Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:34 pm
Temperance Clark

disillusioned cutie
If there is one thing Temperance truly loves, its anything cute. Loves. Cute things, however, don't love her. Temperance has accepted this, more or less (less), and simply stares at the frills and things she'll never be able to pull off from a safe distance. Plus, she's a nursing student, it's not like she has time for that. She tells herself she's being practical, but in reality, Temperance no longer sees the point in trying.

a nowhere kind of girl
Temperance can never live in the same place for too long. It's not that she wants to extensively travel, really. She's just never found a space that feels like it's hers. Since moving out of her parent's house and into Ashdown a scant two years ago, she's lived in three different places, and held down a handful of jobs. Right now, she's a phlebotomist, but who knows for how long?

This same transitionary tendency makes it hard for her to keep friends. She wanders and the friends don't come with, so she forgets. On the plus side, it hurts less to forget people than to be forgotten. As far as why she thinks she'll be forgotten... that's a whole bag of worms Temperance locks up tight. No one has bothered to even try to get to close enough, for long enough, for her to even think about loosening that knot, anyway. So why bother trying for some kind of domestic, root-putting-down dream?

Wherever she she goes, there she is. It's not a comforting thought.

snag free
Somehow, it seems like Temperance's clothes never tear. While she can tear them herself, deliberately (but why?! clothes can be so cute!), she never has to worry about random tears or holes. Whew.

ANYTHING ELSE?
She's from a family who's traveled about quite a bit before settling down in a town very near Ashdown. She's got a gaggle of siblings, both younger and older, and enough cousins scattered around the state to start a small army. She's pretty sure the phrase "her and her aunt and her 56 cousins" was based on her family. Er... that's how that phrase went, right?
Height: 5'11"
Schooling: currently a sophomore in the nursing program - finals week ughh
Living Situation: The tiniest studio apartment on top of what used to be a corner store. Seems like the store went out of business, though... Maybe she should move soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:48 pm
Okay holy ********, yes? I love this poor sweet lamb, Autumn is going to dress her up and make her see just how beautiful she is.

The only thing is, I don't think this is a dreamer power. Dreamer powers casually affect the world around you- they're not internalized things. So it's more like your keys are always in the right place, or your shoes never wear out. Think like, minor conveniences you'd like in life. Personally, were I a dreamer, I would love to never hit traffic or red lights. I could handle demon deer for that.

If you wanna bounce some ideas off me, feel free to PM me or hit me on aim. I'm happy to help with powers!

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:17 pm
Moonstone Dazzle
yes to fun Autumn times!

I changed the power - what do you think?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:18 am
This is looking good to me! Calling in the big boss to take a look.

shibrogane

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:03 pm
APPROVED !!

quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash