Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:47 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Pandorus Sphinx
SoA's Name: Tuu
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Thrall
Brief Personality: Tuu is selfish and self-absorbed.
Brief History: Tuu wasn't a good mother to her first litter and left them at a very young age, this came back to bite her in the a** later when her own daughter Ny took her as a personal thrall, looking for her mother to atone for her actions. Karma is a b***h.
Capture: https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25300470&page=last  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:21 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Anderleit
SoA's Name: Omedre
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Regal, patient and not one for nonsense. Formerly a very motherly presence, but since being captured she shows a cold shoulder to the Stormborn and all who ally with them.
Brief History: Obtained from the KATastrophe event. When faced with the Stormborn, Omedre put up a good fight, but ultimately succumbed to thralldom rather than die at her captor's claws. Dying free is romantic and all, but it isn't practical. Instead, she intends to survive within the pride and do everything in her power to give her alleged masters hell.  

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:25 am
Joining applications are approved to here. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:06 pm
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Bast'ion x Rana
Cubs' Rank: Thrall

Cub's Name: Eira (AstoriaFallen)

Cub's Name: Filianore (Pandorus Sphinx)

Cub's Name: Lente'dooi (Alpaca Chobi)

Cub's Name: Lir (AstoriaFallen)  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:32 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Krysin
SoA's Name: Sinaan
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn
Brief Personality: Young and a little cocky, likes to throw his weight around and also loves to not listen to his sister.
Brief History: Born the son of a reaver (though he is unaware of this), he was raised by his grandmother until adolescence when he and his sister set off on their own. Desperate to find a place to belong, they stumbled upon a viking band and joined their battle to prove they were worthy of being considered as members of their pride.

Joining as part of the KATastrophe event here.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:44 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Pandorus Sphinx
SoA's Name: Maya
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborne
She won the title: The Blood Reaper
In the OL/SB meta. <3
Brief Personality: Maya is a little... wild.
Brief History: Almost burned to death as a cub, Maya has spent her whole life under the wing of her sister, the Goddess of Hypnosis.

Joing through the OL/SB meta: Link(s): 1 2 3 4 5  

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:11 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: KasaiLoki
SoA's Name: Belen
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Pre-Capture : secretive, imaginative, optimistic
After capture: unknown
Brief History: Caught during the War event with Outlands, Belen's history is relatively unknown and should come to light as she settles in her new rank.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:11 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Split personality
SoA's Name: Morath
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Priestess
Brief Personality: She’s stubborn and head strong and despite her smaller size... hard as nails. She has a kind heart and always tries to help when she can. She loved trinkets as a child and is now a talisman maker,
Brief History: Born to a mother she doesn’t remember, she was briught to the pride by her father and brother. she grew up with a lot of sibling rivalry issues against one of her sisters and this helped shape her into the passionate talisman maker she is. She keeps her hybrid brother by her side as a friend and comrade.

I have iron in my blood!
Username: Split personality
SoA's Name: Thuto
Original Member? Yes
Brief Personality: sibling to Morath, he joined to aid his sister in her profession. A quiet fellow without much interaction with anyone other than his sister. He is infertile as well... btw
Brief History: He left his mothers home with Taraxa and the children bore to him; in order to make sure they were well cared for. He was once a thin and lanky creature but after becoming a pride member he is strong and bulky and usually ends up being the ‘muscle’ for Morath.  

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:40 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: I Lady Kiya I
SoA's Name: Nyaghoggua
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn
Brief Personality: Nyaghoggua is tough, stubborn, and wants to prove he is a warrior.
Brief History: Nyaghoggua comes from the swampies. He was a cub when the parted. He's lived the rogue life since. [Duel rp will come after okay'd!]

I have iron in my blood!
Username: I Lady Kiya I
SoA's Name: Atsiusgi
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Meek and soft spoken, she is the perfect obedient thrall.
Brief History: Atsiusgi was in the wrong place at the wrong time. A rogue all her life, lead her close to the boarders by accident, there she will be taken to be as a thrall. [Capture rp will come after the okay]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:52 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: In Good Faith
SoA's Name: Fintan
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn (will seek reaver in future)
Brief Personality: Finn is a natural leader and listens to his instincts as best he can. Usually that means doing things on the fly, following the m.o. "just go with it." He will defer to his brother when in doubt, but his confidence in himself leaves little room for second guessing. With such a personalty comes a natural competitiveness which only exception is in his twin brother, Lochan.
Brief History: Finnan (Finch) of Stormborn and Swara of Schnee La Neige'milima conceived in what could almost be considered an accident. Those children, it was decided, would be raised in the snowy winter lands, with their mother. Finch visited frequently, spending time with all his children. His twin sons, however, expressed most interest in learning to fight and of hearing his war stories. Riveted, the twins grew up using each other to practice their skills so that they may one day join their father as a reaver.

Edit
Joining Challenge: Link (draw)

I have iron in my blood!
Username: In Good Faith
SoA's Name: Lochan
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn (will seek reaver in future)
Brief Personality: Where Finn is the leader, Lochan is the follower--though the twins are so in sync you sometimes can't tell who thought of the scheme first. More quiet than Finn, Loch will contemplate consequences and the chain of events that Finn may not anticipate, frequently resulting in scraping the boys out of trouble in the last minute. Bravery, however, is not lacking. Loch will undoubtedly be up for anything his brother suggests (or that is how it has gone for the boys lives up to this point).
Brief History: Finnan (Finch) of Stormborn and Swara of Schnee La Neige'milima conceived in what could almost be considered an accident. Those children, it was decided, would be raised in the snowy winter lands, with their mother. Finch visited frequently, spending time with all his children. His twin sons, however, expressed most interest in learning to fight and of hearing his war stories. Riveted, the twins grew up using each other to practice their skills so that they may one day join their father as a reaver.

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:31 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Lightning Shadow X
SoA's Name: Jokangi
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Jokangi is like the ocean, she can be very calm but very tempestuous when churned or tossed about, a bit of a sassy firecracker at worst when she's with those she happily snarks at and at best a loyal and steadfast friend.
Brief History:
Jokangi was born a rogue and has lived a rogue, roaming here and there and making friends along the way. Normally garnering the odd attention from her odd markings and such. However she's been wandering closer and closer to the Stormborn lands...  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff