Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:19 pm
rabbit vaughn
WELL-MEANING DEGENERATE

Tattooed and twitchy, Rabbit looks like the kind of person you might take the long way around to avoid if you saw him in the cereal aisle. Even so, most of the time he's not all that bad once you've committed to the approach. While he does smoke and drink to occasional excess, he's also obsessively clean and goes through bouts of friendliness so intense that they'll make you wonder if you ever truly understood the definition of the word bestie. If you catch him during one of his darker moods, however, even the most harmless of conversations can turn into a verbal minefield. Thankfully, times like those are few and far between these days, Rabbit's anger having largely been replaced by an antsiness that has him breaking into impromptu, wheezy five-block sprints to blow off steam more often than punching walls.

A QUEST!

Ever since the car accident that killed his father and crippled his sister twenty-five years ago, Rabbit has made it a mission to care for Olivia—his previously mentioned sister—even though he's always been kind of terrible at it. In truth, she takes care of him, or more accurately, they take care of each other, but it's only in the last few months that Rabbit has realized their care equation is not as one-sided as he thought. (That was probably thanks to Liv's surprise acquisition of her first boyfriend, but Rabbit doesn't want to talk about that.)

With what he has always considered his life's purpose pulled out from under him, Rabbit finds himself publicly in denial and privately at a loss as to what to do now. It hardly seems worth it to hold down his shitty receptionist job and make himself regularly presentable for only himself. While he continues his day to day life much as he always has for the moment, he unconsciously searches every situation and interaction for a cause he considers as worthwhile to champion, good or bad.

IT WAS ALWAYS IN MY POCKET*

Rabbit has the fortunate tendency to always be in possession of the one little knickknack or thingamabob that he needs to finish the project. While it's limited only to pocket-sized things (he's not gonna be pulling out a tire jack) you never know when you'll need an extra quarter for the meter or a fuse for your car, which makes him a useful person to know.

ANYTHING ELSE?

• Rabbit is currently thirty-three years old, 5'9", and 118 pounds. I don't know what he looks like beyond tattoos, cigarettes, and underweightness, so have at ye.

• His first name is Bennett, but he doesn't ever refer to himself that way. He's so far removed from the name that there is a noticeable stretch of silence after someone addresses him as such before he realizes that they're talking to him. Bennett became Rabbit at the age of seventeen when his eventual/former best friend Kevin "Vic" Doyle somehow misheard his name while they were being introduced, and he has never looked back. No one knows where Vic's nickname came from, and Rabbit no longer cares to find out. Vic is an a*****e.

• He and Olivia were raised on Staten Island, moved to Manhattan when he was twenty-one, and finally relocated to Ashdown three years ago for reasons involving Liv's health care. Rabbit still considers New York City home and visits when his funds allow. He doesn't get back there often.

• Rabbit owns a massive four-year old Maine Coon named p***k. Most of his care falls to Olivia, but the cat sleeps in Rabbit's bed and can be trusted to keep an extra pair of eyes on him to make sure he doesn't die in his sleep or fall head first into the toilet.

*written by shibrogane!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:28 pm
YES I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS GUY TO COME UP FOR REVIEW

(HOLDS RABBIT GENTLY IN MY MANLY ARMS)

Here's two power writeups. PICK ONE?

IT WAS ALWAYS IN MY POCKET
This character has the fortunate tendency to always be in possession of the one little knickknack or thingamabob that they need to finish the project. While it's limited only to pocket-sized things (you're not gonna be pulling out a tire jack) you never know when you'll need an extra quarter for the meter or a fuse for your car, which makes this character a useful person to know.

ALIVE, AWAKE, ALERT...
When this character needs to be awake, events conspire to keep them that way. Falling asleep on the job? Coworker offers to make a coffee run, and buy. Trying to pull an all-nighter? Loud music from the party next door! Really boring presentation on a timeshare? The presentation easel suddenly collapses. If they fall asleep on the subway, someone will bump them just in time for their stop. While they still feel the effects of their sleeplessness, this character has the dubious luck to have fate on their side.

LET ME KNOW WHICH YOU'D LIKE AND I WILL BE BACK TO APPROVE THIS GUY!

Smerdle

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:32 am
Against all odds, I have not chosen the sleep-related one! XD

Thank you so much for your help eeeeeeee

(RABBIT IS HELD GENTLY AND AWKWARDLY PATS YOUR BACK)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:05 pm
Yesssss my newest son (carries him off to join the ranks of my sons)

Never fear, smerdle!! it shall return to the power pool to surface again at a later date biggrin

APPROVED !!

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Smerdle

quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff