Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashdown Crier
Captain

Daring Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:12 pm
As promised, here is a casting call for a meta role to be played out during the first two weeks of June (May 28th to ~June 11). I need two to four civilian characters to be part of a power-type introduction. This meta role prevents you from upgrading your civilian until the meta event begins, but also gives you a guaranteed upgrade and a ~notoriety boost~ as you'll be helping the staff introduce a new mechanic to the shop!

Artists may apply to play meta roles in this plot, but roleplay staff may not. If you become part of staff after applying, your application will be disregarded.

You must be able to be active for this event so we can keep this thing time-managed. You must keep your selection as part of the event secret, and you must also not spread anything you're told about the event. If you do, I'll be disappointed, and I'll also take your meta role away.

To apply, please PM TO THE MULE the following: your character's name, their high concept/high concept blurb, and a link to their quest or journal. An "audition" of at least 250 words is also required: please tell us what your civilian character's Patronus would be and why.

This casting call will remain open until April 30th.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:04 am
It's now April 30th!

Thanks for your auditions! Hang tight for a response from the mod team.  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

plot threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas