Devoted Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:10 pm
A header goes here.

It's very important.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:20 pm
C I V I L I A N S

Anastacia "Nebula" Miller

MODERN-DAY FLOWERCHILD
Nebula, or Neb, as she likes to be called, is basically a hippie in the modern-era. She’s all about being peaceful and laid back and non-confrontational. She is also about promoting a healthy lifestyle for herself. As a result, she is a vegetarian (kudos to you vegans; she loves dairy too much), and is big into yoga and holistic ways to heal the body. All this negativity and stress just bums her out, man. It’s bad for her chakras, and she just wants to be her most authentic self.

QUICK FACTS
- Is 18 years old.
- Prefers to go by Nebula, which she views as her real name.
- Anastacia is her bourgeois name (her birth name).
- Takes after her grandparents, who were hippies in the 60’s.
- Comes from really strict, business-oriented parents.
- Wants to be a masseuse.
- Is a practicing Buddhist.
- Is a vegetarian.
- Hopes to live in a tiny home when she has the money to get her own place.
- Has a male ragdoll cat named Hickory
- Has never had a job before, wth -- do something with your life.

LOOKING FOR
  • Friends --- people to hang out with in general; friends from childhood or new friends welcome. Neb has lived her whole life in Ashdown, as have her parents & grandparents.
  • Enemies --- because tension is always fun! Rivals are good too.
  • Mentor --- Nebula doesn't know how to adult. Someone patient/willing to teach or mentor her could be good.
  • A potential job --- She's never worked a day in her life, but she needs to start earning money. And just being a better adult in general.
  • Cat buddies --- Neb has a male ragdoll named Hickory; bonding with other cat owners might be fun.
  • Potential Romance --- Idk, you gotta be willing to put up with her. Not sure how many people that'd actually be. -squint- But yeah; I'm open to the idea.

NOT LOOKING FOR
  • Death --- she's got a long life ahead of her. Don't hurt muh baby. ; n;
  • Maiming --- Not without consent at least. I'm totally down for messing with my characters; just gotta plan/make myself ready for it.

Mriae

Devoted Cleric

Mriae

Devoted Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:21 pm
D R E A M E R S

None at the moment.

Wat.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:22 pm
R I S E R S

Asiya El-Amin

LITERAL STARVING ARTIST

Asiya was born and raised in a upper class, Middle-Eastern family. As the beloved daughter to her parents, they fully expected their daughter to go into a prestigious field like medicine or something in the STEM field. Unfortunately for them, she had other plans in mind. She was drawn into the more creative field of art. Having graduated from art school, the young woman now lives on her own. She shirks the idea of having a normal 9-to-5 job, and instead just does her own thing by producing art in various mediums. As a result, this often leaves her stretched thin in ways of income, as paintings and sculptures don't always sell for lots of money. Asiya will often forgo buying groceries or other household necessities in favor of buying more art supplies. This doesn't seem to bother her much, though. Whatever she needs to do for her craft, she will do it. It's called dedication.

QUICK FACTS
- Graduated from the Massachusetts College of Art & Design (Go Mastadons!)
- Is a practicing Muslim, but prays at home rather than at a mosque.
- Is left-handed.
- Moroccan in heritage (her parents hail from Marrakesh).
- Speaks English, Arabic, Berber and French.
- Unfortunately for her parents, Asiya is a homo-romantic asexual.
- Her apartment appears quite cluttered to outsiders, but she knows exactly where everything is.
- Rants off in a foreign language when flustered or upset.
- Is a bit awkward/uncomfortable around men.
- Has a green-cheeked conure named Guava.
- Works from time to time at Avant-Garde, the local art-supply store.
- Is 24 years old.
- Stands at 5'2" in height.
- Abstains from drinking, smoking and recreational drugs.

LOOKING FOR
  • Friends --- Asiya's lived in Ashdown her whole life, though she left during her college years to attend art school. New-found friends or childhood friends would be fun.
  • Enemies --- Because I like drama. |D
  • A "Family" --- Asiya's real family doesn't want anything to do with her; I'd love for her to find a group of people that she considers her family that she's chosen, rather than her biological family.
  • Art friends --- Doing art by yourself is okay, but doing things with friends can also be fun! Collaborations, just hanging out and drawing together, putting up street art around town. Anything artistic could be fun.
  • Adventures --- Because Other Ashdown is creepy and she wants to learn more about it. Creepy encounters, fun or cute day trips -- the possibilities are endless; I'm up for putting her through just about anything.
  • Auras to read --- Asiya has just reached Riser stage, so I'm eager for her to learn about her powers more. Different auras to see is always fun, as they are varied and different; negative aura encounters (being overwhelmed by a bunch of auras, etc) could also be fun! Her powers are very finicky/particular, so anything goes.

NOT LOOKING FOR
  • Death --- don't kill her. ; n; Just no. Not yet.
  • Romance --- Already got plans for her in this regard, sorry.

Asiya & Auras

COLORS
RED -
  • Dark Red: strong willed, grounded, survival, realistic
  • Muddy Red: anger
  • Clear Red: passionate, powerful, sensual, energetic, competitive
  • Orange Red: confidence
  • Bright Pink: sensual, artistic, affection, love, sensitivity, compassion, can indicate clairaudience
  • Dark Muddy Pink: dishonest, immaturity

ORANGE -
  • Orange Yellow: intelligence, detail oriented, scientific, creative, perfectionist
  • Brownish Orange: low level of ambition, laziness, or repressed emotions

YELLOW -
  • Pale Yellow: psychic & spiritual awareness, optimism, hopefulness, positivity
  • Bright Yellow: fear of losing control, respect, power struggles & control personally and in business
  • Clear Metallic Gold: spiritually activated, inspirational awakening
  • Muddy Yellow Gold: fatigue & stress from studying.

GREEN -
  • Emerald Green: healer, loving person
  • Yellow Green: communication, heartfelt, creative
  • Muddy Forest Green: jealousy, victim blaming, insecurity, sensitive to criticism, lacking personal responsibility.

BLUE -
  • Light Blue: peacefulness, clarity, intuitive, truthful
  • Royal Blue: clairvoyance, very spiritual, generous, open to new opportunities
  • Muddy Blue: fear of expression, future, speaking the truth

PURPLE -
  • Indigo: deep feeling, intuition, sensitivity
  • Violet: intuition, visionary, reveals psychic power, magical, artistic
  • Lavender: vision, imagination, daydreaming

NEUTRALS -
  • Gray: sickness, guarded energy, skepticism, fear
  • Black: unforgiving nature, past life problems, unreleased anger, grief
  • White: new energy in the aura, truth, purity, healthy individual
  • Brown: greedy, self-absorbed, closed-minded

Aura colors taken from here.

The Nature of Auras
Auras are not a stagnant sort of thing for Asiya. An individual could have a red aura one day, and the next day they could have a completely different color. They also can be a mixture of different colors, depending on what the person is going through/experiencing at the moment. Some can be dim. Some can look bright. There are some auras that might look fuzzy, while others might appear to sparkle. How an aura appears visually varies from person to person.

What This Means for You
Basically, the color of your character's aura is up to you. Feel free to decide the color and what it looks like. This was something I didn't want to just randomly assign to characters that aren't mine. That's no fun at all, and plus, it's god-moding, which is all kinds of wrong. Feel free to look through the list and decide on what your character's aura looks like at the time.

Mriae

Devoted Cleric

Mriae

Devoted Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:22 pm
Saving, just in case...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:23 pm
And another...  

Mriae

Devoted Cleric

Mriae

Devoted Cleric