Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:29 pm
Autumn Smith
SUCCESS-SEEKING STYLE GURU
Autumn is going to be famous. She's a damn good stylist, and she knows it. Black girls need someone to look up to- someone who can fight her way through the primarily Caucasian world of makeup. You can find her on YouTube and Tumblr, though her tumblr is mostly links to her videos and outfit pictures. Need your makeup done? How long do you have for Autumn to change your life?

DON'T HOLD ME BACK
Autumn is going to make a name for herself, no matter what. Her parents aren't big on the whole makeup and blogging scene; considering she went to school for computer sciences, this isn't what they paid for with her education. At all. Many nights ended with Autumn screaming at her parents, and them screaming right back. Eventually, they cut her a deal- she gets to try this blogging business up until she bottoms out. Then, she comes home and gets a real job, no questions asked. Autumn is willing to do whatever it takes to keep herself afloat while she makes her way to makeup fame.

BUT FIRST, LEMME TAKE A SELFIE
Autumn is the selfie queen. Somehow her lighting is always perfect, the angle is great, and the girl looks flawless in pictures. Even on rainy days, the pictures never seem to show frizz or pimples. It's no wonder people like her on instagram- it's almost uncanny how great her pictures are. Filters? What's a filter? That's just the lighting. ...What do you mean indoor lighting washes you out? (Can take perfect selfies)

ANYTHING ELSE?
5'4", 25 years old, don't touch her hair. Works weekends at the tea shop (approved via AIM by cibarium). But seriously. Do not touch her hair.

Art Here  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:02 pm
Please use the character profile form and follow the instructions in there!!

Thanks, and one of us will be back around once the profile's formatted properly smile  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:13 pm
shibrogane
Please use the character profile form and follow the instructions in there!!

Thanks, and one of us will be back around once the profile's formatted properly smile

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! I THINK I got it all fixed up now!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:51 am
Edited my high concept title! I hope that's okay, considering she was a contest custom? If it's not, I can change it back!  

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:53 am
Hey, Moonstone! I'd be happy to stamp this but your actual high concept title is still slightly off - everything else is fantastic!

Please consider one of these alternatives or make your own suggestion and get back to me! What we really want to see is something in your high concept title that reflects Autumn's desire for fame and acclaim.

Fame-hungry Fashionista
Success-Seeking Style Guru
Makeup Maven

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:56 am
Silverah
Hey, Moonstone! I'd be happy to stamp this but your actual high concept title is still slightly off - everything else is fantastic!

Please consider one of these alternatives or make your own suggestion and get back to me! What we really want to see is something in your high concept title that reflects Autumn's desire for fame and acclaim.

Fame-hungry Fashionista
Success-Seeking Style Guru
Makeup Maven

Moonstone Dazzle

OH MAN I love Success-Seeking Style Guru! went ahead and edited it for that!  

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:58 am
=APPROVED=

Go ahead and make your journal! Sergio will drop your cert off shortly. smile