Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Overworld
[PRP] A Meeting of Feathers and Scales (Helki & Glyndwr) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:23 pm
Helki stood up and stretched her legs out before responding.

"That sounds enjoyable. I'm fascinated by the ocean and find myself sitting on the beach often. Though I tend to not walk much. I really should...."

She smiled at him brightly and suddenly spun around.

"Hey, I have an idea. Why don't we wonder over to the beach now? It's gotta be cooler over there and I'd love to see the sun sparkling off the water at this time of day."

She started to walk off hoping he'd follow or tell her off. But either way, the day was lovely, if not hot, and a trip to the beach seemed like a perfect idea. Maybe walking would also take an edge off what feels like an awkward conversation. Helki sighed and paused her forward motion to glance over her shoulder at the handsome light balam.

StarshineAngel01

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:15 pm
Glyndwr frowned a little, he definitely lacked experience in talking to females probably because he hadn't run into that many as of yet. He felt kinda bad that he couldn't offer more to say, he was definitely not the flirty type of male, which he assumed was one of those turn off points with females, it seemed to be the case with Helki. He hung his head a little and frowned at himself before following her down the beach. He was not good at approaching females and he didn't have that much practice. He needed to get some more practice and in order to do that he needed to socialize more.

"That sounds like a good idea..." he trailed off a little, still disappointed himself somewhat. This wasn't turning out to a be good first impression. He desperately needed to work on his talking to girls skills. He let out a soft sigh as he started looking around. There was a beach shoreline in the area that he wasn't even aware of. "Sounds like it would be a nice sight to watch with sun reflecting off the water's surface." he told her half-heartedly.

Heavenly Snow

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:54 am
Helki smiled, delightful that Glyndwr was willing to, on a short notice, walk to the beach with her. Of course she realized that walking with someone meant she should probably walk within talking range. She flipped around and walked back towards him and when she came up beside the male balam, moved so that they walked side by side. Her infectious smile beamed up at him as they headed towards the shore.

"I'm so happy to share this with someone and even more so that it seems a common interest with us," she sighed cheerfully.

She glanced up at him with her violet eyes and her smiled faded a bit. "Are you alright, Glyndwr? Did I say something wrong?"

StarshineAngel01

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:04 pm
Glyndwr quickly shook his head as Helki drew her attention back to him "It's, nothing you said darling Helki, I was just thinking about something that made me a little disappointed in myself" he told her, he has not perfected the art of flirting or flattering.

"It's, nothing to concern that pretty head of yours" he told her with a small smile as he walked down the shoreline with her. She was right though going to the beach was a common interest between the two of them.

Heavenly Snow

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:27 pm
Her smile return, her face lighting up. The sound of waves and sea birds calling caught her attention and she turned from him. The beach and it's ocean beyond, glittering under the summer sun. Her wind streams trembled in delight and she took off running towards the shore. The grass and dirt gave way to soft sand, her feet sinking a bit as she ran towards the waves. Her paws felt the cool salty water as she reached her destination and she laughed with delight as she splashed through the shallows. Flocks of birds where sent flying as she ran through them. She turned and trotted back the way she came and looked towards Glyndwr. Her ears sat high up and her steams fanned out to her sides. Helki then extended and lifted her wings straight up, her eyes closing as she felt the breeze ruffle through her feathers.

StarshineAngel01

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:48 am
Glyndwr watched as she ran towards the shoreline and frolicked in the water before coming back towards him. He let out a small sigh before sitting on his haunches on the beach his tail wrapped around his forepaws. He hummed quietly to himself as he enjoyed the light breeze that was blowing, it was definitely a nice day to be at the beach. He let his scales absorb the sunshine, letting off a faint and light sheen to his scales.

Heavenly Snow

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:43 pm
Helki threw herself down in the shallows, sending water in all direction. She rested her wings out over the top of the water. The waves lapped up under them and towards the beach. A larger wave came up and rolled over the top of her. She squealed and leaped up and ran back up the beach towards Glyndwr. She was grinning as she slowed her approach towards him. She suddenly shook herself off right next to him, sending a shower of salty droplets over him. Then she took off at a sprint down the sandy beach, laughing gleefully.

StarshineAngel01

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:29 pm
Glyndwr chuckles at Helki and blinked as the water droplets she shook off landed on him, while it was cold but it was refreshing. "You seem to be enjoying yourself at the beach" he told her as she ran down the shoreline, he assumed she was trying to get him involved as well.

Heavenly Snow

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:45 pm
Helki heard Glyndwr and realized he hadn't followed after her. She came to a sudden halt, sending a spray of sand forward and turned towards him. She was still grinning but now lightly panting. She saw the light male still sitting in the sand and she walked over to him. Helki tilted her head at him.
"You must prefer relaxing at the beach I take it?" she inquired.
Then backed up and sat down next to him and looked out towards the ocean. The gentle waves bobbed up and down. She watched as the salty water erased the evidence of her frolic down the shore as they lapped at the sand.
"I enjoy being at the beach," she remarked after a moment of silence. "Either relaxing or playing. And there is nothing more mysterious than the deep waters of the ocean....." She sighed softly.

StarshineAngel01

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:58 pm
Glyndwr blinked as she came back towards him before looking at her "undoubtedly so, my dearest. I'm not a huge swimmer I just like taking it easy on the beaches, its warm and the deeper you dig down into the sand the cooler it is" He told her, he felt bad for not being the carefree type like she was, that was probably something that would be either unattractive to her or something that would chase her off.

"I do apologize for not being as carefree as you are Lady Helki" he told her politely. "I noticed that, I like being at the beach as well, its a nice place to go to get cool from the summer sun" he told her. She made a valid point there were still so many undiscovered mysteries of the deep waters of the ocean, one just needed to be the type who enjoyed that and he was not one of them.

Heavenly Snow

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:00 pm
Helki gazed up at Glyndwr. He seemed steadfast, a rock one needed in times of uncertainty. He may not be carefree or big on swimming or even interested in the mysteries of the ocean, but that was fine. She looked down at the sand, her claws flexed out and down into the cool dampness and slowly raked thin lines into it. She hadn't thought about digging into the sand to seek the coolness. Despite being a wind balam, Helki liked the water and sought it for relief from the sun and heat.

"You shouldn't apologized for being who you are," she suddenly said after letting a long period of silence pass between them.

"How you are, what you like, that makes you...you. Friends and loved ones will love those things about you." Her violet eyes once again looked up at him.

StarshineAngel01

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:55 pm
Glyndwr tilted his head to the side as Helki gazed at him. She seemed more or less intrigued by him and the way he was acting. He lightly played with the sand letting it filter through his paws. It seemed this was an encounter that was going better then he thought it would. He wasn't even sure if she wanted to be around him, but if she hadn't she would have left by now but it didn't seem to be the case.

"That is a very valid point, Lady Helki" he told her politely, he had yet to encounter another who was open and accepting to his personality. He was pretty certain there weren't that many who were like that. Those were the types who were rare to find like a jewel in the midst of a pile of sand. He lightly smiled at her.

"Ahh,, I wish I encountered more of the type who are open and accepting, but thus far they are hard to find like a rare jewel in the deepest parts of the ocean" he told her politely. He really wished he could find a mate who was like that, but I guess only time would tell.

Heavenly Snow

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:59 pm
Helki quirked a smile and her wind streamers twitched. Open and accepting, that was truly a jewel quality pair of traits. She had hoped she was both. But she knew she wasn't the only one like that. Though, even for her, she hadn't met many fitting those qualities.

"A friend of mine is like that," she said suddenly without thinking.

She had been gazing out towards the ocean while swimming in her own thoughts but now her head quickly turned to look at Glyndwr.

"Sorry, I spoke without realizing what I was saying. Though I didn't say anything bad..." Helki sighed at the end of what she said.

StarshineAngel01

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:21 pm
Glyndwr, smiles and glances at her. She was both to him anyway, but he wasn't sure if they were comfortable enough with each other to openly tell her that. He swished his tail to and fro idly and padded towards the shore, stepping into the water crashing into the sandy shore.

"Lady Helki, you are very much like that. Both accepting and open. They are qualities you consistently show, so I wouldn't be too worried about it." he told her happily as he splashed around in the shallows water with his paws. He glanced at her "Not to worry you didn't say anything bad or offensive" he told her.

Heavenly Snow

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:36 pm
Helki smiled in amusement as she realized they had in some ways, switched places. Now it was Glyndwr in the water while she sat in the sand watching. Glyndwr was certainly a male that would make an ideal partner through and any female would be blessed to be with, Weaver permitting. Handsome with a peaceful personality.

She tilted her head at him. "Thank you, Glyndwr for the compliments towards my character. I tend to be my own worse critic."

StarshineAngel01

[ RP Zone ] The Overworld

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces