Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Archives ] The Dusty Tomes
Little Boy Needs a Home! - [Closed & Winner Announced!]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:23 am
User Image
-Banner by Thalion-

Let us further spread the love! I recently got the female but now it is YOUR turn for a try to get this little boy cub!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:39 am
About A'gape: The Mom

User Image

A'gape risked her life to save this cub. She saved him from Faer's wrath, even lost her limb and eye to him for she really couldn't bring herself to really hurt hi either.

May seem foolish but she is a kind soul, tired, but still kind. She believes in the good in all souls and will continue to deal out kindness. Even though it might be her weakness in the end.

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:47 am
Rules

User Image

This is the boy you are trying for and this is a personality contest.

Starts: NOW!
Ends: February 29th 11:59 PM EST

-Fill out the form below-
-Newbies are welcome-
-MUST BE RPd with the Mom!-
-If you want to go with a naming theme "Greek Gods/Goddess" or "Stars/Space"

Form
[color=orange][size=18][b]LITTLE BOY![/b][/size][/color]
[b]SN:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Meaning:[/b]
[b]Plots:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:59 am
Reserve  

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:00 am
Reserve  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:17 am
LITTLE BOY!
SN: Shiningamisgirl
Name: Damocles
Meaning: Literally "Fame of The People", but also an understanding of impending threat or misfortune.
Plots: Oh absolutely all the plots! Mommy plots, growth plots, maybe even far future revenge plots?
Personality: Initially wild and brash. An energetic youth who doesn't quite understand the why's and how's of everything, but eventually he'll learn to take after mom, and he'll always love her; how can he not?  

Shiningamisgirl

Ruthless Consumer

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:26 pm
LITTLE BOY!
SN: Regal Renegade
Name: Helios
Meaning:
"Helios was described as a handsome titan crowned with the shining aureole of the Sun, who drove the chariot of the sun across the sky each day..."
Plots:
In lore Helios is the bringer of the sun and thus the bringer of light, as such I would like for his upbringing to reflect this which would suit A'gape's view of the world. He would learn to seek the light in the darkest of places and draw it out where it could be nourished and cultivated. Her teachings would instruct him on how to reserve judgment and only place it once he has a thorough knowledge of the situation or creature. She will be his mother but also his mentor and the one who shapes his view of the world, just as a parent should. He will relish her wisdom and become a strong character because of it.
That being said, I would also like her lessons to be put to the test in the form of Helios coming face to face with Faer. Even the strongest of morals can be shaken when imagining the pain someone you love dearly has had to endure, even more so when directly confronted with the villain who inflicted it. This will be a reality check for him, and likely the first time his worldview will be called into question. He will toe the line between remaining peaceful and forgiving, or sullying himself with a darkness that will tarnish his light. This may lead into a pilgrimage type plot where he is forced to confront his demons and find himself once more. To solidify his morals and reinforce his mother's teachings.
Eventually his soul's other half will come into the picture which could result in a number of interesting plots. Perhaps he meets a dark maiden struggling to snuff out her light, or maybe he finds someone of a like mind. The possibilities are endless!
I would also like for him to find a vocation of some kind. Perhaps he will become something akin to a monk and focus on being studious and spreading the words of love and forgiveness. Or he could even end up as a world weary traveler telling moral tales.
One thing is for sure, A'gape will always be a big part of his life. He will not simply grow up and leave her, she will remain part of his tale throughout.
Personality:
As a cub Helios will be relatively quiet and withdrawn, memories of the trauma of his rescue shading the very fringes of his young mind. He will cling desperately to A'gape's side and appear to be nothing more than a jumpy little mamma's boy.
Eventually though, through his mother's teachings and the strength of her love he will become more confident and the darkness clouding his mind will begin to fade to a pale gray. She will help him to emerge from his shell and grow into a fine young B'alam with an open mind and a large heart.
As an adult he will treasure the notion of seeing both sides of an argument in order to come to a fair and impartial decision. He will be giving and kind just as his upbringing would suggest and he will hold true to his values, but eventually all light must encounter darkness for one cannot exist without the other.
Everything he knows will be called into question which will only help his character to grow and change.
The future is yet unwritten and will be shaped by each encounter and lesson he learns, but one thing is certain, he will always have a willing mind and an open heart.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:13 pm
LITTLE BOY!
SN: AstoriaFallen
Name: Kronos
Meaning: (Classical Myth & Legend) Greek myth a Titan, son of Uranus (sky) and Gaea (earth), who ruled the world until his son Zeus dethroned him. Roman counterpart: Saturn. Apparently it's supposed to be another name for Saturn and he reminds me of Saturn. <3
Plots: First of all, he will definitely wants plots and roleplay with his mother. If Faer is a real character I honestly wouldn't mind roleplaying the entire event to be honest. I just love doing backstories. Whenever he does find his potential life mate he's going to bring her to meet his mother and see how the two interact together. For his mother is very important to him and if she cannot appreciate his mother then that's that. He'll kick you to the curb without a second thought. I would like for him to help play match maker for his mother as well. Try and find her that special someone who will treat her like the angel she is. She is going to play an essential part in his growing up so all the interaction he can get with her is key. I wouldn't mind them doing a roleplay together in which he does something that she is concerned about and talks to him about it and it makes him realize that he can't always act on his feelings. Perhaps he gets mad at someone and lashing out at them? So he learns to be patient and begins to understand what battles to fight and when to just let go.
Personality: He is going to be kind like his mother, but he's going to be strong willed and lionhearted. He will be a defender of sorts and ensure that nothing more happens to his mother. Ever since she rescued him and risked so much for him he felt it in his heart to grow up and provide for her and take care of her so that she doesn't have to worry about anything. Especially him. A small part of him feels guilty that he couldn't do more to protect her from Faer so he's going to make it one of his missions to ensure she gets the best of everything and doesn't have to worry about doing too much. He may even try to play match maker and find her someone who will love the kindness within her and appreciate all that she did for him. He knows that some may look at his mother and cringe at her wounds, but when he looks at her, he see's her as the most beautiful Nantlil in all of creation and he won't settle for her being with anyone who doesn't view her the same way.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:18 am
AstoriaFallen
LITTLE BOY!
Meaning: (Classical Myth & Legend) Greek myth a Titan, son of Uranus (sky) and Gaea (earth), who ruled the world until his son Zeus dethroned him. Roman counterpart: Saturn. Apparently it's supposed to be another name for Saturn and he reminds me of Saturn. <3
Plots: First of all, he will definitely wants plots and roleplay with his mother. If Faer is a real character I honestly wouldn't mind roleplaying the entire event to be honest. I just love doing backstories. Whenever he does find his potential life mate he's going to bring her to meet his mother and see how the two interact together. For his mother is very important to him and if she cannot appreciate his mother then that's that. He'll kick you to the curb without a second thought. I would like for him to help play match maker for his mother as well. Try and find her that special someone who will treat her like the angel she is. She is going to play an essential part in his growing up so all the interaction he can get with her is key. I wouldn't mind them doing a roleplay together in which he does something that she is concerned about and talks to him about it and it makes him realize that he can't always act on his feelings. Perhaps he gets mad at someone and lashing out at them? So he learns to be patient and begins to understand what battles to fight and when to just let go.
Personality: He is going to be kind like his mother, but he's going to be strong willed and lionhearted. He will be a defender of sorts and ensure that nothing more happens to his mother. Ever since she rescued him and risked so much for him he felt it in his heart to grow up and provide for her and take care of her so that she doesn't have to worry about anything. Especially him. A small part of him feels guilty that he couldn't do more to protect her from Faer so he's going to make it one of his missions to ensure she gets the best of everything and doesn't have to worry about doing too much. He may even try to play match maker and find her someone who will love the kindness within her and appreciate all that she did for him. He knows that some may look at his mother and cringe at her wounds, but when he looks at her, he see's her as the most beautiful Nantlil in all of creation and he won't settle for her being with anyone who doesn't view her the same way.

Congratulations on winning the boy!
It was a close call but I liked the name, the plots you have planned, and personality!
Take the uncert and get him certed in Thalion's thread!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:55 pm
Chibi_Kokoro143
AstoriaFallen
LITTLE BOY!

Congratulations on winning the boy!
It was a close call but I liked the name, the plots you have planned, and personality!
Take the uncert and get him certed in Thalion's thread!

EEE!!! <3 I can't wait to RP him with you <3  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:25 am