Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[GundamWing] Lets Reminisce on Gundam Wing Fandom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kouryou-san

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:07 pm
I love Gundam Wing and although it's not my favorite, I love GW fanfictions too.

It wasn't my first encounter with yaoi fanfics but... my first yaoi GW fanfic was 1x2.

My favorite pairings are Heero x Duo, Quatre x Trowa, and Wufei x Treize x Zechs. I'll read stories with other pairings, but I'm not really fond of them. blaugh

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:16 pm
I've recently been getting into various combinations of 6, 13 and 5, along with my never-dying love of 1x2, 3x4 and 3x4x5.

@Kouryou-san: You have great taste.  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

~emosexual_joygasm~

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:33 am
(so i skipped a lot of posts...sorry)
Sorry if this was already said...but I was like 9-10 when Gundam Wing was on tv...and cartoon network supposedly changed a lot (I really have no clue)...and I was completely convinced that Trowa and Wufei should have been together...and then I paired all the other characters together too...and of course being a ten year old girl I wanted Relena and Heero to be together...but not for very long because I had it in my head that he went better with one of the boys...i'm pretty sure it was Heero and Duo...

(Sorry if that was a confusing paragraph)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:44 pm
Should I be ashamed that I only got into this fandom a year ago?  

FaerieQueenSparkle

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:09 pm
FaerieQueenSparkle
Should I be ashamed that I only got into this fandom a year ago?

Why should you? lol.

Dude, did you post to every thread in this forum? Go you. XDDD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:30 am
Oh man, this was my gateway drug into the world of slash. heart
I still ship 2x4, 2x5, 13x5 and 13x6. Especially 13x6. heart  

palindrome88

AngeIIusMalus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:26 am
Totaly my intro to yaoi X3 I love 1x2x1, 1x5, 2x5 and 1x2x5 ^^
I still have "a little peice of Gundam Wing" FF sight bookmarked and go back and read stuff...

I didn't read fanfics either until I got into GW FF...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:21 pm
Gundam Wing was my gateway into the wonderful world of Yaoi as well. I started off liking the lesser popular pairings like 2x4 and 1x3... but soon somehow got into liking the stereotypical pairings like 1x2 and 3x4. I never liked Wufei with anyone though confused Maybe it's because I knew he was married before and couldn't really see him becoming gay after he realized that he did love his wife. I dunno, maybe I'm odd.  

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lizzie the Meow

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:58 pm
Ah, yes, the days of Gundam Wing. In my obsession with the anime I started looking on the internet for related stuff. My first exposure to yaoi, ever, was a 2x4 fic that I found. I had NO idea what was going on in it, but I ended up finding more and more. My favorites were 1x2 and 3x4, but I tended to be flexible with those preferences.
I'm not much into it anymore, but it was my first yaoi experience.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:54 pm
Tsuki Chan Sempai
I still have "a little peice of Gundam Wing" FF sight bookmarked and go back and read stuff...

Ha, me either. I remember being a young, innocent ten year old kid when I first started reading fanfics.

10-year-old me: Oh hey, a fanfic about Duo and Heero? heart ...What's 'lemon' mean? Oh well, let's check it out.
[sometime later]
I....what was....that sounded really painful. O.O;;;;;

Needless to say, I got over the initial horror. 3nodding  

palindrome88

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:37 pm
palindrome88
Tsuki Chan Sempai

Ha, me either. I remember being a young, innocent ten year old kid when I first started reading fanfics.

10-year-old me: Oh hey, a fanfic about Duo and Heero? heart ...What's 'lemon' mean? Oh well, let's check it out.
[sometime later]
I....what was....that sounded really painful. O.O;;;;;

Needless to say, I got over the initial horror. 3nodding

Wait... a lemon fic was your first introduction to sex? oO  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:58 am
I honestly didn't get into the whole yaoi part of GW until much later after I was hooked. I liked 1x2 first. Then I started to embrace 3x4. I didn't like Quatra for long a time.  

smileontheedge

Shinigamis_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:26 pm
Gundam Wing wasn't my first intro into Yaoi, Ronin Warriors (YST) had that.... GW is just my one true anime love... No matter how far I stray, I always end up going back. I'm a die hard 1x2 fan but I like 3x4 and 5x6 as well. I've also recently discovered a slight obsession with 1x2x5...  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games