Announcements - Retired Feb 04

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:04 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:08 am
1 March 2016
We have a new guild! (You probably noticed that already.)
---
Fey is setting up this subforum as we speak, but it may take some time. Please do not post in any mule-started threads for the time being.
---
The announcements thread in the previous guild can be found here.

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:28 am
2 March 2016
Posting in this subforum is now a go!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:59 am
31 July 2016
Starting tomorrow, you can enter to win the high priestess here!

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:53 pm
11 August 2016
The Stormborn finally has a PC high priestess! Be sure to bug Greenie for RP. cool

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:27 pm
6 September 2016
Breytast vindar is upon us, starting at 9am EST, Saturday, 10 September 2016!

Please be sure to read the rules in the thread, as they are a little different from last time.

You can find the thread where questions and challenges here.

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 6:11 am
16 May 2017

First, I am very sorry for taking so long to do any official pride things. I..er...
forgot the password to the mule. But I remembered it! So I'll be getting back on track as far as approvals and updating lists. I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience.

---

In other news, in light of the Firekin event, I want to put out there officially that any Stormborn who has a valid IC reason to encounter a Firekin is welcome to breed with them. (Keep in mind: thralls can be brought along on vikings to do the menial work reavers don't want to do.)

---

Also, in case you hadn't noticed, the breytast vindar brought a change in leadership to the Stormborn. The warlord is now Svana, played by Tanakako.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:23 pm
15 Sept. 2018
Current Events within the Stormborn
[And where everyone stands.]

Ukuhlwa'Izwe vs. Myrsky Syntynyt

History will tell us that wars begin over the smallest detail, such as wealth. In this case the a battle that could become a war started out for something far more familiar - a family feud. Calypso, a rogue member, joined not long before the Great Hunger shook the pride at its core. Even the finest members fell victim to the aches and pains that came with unquenchable desires for both water and foods. Jaddis was doing his worst and with some encouragement from Ull she took to finding assistance from the pride members to begin an assault on a single target.

Eagerly members filed out to follow their Captain, Sabia'deimos, to battle. It had been discovered that members who left the lands were freed from the hunger. Unfortunately they were rumors and most did not heed them.

The adventure is still underway at this time, but it appears that Calypso and Ull might have made some headway on how to impact the target.

[PRP] Paranoia - Completed
[ORP] KATastrophe - In Progress
[PRP] And all the Queen's men... - In Progress

What is happening at home?

Zjarri'fol has been actively pursuing ways to subdue the invader, Jaddis, and ensure a safe home for not only those cubs born during this time.. but also after. Carrying life was a precious and insecure ordeal that she prevented, to a point, and it seemed to be the best option for all. This became incredibly apparent as she witnessed a lioness as she lay dying.. cubs wriggling at her paws and squeakin, crying out for a mother they will never know. That day her heart broke.

Jaddis would be appeased.

Though it took time, something she was sure she'd run out of, the task was completed. The conversation was a political challenge that she didn't expect to encounter and yet they overcame it. Now rumors about the large band travelling to a pride was tugging at her ears. The Warlord was struck by how forward her right hand was being in an assault on somewhere with possible strength.. or at least strong ties.

Fear settled in the pit of her stomach as she considered the outcomes and sought out a bird to reach the band - hopefully in time.

OOC - Some news!

Breeding - As you can see the breedings are now opened. They will remain open, but from now on will require approval prior to posting for the happy (or not so happy) couple. Approvals will be happening weekly and a quick post in the announcements thread may follow to say they have been approved.

Joining & Rank Updates - There will be some changes regarding approval (coming soon to a new thread near you), but don't hold you breath as it may still be a little bit as I work out some kinks. Specifically for joining I'd like to remind you that you must be approved be posting for certs - to remedy delays I will update the form to include a quote for myself. This way you don't have to worry about bothering me directly (since I know some may not like doing that and really shouldn't have too). Also please read the requirements prior to posting/asking questions. Often times the answer is in the ranks description.

Shop META - There will be an update shortly as to how this is impacting the pride. Yay updates!

Breytast Vindar - This will be happening very shortly, but may be delayed pending a change for this year specifically. Following that change will be a few others, but you'll see! ;D

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas