Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:41 pm
Eh... close enough to complete 8D Missing a lot of plot info, but I need to dig those up from PMs and things (and about three ponies are still nearly-completely blank slates -- help me out here?)

Opan!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:22 pm
Boop!

Tell me about Yulia Belrose! Would she be interested in a fullsize female angeni?

User Image

Aria is kind, gentle, and understanding. She is very much about everyone getting along and harmonizing together.

Strifeling

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:53 pm
spelldancer

Boop boop! *w* I added some info about Yulia!

Yulia is sweet. Soooooo sweet. If she were a person IRL, others might hate her because of that. That sweet. Yulia doesn't have any life goals in mind at the moment (OTL;; ) but she does have a few hobbies and wanders around a lot. She has a childlike curiosity and fascination and is the baby of her family (they are super open and compassionate, which is where Yulia got these traits). Aria and Yulia seem like they'd get along. *w*

I'm not sure about her romantic status atm (she's not open to formal lovemates since there were plans that I'm not sure are still in place), but I am still for mock-baby permissions and plotting that ICly occur before that point in time (if that point in time ever occurs in the first place)!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:39 pm
>_> You and your beautiful ponies.

Strifeling

Quote:
Give Me Ur Plots
User Image
Strife's Pony: Aldebaran maaaaaaaaaybe?
Involving: Celeste Altair
For Purposes Of: Plots, maaaaybe breeding? If you're interested

Brief Info: Celeste can seem quite cold and distant, and she doesn't form personal attachments very easily. She spends her days travelling the kawani lands, believing herself to be a defender. She hunts down evil soquili, and tries to help those placed in dangerous situations (skinwalker attacks, fell down a cliff, almost anything, etc...). Though she is 100% committed to her task, she finds that her one weak spot is a strong stallion that's caught her eye. Be it someone she helps out who shows they've got a good amount of courage in a dangerous situation, or just someone physically muscular that appeals to her. She'll allow herself a night of distractions before returning back to her post. She might fall for someone equally driven as her, but she hasn't found anyone like that yet 8D
Specific Plot Ideas: Okay so - you want a trial for Aldebaran to... sober him up a bit maybe? I can maybe provide one. I was thinking something like... skinwalker sets a trap, innocent victim gets stuck, Celeste comes in to the rescue to battle the skinwalker. Maybe Aldebaran is nearby and she forces him to help? Say she fights the walker but can only act as a distraction and needs him to get the people out of the trap, forcing some responsibility on him? Could be foals stuck in a pit or something, something that might actually make him feel like he should help, or maybe he's in the trap and she tries to save him, or his familiar NPC kinda-friends? ITS VERY ROUGH, I'm just sorta brainstorming. Could maybe lead to a breeding if you're interested, if he sorta plucks himself together a little bit and she sees "oh hey he's not JUST a stuck up little prince" >_>

Quote:
Give Me Ur Plots
User Image
Strife's Pony: Alizarin
Involving: Saffron
For Purposes Of: Plooots, if they work out maybe breeding? But that's very maybe as she's very new so can't commit to anything yet just throwing it out there o/

Brief Info: Saffron is part of a big plot with my Soq 8D She's siblings with Sakura, Casper & Rhode. Sakura, Casper & two other siblings I don't have yet were the first litter born to Eya & Blair, a super loving couple. However, they had a second breeding very close to the first, which was tainted by the twisted tunnel. Rhode, Saffron & Ebony (doesn't exist yet) were born here, and during childbirth she grew very weak and very sick. She died shortly afterwards, leaving the father with seven young foals to raise alone. He couldn't handle it by himself. He left Sakura in charge, promising to be gone only for a day or two at most, with the intent of going to his birth herd and asking for their help. However, he never came back (they don't know why yet - he was killed by a skinwalker though). The foals raised themselves and were pretty close. Sakura never got over her father leaving, and lives in their birth place waiting for him to return. Casper moved on with his life, but finds it hard to form any lasting attachments. He went off to fight in the kalona war, gained a few scars for it. Rhode has never forgiven himself for his mother's death, he blames their entire family misfortune on himself, believing that his taint is what killed Eya and ruined all their lives. Saffron has set out to make a life for herself - she never really knew her mother, but understands that it wasn't their fault, it just... happened. She doesn't know why her father left, but she wasn't as close to him as Sakura, as she was very young when he left. So she doesn't really care. She set out to learn about herbs and healing, and now has set up shop as an apothecary. She's kind, a bit quirky, doesn't let anything hold her down ever. She tends to spend her spare time keeping an eye on Rhode, trying to make sure he doesn't get too down, and learning more about various healing plants.
Specific Plot Ideas: Healing plots! Maybe she can be his supplier of herby goods. Or something. Or they team up to help heal someone? She both sells healing remedies and goes around healing people with her skills/unicorn magic. I also think they're kinda alike, and their colours kinda match, so maybe it could turn into something more, whether it be a fling or something more substantial? She's also up for any and all plots where you might need a healer, for any of your soq 8D

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:44 am
Stripling

I am still interested in Uxia and Yulia being a thing c8
We just haven't really plotted anything other then that because I think at the time we both were really really busy. xD

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:48 pm
Quote:
Strifeling

Give Me Ur Plots
User Image
Strife's Pony: Alizarin
Involving: Flidais
For Purposes Of: Plots, Breeding/Mockbreeding, Brainstorming

Brief Info: Flidais is a quiet soul, patient and even-tempered.Overall, Flidais is a proper-mannered, traditional mare and speaks in words of wisdom dotted with riddles that offer advice or life-lessons. There's an air of mystery about her and the things she does, tending to the trees and world around her with great diligence. She has a deep connection with nature and keeps to old traditions that involve the greater powers of the land. She has a deep respect for the natural world and pays her respects to the deities and spirits that reside in the the trees, the rivers, and all things in-between.
Specific Plot Ideas: Something involving their shared interest herbalism maybe? Honestly I'd be fine with just backplotting and seeing what works if you're interested! c:

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas