[PRP] Windies with the City Gal (Stemma & Buffel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:50 pm
Stemma pursed her lips as the yellowblood prattled. He seemed to be more apt than she initially expected. Perhaps he would prove himself more useful than her assumptions.

"I am from Civisect. Temperature should hardly be an issue." She paused, torn on whether she wanted to ask him a question. "Though we might get more rain. Pray tell, do they overwater easily?"

Buffel moved toward some dunes, and Stemma followed after him at a leisurely pace. It was evident that she was in no rush.

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:53 pm
The boy trotted onward toward the glimmer, speaking casually. It was nice to have a chance to speak on something he actually knew a lot about.

”Not too easily. A little rain won't kill 'em off, they're tough li'l buggers. Iff'n we're lookin' at a storm that sticks around though, then ya might be in trouble.”

Edging on the other side of a larger dune, he hopped the curve and glided down the windswept sands softly. He looked up as Stemma followed after, gauging her status, more acutely than simply "highblood." Her demeanor had softened a very small but still noticeable amount, and he was determined to make sure it stayed that way.

”Assuming yer keepin' 'em on a ledge outside yer stem or what have ya, just tuck 'em in during those an' you'll be set.”

He came upon the shine he'd saw and was delighted. Sitting in a cluster was indeed a group of fresh little succulents bunched up next to each other.

”Hot woofbeasts, we got 'em! Right here, Miss Stemma.”

He knelt down and felt under the bulbs softly in the sand.

”Come on down here with me. Ya gotta feel under the bulbs for the roots. Find the bigg'n and make sure it doesn't get strained too much as yer pullin' it out, or it won't make it very far.”

He felt the main root between his index and middle finger and carefully dug around it with them, before giving the bulb an easy pull upwards, holding it out to her.

”If ya want it comin' with you alive, ya gotta respect the life, get me?”

Kimbley Kitty

tenaciousgadabout

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:25 pm
Stemma readied herself to accept the succulent that Buffel was retrieving for her. She took out a glass jar and held it with both of her hands, listening aptly to Buffel's advice. This local yokel was proving himself more and more endearing, not that Stemma would admit it.

Listening a little too much for her tastes, Stemma held out the jar for a short moment as if about to collect the succulent. Quickly, she retracted it and composed herself, hugging the jar to her chest. Looking at Buffel, she sneered with a hint of confusion.

"It needs dirt, doesn't it?"

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:10 pm
Buffel realized how his suggestion might’ve looked in Stemma’s eyes and chuckled. He stood up from the plant and explained, ”Sand, yeah. Ya gotta nab some with that there jar. Ya gotta get the less dry stuff like where I dug ‘er out from.”

The boy gestured to the small hole where the succulent used to be. The roots hanging from it were long, and as such the hole it left was fairly deep. He knelt back down, digging his hand in and pulling up some wet sand for her to feel.

”It’s only so wet right here on account o’ them succulents suckin’ the area around it dry. ‘S why the roots go down so far, they gotta dig deep to find any moisture.” Considering something in his head for a moment, the boy cocked his head and sized up the jar, then the plant. Holding it high above his head, he brought his palm under the big root and began bringing the plant down carefully. Slowly, the root curled in on itself, forming a small spiral as it got closer to his palm. Satisfied with his demonstration he held it out to the highblood to inspect.

”They don’t need to go so deep if you give ‘em the right amount o’ water though! Once every three days oughta be right fer jus’ the one.” He held the succulent next to her jar, miming how it would fit. ”And if ya feel like puttin’ the root in first, you can let it spiral at the bottom where y’can see it! Might be better to observe the ins an’ outs of it that way!”

Kimbley Kitty

tenaciousgadabout

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:24 pm
Stemma rolled her eyes at the yellowblood. Was he really that daft? Perhaps it was his Chittentown upbringing, that he didn't know how to behave in front of a highblood. Clicking her tongue, she grabbed the underside of his hand and forced it over to the jar, tilting it so the succulent fell in. It wasn't nearly enough, but Stemma felt alright in knowing she had proved her point.

With a huff, she walked over to the dirt pile, and scooped some dirt into the bottom. It wasn't to say she was uncomfortable touching the stuff, she was very familiar with burials. She just expected the dirtblood to do her dirty work.

She clicked her tongue, again. "Well, Buffel," she said with polite venom. "This has been very educational. I commend your capability." So funny how lowbloods learned without many books at their disposal. It really was impressive. Though this one could stand to learn some social skills.

Stemma sneered, shoving the jar into Buffel's hands so she could dust off her own. Of course, she made a show of it. Krampa grumbled at that. She pouted at her lusus as she grabbed the jar back from the yellowblood. With a sigh, she asked a final question. "Is there anything else I should know?"

tenaciousGadabout

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:35 am
This girl was a piece o' work. After giving an in-depth, very thorough demonstration, she huffed and groaned like he should do the whole thing for her? Before he could say anything her lusus raised an objection and she took the jar back.

"Is there anything else I should know?"

Buffel pondered for a moment, before nodding. He looked back to his lusus real sneakily, then subtly gestured for her to move closer.

”Yeah, there is one thing. But ya gotta swear you'll keep it quiet, y'hear? C'mere.”

He took a step closer and leaned in real close, keeping his voice at a whisper. Cupping his hand to his mouth as he whispered he said, ”Now one thing...the thing you abso-tively cannot do...no matter WHAT...is...you must never...ever...”

His voice took on a deep, serious tone.

”...feed it after daybreak.”

His face maintained composure for all of a few seconds before giving into a giggle fit, reeling back and clutching his stomach.

”Ahahaha oh man, I'm sorry Miss Stemma I just couldn't resist!”

He quieted down as he propped himself up on his knee to regain composure as he explained, ”In all seriousness, you don't gotta do much else. These little guys are pretty low maintenance. Bit o' heat and water every few days and they're happy as can be.”

Kimbley Kitty

tenaciousgadabout

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:17 am
Stemma resisted the urge to shove the yellowblood in front of her. Instead, she further clutched her little jar terrarium, hugging it close. Her face contorted into a snarl, her body shaking in nervous, angry energy. Her eyes quickly welled up with tears, and they fell down her cheeks, streaked with makeup. One stream of tears trickled down from her third eye, falling past her sniffnode.

"You are awful! Absolutely awful!" Stemma shouted, sniffling. Squinting, she looked him over and sneered. "I refuse to be made fun of by some common lowblood bumpkin. I could have your head for such misdemeanors!" She argued, every word punctuated with venom. Huffing, she looked at her lusus for support.

It seemed that even Krampa had become annoyed by the yellowblood's joke, though perhaps only because he saw how it affected his young charge. Still, the older satyr knew it was better to teach Stemma to rise above it, and take the high road. With a deep, guttural bleat, he explained this to his charge.

Listening to her lusus, Stemma cleaned up her tears. She took a deep breath, standing tall and puffing out her chest. Making eye contact with Buffel, she spoke. "I hope you rot," she mumbled, then turned on her heels to walk away.

tenaciousGadabout

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces