Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Full Moon Love (closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lily Grey

"Everything is here for a purpose. Mine was to meet you."

" N-No it's not." Lily muttered as he placed a kiss on her forehead, her blush not going away. She watched her wolf prince slump down beside her, getting ready for bed. She let out a sigh, trying to get her heart to slow down and relax. She still couldn't believe that he did something like that! Nor could she believe she herself did something like that! She just had this urge to make it clear that Erik was hers. Maya or anyone could not have him and she was happy Erik felt the same. Her hand touched her neck in the spot that Erik had left his little mark and she couldn't help but smile a little.

Her stormy ocean eyes turned to face the man she marked as he kissed her shoulder and said that she should get some sleep. She nodded as she turned to her side and scooted closer to Erik. She nuzzled herself into his chest for warmth and wrapped a arm around him to hold him close. " Night..." She whispered quietly before she closed her eyes and slowly fell asleep to the sound of Eriks breathing and sound of his beating heart. His heart that she cared for so dear and wanted to protect.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:41 pm
Erik Leifton

"Call me what you will, I'm still here to protect you."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX When someone wakes up in the morning they typically expect the sun to greet them. However, when one is camping in a dense forest if there is any sun, it won't be what wakes you. Instead, it's the sounds of the forest's inhabitants that rouse you from your slumber. For Erik that meant the rodents scurrying nearby, the birds in the trees, and even a few foxes sniffing around their campsite. Probably searching for whatever scraps. Groaning as he came to consciousness he noticed the soft patter on their tent, telling him it would be a wet day. But his nose told him a something that helped make waking in such a dreary morning much more pleasant - Lily's scent. Slightly tightening his hold on her he nuzzled the top of her head. Once he was satisfied, for the moment, with her scent he carefully extracted himself from her. He was determined to get some berries to go along with the protein bar she'd probably eat for breakfast. "I'll be back." he whispered and pressed a soft kiss to her forehead before carefully grabbing his long-sleeved shirt and his jacket before leaving the tent.

Erik quietly zipped up the tent before stretching to his full height and letting out a yawn. He relaxed in the slightly cool air not minding the soft rain as it fell on his bare torso. "Get ready, we're moving on as soon as we eat something." he ordered as he noticed Maya crawling out of her tent. Donning his shirt finally and shrugging on his jacket he ignored Maya's shocked expression. "I'll be back shortly" was all he said as he left the clearing in search of those berries he had noticed before.

XXXX The she-wolf had taken her time waking up, dressing and even rolling up her sleeping bag before she crawled out of her tent. What greeted her was Erik stepping out of his tent shirtless. She watched him, frozen in place. Yes, admiring his appearance but when he turned to address her she noticed a small bruise on his neck - a fresh one. Only once he dressed and turned to leave camp did Maya move. "No way...I would have heard that." Quickly she darted to his tent with a snarl on her face. "Wake up Human!" snapping it open her bright green eyes filled with her anger, he'd been marked a small mark but one all the same. And that was something she could not abide.

XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 8:54 pm

Lily Grey

Even though they were sleeping on the hard ground and in the cold autumn weather there was something so calming about sleeping out in the woods like this. It was more then just being able to sleep next to Erik, that was just a bonus and extra heat. The wound and smells of the forest was just so much more relaxing then sleeping in the busy city. Honestly Lily would not mind camping out like this with Erik more often. What would be even better is the two of them could have their own little cabin in the woods and they wouldn't have to deal with the busy city life. As long as Lily could be with Erik, she did not care where the two end up but it would be nice to be in a place that had hot water so she could have hot showers and baths. Thats the one thing she sakes for. As morning came, Lily stayed asleep and would of slept a little longer if it was not Erik tightening his grip around her and nuzzling into her. A soft groan came from the smaller female as she shifted a little to curl more into a ball. When she was told he would be back she lazily put a arm around him, as if she was trying to make him stay but she did not put any effort into it as her arm simply flopped off him as he moved and she let out another groan before nuzzling into her pillow.

Lily stayed nuzzled into her pillow for a little bit before she heard talking outside, signalling that Maya was up. Letting out a sigh, Lily slowly sat up, taking note of the sound of rain hitting the tent. The yon woman tied her hair up into a ponytail before she crawled out of her sleeping bag and was about to start rolling it up and pack up when Maya came busting through the tent in a huff. Lily looked up at the blonde with slight sleepy eyes, a little confused why she was so angry this early. They had not even started their day so what did Lily or Erik do to make her so riled up? " I am up, you don't need to shout."

GrayEnvy

((OOC: Sorry for the late reply!!! >.<)  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 6:59 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Clothed, at least she found Lily clothed confirming her hope that nothing had happened. And Maya might have calmed had she not seen the small bruise on the human's neck that matched Erik's. For a moment shock won keeping the she wolf frozen still, only until the fire of her rage took hold. With a growl, she surged forward "Filthy human!" shoving the smaller woman and snarling. "He isn't yours!" She could kill her, it would be easy. But he marked her, it wasn't permanent but he did it. Something Maya knew that Erik took very seriously. If she killed the human, he'd kill her no questions. She could feel the hot tears gathering in her eyes, here it was she had meant nothing. "Pack it up." She snapped "The sooner we get to the pack the sooner he'll regain his senses." Was the lie that Maya held in her heart, hoping beyond hope that it would be true. Stomping out the tent she set about packing up the camp with renewed vigor. Trying desperately to shove back those tears all the while.

XXXX Carefully Erik had gathered the berries and the traps. Nothing else had been caught but that was fine with him, his true prize was the berries. He was certain his sweet girl would enjoy them with the granola they'd packed. It took a bit of work but he'd collected a few eggs for them, it wouldn't be the biggest breakfast but it should at least hold them over. Walking back he couldn't help the slight smirk on his face as he thought of the night before. She wanted him, it was something he was still coming to terms with. Last night the urge to mark her in a more permanent way had nearly taken hold of his senses, thankfully he'd held back. However, the wolf could feel that soon those small bruises wouldn't satisfy that urge to claim her. As he came back to the camp he noticed Maya packing up, but it didn't take years of knowing the blonde wolf that something was wrong. "Get the fire going, we'll boil the eggs then head out." He ordered before gently setting the eggs in the pot, filling it with some water before moving to offer the berries to his little rabbit. He'd deal with Maya, only after he made sure Lily was cared for.

XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 6:55 pm

Lily Grey

Lily watched the she-wolf in front of her a little confused and still a little tiered, wondering why would she barge in here all the sudden. Then, the blonde lunged forward, shoving the human while calling her a filthy human and that he who she presumed was Erik was not hers. Lily took the shove, falling back a little but managed to use her elbows to break the fall. "Maya!" Looking at Maya, it was clear as day that she was heartbroken and Lily did not blame her. Lily would feel the same way Maya was if Erik left her and did not have feelings for her anymore. Lily was going to leave it as the blonde was clearly hurt and needed time to calm down but then Maya said something that sparked the little rabbit a little. Erik had told her that Lily would have to put Maya in her place and this was one of those times. As Maya stormed out of the tent. Lily got up herself and followed Maya out. " Stop right there!" The smaller female walked up to the blonde, getting right into Mayas bubble, her stormy sea eyes full of angry emotion within them. " The only reason we are going to face the pack is for Eriks freedom, NOT to come back Maya. He is not going back as long as he does not want to and I am still breathing." Lily was not going to let anyone take Eril back to the pack as long as that was what he wanted and nor would she let anyone force him to do so. " If you so as swear as try anything to get us apart I will not have a problem putting you in your place Maya. Either it be with harsh words or a bullet in your heart so be it. Leave. Erik. Alone." The once timid young woman warned the she-wolf, her angry sea eyes not flinching as she looked into Mays emerald like eyes.

" He is mine, and I his." Lily had proof of that and so did Erik. She would not have said that to Maya if Erik did not say it last night and if Maya didn't push her buttons. It may be a little harsh what Lily was doing or at least to Lily it was but it needed to be done. Lily very mush so did notice the tears Maya was trying to hold back but at this moment that did not matter. Maya's feelings did not matter to Lily, just Erik. "Pack. It. Up." She… Ordered. Lily was doing what Erik asked of her and that was putting Maya in her place. The smaller female did not care if Maya started yelling, screaming or even try hurting her. All Lily wanted to do was make it clear that Maya was not taking her wolf prince. If Maya did strike her, Lily would simple take it, not showing any emotion behind it. The brunette stood in the rain looking at the blonde with bare feet and without anything to keep her warm at all. Once all was said and done, Lily turned around and went back into the tent to pack up Eriks and her things.

Once Erik was back Lily had the tent, sleeping bags and their things all packed up and ready to go. She had put shoes and his jacket on at this point after the little talk she had with Maya. She turned to Erik with a small smile as he started to walk over to her. " You managed to find some eggs?" She asked but that thought was out the window the moment Erik presented the little rabbit with the wild berries. Her face lit up from the sight of the small berries. Without hesitation the young woman took a couple berries and popped them into her mouth. Overjoyed by the explosion of flavours in her mouth. " They are so good!"

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:10 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX To say that Maya was stunned was an understatement. Lily had snapped back, something Maya wasn't sure Lily could do until this moment. That shock held her still as the human stared her down and ordered her to comply. Maya watched her walk away quietly letting a few tears fall. Roughly scrubbing them away Maya turned and set about packing up the camp. She had finished packing up most of the camp when Erik returned. She should have focused on the new task of starting the fire, or even anything else really. But no, despite knowing it would hurt her Maya watched him go to the little human. With her happy squeal, Maya glared, but couldn't ignore the very pleased look on his face. Had he ever really looked that way with her? Maya couldn't remember and that implication was almost as painful as any injury. Turning away she silently set upon her task and tended to the fire. "Done." She halfheartedly called out and slunk off to finish packing.

XXXX Erik chuckled as Lily's face lit up. "I'm glad you like them." He said unable to keep the laughter from his voice. "You're so cute." He whispered before placing a quick kiss on her nose. Marveling at the beauty in front of him Erik took a moment to respond to Maya. But he heard her, sure enough, turning to look at Maya he narrowed his eyes at her form. This wasn't her usual sulking, there was more pain in her demeanor. "Thank you" He called out but was only given a brief bob of the head.
Looking back at Lily Erik wondered for a moment on what had transpired. "You'll catch me up when we're on the road?" He asked in a low tone, not wanting Maya to know. Of course, he wanted to ask, and he would have had Maya not been right within earshot. He hoped that Lily would explain when they had some space, if not he knew he could get it out of Maya. But he'd get to the bottom of this recent development one way or another. Covering up his curiosity Erik smirked, "You want an egg? Or is your rabbit food going to be enough for you?" speaking at a normal volume in his typical jesting tone.

XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:52 pm

Lily Grey

How could one not love wild fresh barrios? They were nothing like the barrios in the store and they were free! Lily happily ate another barry before a quick kiss was planted on her nose, almost a reward for being cute. The young woman looked up at the tall man before her and let out a giggle before popping another barry in her mouth. When they first met she would of been embarrassed and claim he was overreacting by acting this way with her but now she was more comfortable with it. It made her fell good about herself being with him and it showed he cared for her. When Lily heard Mays voice she glanced over her way to see how she was doing. Was she a little to hard on her? No Maya could handle it as Lily could of said a lot more back there and even pull out her gun if she wanted to but she didn't. As Erik asked if she would tell him what happened she wondered if he would be okay with what she just did. She nodded his head to him and gave him a soft smile. Erik was the one who told her that she needed to but Maya in her place after all so Lily was sure he would be fine with it.

" My rabbit food is the best." She playfully stuck out her tongue at him before she continued eating the berries Erik had got her. Her stormy eyes shifted to look at the spot that she had market him last night. She wondered how visible it was now due to the fact Erik had fast healing abilities unlike her. Lilys mark from Erik still looked almost fresh. She remembered Erik saying that she would have to do it again to night and the idea excited her a little. " Y-You and Maya should eat the eggs as you two need them more then I do." She tried to get her mind out of that though as that was not what Lily or he should be thinking or focusing about right now.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:46 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX He chuckled as she stuck out her tongue at him, happy to see this playful side to her. "Eat up then." He said as he handed over the rest of the berries. Watching Lily's eyes drift over to the side of his neck, where he knew she'd marked him the night before easily got his heart rate up. A rakish smirk took over his features hoping that tonight a repeat performance would occur. In the back of his mind the wolf hoped he could keep himself and those more primal needs under control, he didn't need to go scaring the little rabbit out of her alpha like qualities. "I'll save one for you, the protein will help with the muscle strain." He muttered before turning back to tend to the eggs and the fire. Looking at Maya he nodded "The eggs should be done in a minute or two, we all packed?" Erik held her gaze until the woman nodded.

When they were finally settled with the campsite Erik and Maya dutifully made sure the area was clear of their traps and mused the earth so no one would know if a camp had been there the night before. Covering their tracks - an old habit one difficult to change or abandon. Maya took the lead in their caravan, while Erik walked near Lily, peeling his second egg. In a quiet tone he spoke, "She shouldn't hear us now." he said noticing how one earbud hung in her right ear "What happened while I was out?"

XXXX Maya relished falling into the easy pattern of covering their tracks if she tried she could fool herself into thinking it was like the old days. Carefully Maya found her way forward in the forest, trying her best to lead them to the pack. But she'd had enough of the two love birds, needing some peace of mind the she-wolf popped in one earbud of the rough rock music she enjoyed, focusing on her task and the guitar shredding in her right ear.

XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:12 pm

Lily Grey

The little rabbit simply nodded her head as Erik said that he would save her a egg. She was more then kind with the berries that Erik so kindly got her but she knew there was no point trying to argue with Erik. As Erik turned to move towards the eggs that were cooking she eat the remaining berries before helping clean up whatever else needed to be packed up. Lily doubled checked that Eriks and her own backpacks were packed with everything before she strapped her bag onto her back. If Lily tried carrying a large backpack like this a month ago and tried walking in these woods with it she wouldn't last very long. Thanks to Eriks and Mayas training, the young female human had gotten stronger and was more capable to handle her own. She was still frail like but she at least could through a punch.

When they were ready to leave camp, Lily handed Eriks backpack and followed the she-wolf deeper into the woods. Lily watched the blonde female careful, a little worried that Maya could be leading the them into a trap. Maya still had feelings for Erik and she wanted him back in the pack which was something Lily was not going to let happen unless Erik makes that choice himself. The rain kept falling and it only seemed like as more time passed, the harder the rain started. At this rate it would be pouring rain soon. Lilys eyes left Mayas for a moment as Erik spoke. " Huh?" She looked up at him a little confused at first, not really sure what he said at first but he then asked what happened while he was gone. Stormy eyes turned back to look at the blonde before them. " After you left she came into our tent. I guess she saw that we marked one another and lost it. Claimed that you were hers and that once we met with the pack you would come to your senses so… I did what you told me and put her in her place…" The human female said a bit quietly, as if she wasn't sure if she did something wrong. " I told her that you were not going back to the pack nor her. I wouldn't let her and that you belonged to me and I you…" Her eyes shifted to look up at the wolf prince, her eyes showing that she was serious about the matter. Her eyes shifted to the egg that he was peeling and she reached over and took it from him once he had peeled it. " And I might of threaten her with my gun…" The little rabbit muttered before popping the egg into her mouth.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:48 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXXErik listened intently to her soft voice as she explained the events. Even if he had been told what had happened before, he wouldn't have been able to hold back his reaction. A sharp bark of laughter erupted from him, after a moment he collected his composure and clapped his hands towards Lily. "Well done!" He praised her grinning from ear to ear. His hands came to rest at his side before one quickly held onto Lily's. "I am yours, it's nice to hear." he mused before pulling himself from his thoughts. His other hand rose to nervously ruffle his own hair. "I have to admit I was starting to think you didn't really want me." He began in a quiet voice he quickly added to his admission "I know that's just stupidity, but I convinced myself that you were only doing all this to help someone because you're such a kind and good person. Not because you wanted me for yourself." Looking up at the sky, feigning to focus on the weather. He felt foolish at how he doubted her, but how could someone as good as her ever come to care for someone like him? But here she was threatening a werewolf with a gun all to claim him as her own.

XXXX .

XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:53 pm

Lily Grey

The sudden burst of laughter made the little rabbit jump a little. Lily was not sure what to expect from Erik after telling him what happened while he was gone but she did not expect him to laugh so hard. How was this funny!? She threatened Maya! Stormy eyes watched the tall Wolf Prince as he soon stopped laughing and clapped his hands together. Well done? Thats all he had to say about the matter? Well at least he was no mad or yelling at Maya. " You told me to put Maya in her place so I did. She now knows that I am not afraid of her." Lily explained as she scratched her cheek. As her hand moved away from her cheek and was rested to her side it was quickly held my Eriks loving hand. The female human gave his hand a little squeeze to show that she enjoyed his touch before he admitted something. Erik though that Lily did not want him?

Why did he think that? How could he think that? He thought she was only doing all this because she was kind? Lily frowned a little as she thought about it more how Erik could think such a thing. Anyone wolf want a guy like him so why? Was it because she was so shy? Whenever they were out in public and he tried kissing her or got to close she would get embarrassed and tell him to stop. Was that it? Was she being a bad girlfriend and not showing she cared deeply for him that it made Erik think this way? Lily did want him for herself, she really did. She did not want other girls looking at him and think of him the same way she did. Biting her bottom lip in slight frustration, Lily stopped walking and squeezed onto Eriks hand for him to stop walking as well. " Why would you think something like that? Am I… Not showing you how I really feel about you well enough?" She asked a bit more on the quieter side. Before Erik could answer, with Lily's free hand she grabbed Erik by the shirt and tugged him down towards her. Going onto her tippy toes she leaned in and kissed him, not caring if Maya was watching or not. The kiss was the longest kiss that Lily had ever given Erik and the one with most emotion as she wanted him to know that she had deep feelings for this man. Pulling her lips away from his, Lily then leaned into Eriks ear. " I want you…I always have and always will Erik. I will do this, mark you and anything else you want of me to prove it so." She whispered softly under the rain before kissing his neck in the spot where she left her mark from last night that was fading away.

Pulling away, she hoped that work as her heart was pounding. " Lets get a move on. We can't waist time." Lily said as she started walking again with her heart still racing and her cheeks a little pink.

(Ooc: Hello!~ Missed you and Erik!~)
GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:40 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXXVulnerability wasn't something that Erik was quite used to. Scratching his neck, he tried to come to terms with how much she had changed him in such a short time. However, her quiet voice interrupted his thoughts. As he was about to rebuke her statement, he felt his shirt being grabbed and before he knew it, she'd stolen a kiss. After a moment of shock, he responded, matching her ardor. When she pulled back, still lost in the depth of their desire he leaned forward almost chasing her lips before she whispered in his ear. Shuddering after her breathy whisper and a soft reminder to her claiming of him only just a few hours before. Leaving him silent as he watched her move forward.

Straightening himself, and taking a few moments to calm himself. How? Where had this minx come from? He smirked thinking on how she had left him shuddering and heart racing along with hers. But, she'd thought she'd been lacking. How could she think that? It was him that had no idea how to even exist in a human relationship. Quickening his pace he reached out wrapped his arms around her shoulders and melding her to his chest. Slowly his head bowed to rest beside her own speaking lowly, "I'm sorry I doubted you. I don't really know how a human...or even a healthy relationship works." Wondering for a moment he thought on her brazen actions. He worried if she had pushed herself- "I want you, not a wolf. You're irresistible just as you are" he finished in a whisper nuzzling the side of her head no longer caring if they made any progress on their journey as he held them both at a complete halt. "And while you had me completely under your spell before, I need you to know that I don't need that." He pulled back giving her space, "I just need you. Your smile, your voice. Just...Lily." He loosened his hold on her just a fraction "Don't change yourself for me, I want you." His face contorted into a worried frown unsure if he'd damaged their relationship already, he knew he would eventually but to do it so soon was a concern to him.

XXXX .

XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42