it was a stretch, but the orangeblood seemed pretty perturbed. If there was anything he could do to calm her nerves he'd certainly try.

KitsuneAura

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff