Kalisha Williams // IT'S PLOT TIEM

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:32 am
Hello, my name is Zedre. I like long walks on the beach, vanilla cake, and roleplay.

However, there is one thing that I'd like everyone to know before we begin ! First, I have not roleplayed in a good year or so now, so I might be a little rusty. Secondly, for those who don't know me, english is my second language, and a derp sometimes. If something I write doesn't make sense to you, please ask ! Sometimes things make sense in my head but not on paper. You won't annoy me and ill be happy to explain and make things clearler !

Thirdly, and more importantly, within the last year I was diagnosed with an eye issue which makes me very sensitive to light, especially the light of computer screens. I can get by this, as it's not super severe, but anything with a lot of white causes me quite a bit of eyestrain after an hour or so. And guess how gaia's layout mostly is ? Yep. I have ways around this, but I might not be able to reply every day and constantly like I used to depending on how tired I am that day. I'll do my best to keep up, just be patient with me !

Fourthly, did i mention I love vanilla cake ? So good.

Anyway, plots. Lat's do.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:33 am
Kalisha Williams

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kalisha is...
* A 23 years old girl living in an apartment with a roommate (more on this later)

* Has a giant maine coon named Luna. Luna loves everybody. If you step in the apartment, Luna will find you. And Luna will love you.

* A sweetheart, honestly. Will attempt to feed you her average cooking if you let her. Would give you the shirt off her back if you needed it. Would let you sleep on her couch if you're down on your luck. Will definitively buy coffee for everyone on the way to work... if she remembers she meant to do that.

* Really, really forgetful and a bit of a ditz. If you want to be as sure as possible she'll remember a meeting, make sure she puts it down on her phone. Would forget her own head home if it wasn't bolted to her shoulders.

* Bisexual, kind of sex-ambivalent but not really identifying as ace, she just doesn't care, more or less. If it happens, cool. If it doesn't happen, cool.

* Works at her mother's craftstore, Just Craftin' Around. She does a little bit of everything, but mostly keeps the store tidy, makes sure everything is where it should be, and attempts to provide advice to customers to the best of her knowledge.

* Is an artist herself, having dabbled in a lot of arts from a young age. She's done some drawing, painting and scrapbooking, but her true passion is making jewelry. She finds something wonderful about a piece of art you can actually wear. She started making it when her mother expended her bead inventory when she was in her teens. Kalisha is a mixed media artist who likes exploring ideas and using materials not usually seen in jewelry. You can see the kind of pieces she makes in her journal, though she also makes more simple things as this is what sells the most. Her jewelry sits on display in a glass window under the register and most pieces are available for purchase.

* Loves stars, and the universe in general. She more often than not wearing star-themed clothing, accessories, and jewelry. Oh, lords, all the star jewerly she's made... Wanted to be an astronaut when she was little. Has an ancient yard sale telescope on her balcony.

The Plot Werks
* I would love for Kalisha's roommate to be an actual character within the story ! Civilian or Dreamer, it matters not. Just love cats. And don't mind acting like her back up brain. And don't mind the mess that is her crafting table.

* Are you an artist in need of supplies ? Just Craftin' Around has you covered, with a selection of paints, pencils, papers, watercolors, clay, beads and jewerly tools at your disposal. This is a good way to see the rare Kalisha in her work habitat. She'll do her best to advice you to the best of her knowledge.

* Some friends, of course ! Kalisha has lived in Ashdown all her life, so im fine with working out some sort of backstory of how they've known each other and not starting off as strangers.

* Im open for potential romantic relationships, but I'd like some interactions in between your character and Kalisha before any final decision is made ! :3

* Some metaplot fun, of course.

* Please don't be mad at her when she shows up an hour late with Starbucks ;w;  

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:34 am
just in case...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:36 pm
/screeches

Rabbit has a giant Maine Coon too and I don't know how we'll get there, but they must have a 'can't hug every cat' RP at some point.

That is all. XD

Smerdle

Scamp

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:43 pm
Sage needs a friend/potential roomie! She's also an artist, kind of meek and very forgetful.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:44 pm
Rylan was born and raised in Ashdown. He left for college but came back a couple years ago to become a firefighter. He's a few years older than Kalisha, but he does have a couple sisters her age who she might've been friends with growing up? Maybe they were neighbors?

I also have Ves that she could become friends with, or already be friends with. Ves is just here for college and has been around for about four years biggrin  

MoonRazor

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:15 pm
Page and Kalisha could be pals! They're similar in age and Page has always lived in Ashdown too. (and they have a cat, Quixote). Since they came from the same event it would be fun if they were pals. Maybe Page helped her out with school work in high school or helped her remember things or something like that!
(I'd be open to them potentially having a romantic plot too, if you wanted... Page is poly and pan!)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:04 pm
Smerdle
/screeches

Rabbit has a giant Maine Coon too and I don't know how we'll get there, but they must have a 'can't hug every cat' RP at some point.

That is all. XD

But all cats must get huggggs. ;w; Im not sure how we'll get there either but that needs to be a thing. Maybe Ashdown has a cat cafe :O

pinchmonster
Sage needs a friend/potential roomie! She's also an artist, kind of meek and very forgetful.

ohhh, what a cutie. Well, at the very least they'd never get mad at each other for forgetting things ? XD They need to hang out, at the vety least !

MoonRazor
Rylan was born and raised in Ashdown. He left for college but came back a couple years ago to become a firefighter. He's a few years older than Kalisha, but he does have a couple sisters her age who she might've been friends with growing up? Maybe they were neighbors?

I also have Ves that she could become friends with, or already be friends with. Ves is just here for college and has been around for about four years biggrin

For Rylan, neighboors would work well ! Kalisha's an only kid but with his sisters, it would work out nicely, I think. As for Ves, Kalisha's never gone to college but they could easily have met elsewhere ! We'd just need to work something out. :3

purplerosesbeauty
Page and Kalisha could be pals! They're similar in age and Page has always lived in Ashdown too. (and they have a cat, Quixote). Since they came from the same event it would be fun if they were pals. Maybe Page helped her out with school work in high school or helped her remember things or something like that!
(I'd be open to them potentially having a romantic plot too, if you wanted... Page is poly and pan!)

Contest BBs gotta stay together, yo, A+ all for this. Kalisha had a bit of an hard time later in school too, so that works perfectly well :O Also all the cats. Every cat. biggrin
and we can see where that goes~  

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:20 pm
Moonstone Dazzle

Mriae

Kalisha would like to check on you two ! (also, try to puzzle out what she missed when she freaked off and attached to Page like glue). I would like to think up a way she could find Autumn and Asiya smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:37 pm
Ooooooh!

Yeeees -- Asiya thought Kalisha was super sweet, and she'd love to hang out again.

When not at her apartment, Asiya frequents Avant-Garde -- the local art supply store that also sports a number of art studios.

She also might pop in on the craft shop Kalisha's mom owns? Maybe to window shop?

Any other ideas you might have, too, are more than welcome!

Zero Dream

Mriae

Devoted Cleric

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:52 pm
Mriae
Ooooooh!

Yeeees -- Asiya thought Kalisha was super sweet, and she'd love to hang out again.

When not at her apartment, Asiya frequents Avant-Garde -- the local art supply store that also sports a number of art studios.

She also might pop in on the craft shop Kalisha's mom owns? Maybe to window shop?

Any other ideas you might have, too, are more than welcome!

Zero Dream

Popping at her mom's shop would wotk nicely ! :3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:07 pm
Zero Dream

Hi
I have Marcus
Who probably frequents the craft store for supplies for his weird inventions

He probably have become a regular and ask if she has suggestions on what can't be dissolved by acid.

he's asking for a friend.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:25 pm
iStoleYurVamps
Zero Dream

Hi
I have Marcus
Who probably frequents the craft store for supplies for his weird inventions

He probably have become a regular and ask if she has suggestions on what can't be dissolved by acid.

he's asking for a friend.

/snerk XD

That would be fun, ahahhaha. Feel free to start something ? :3  
plot threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas