Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Archives ] The Dusty Tomes
Water Tribe Idol Homing Opportunity-[CLOSED-Winners Picked!]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:28 pm
User Image

This is very late!! Like...a year late.

We are homing the 1st (pink) and 4th (dark gold) idols shown above. They are out of the "royal" couple from a freebie game over a year ago.

Interested? Read on, while we introduce the family that these idols are being born into.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:34 pm
Zee Family

User Image
Donehogawa is a proud, dignified, loving Water B'alam, as outwardly calm as a mountain lake. He's strongly considering starting a colony of his own alongside his lovely mate. He couldn't be happier that the spirits have granted them four pretty idols, and prouder of himself and Polikwaptiwa as their parents. Donehogawa would, at the very least, like to keep in touch with his offspring, even if they leave after growing up.

User Image
Polikwaptiwa is quiet, gentle, and quite ladylike. She supports Donehogawa's dreams as the rivers support the seas they feed into. She may also play a semi-active role in her children's lives, though Elfy and I don't always have much time for RPing. I'll do my best to at least do mother-child rps.

2nd Idol: Misae will definitely be staying with the family. She is the eldest daughter.

3rd Idol: Ominotago will likely be staying with the family as well. She is the middle daughter. She's known for her beautiful singing voice, which is as clear and melodious as trickling brooks. She has grown into her grace and beauty. She will be available for family or one on one rps.

1st and 4th Idols: The eldest is the sole male, and the youngest is the baby sister of the family. All idols will be Water Tribe.

Still interested? Read on~  

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:44 pm
How to Enter

--Fill out the form below and post.
--You may enter for both of them, but will only win one.
--Feel free to invite newbies to enter! We'd love to give newbies an opportunity to win one of these lovelies!
--Due to the fact that these are a year old, they have cub and adult growths already. But no certs. Once I select the winners, I'll enter all four in for certs.
--If you want to go with the name "theme" Elfy and I used Native American names. But it's not a must.

Starts: NOW!
Ends: Monday, February 22nd at 1pm PST

Who you are entering for:
User ImageUser Image
The eldest and only son.

User ImageUser Image
The youngest daughter.

Form:
[b]Owner:[/b] [you!]
[b]Girl or Boy?:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Name Origin/Meaning:[/b]
[b]What type of personality do you see for this cub:[/b]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:46 pm
One more just in case.  

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:45 pm
Owner: [you!]
Girl or Boy?: Girl
Name: Amadahy
Name Origin/Meaning: Native American for Forest water
What type of personality do you see for this cub: Probably, more of go with the flow and open-minded and enjoys making friends and hanging out with her family. She will also be adaptable.

Owner: [you!]
Girl or Boy?: Boy
Name: Chaschunka
Name Origin/Meaning: Native American for Wave
What type of personality do you see for this cub: He is going to be the strong and silent type, so he prefers to observe then to talk, and one who takes a bit of time to warm up. He is brave as well and protective. He is always going to be there for his family.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:34 pm
Owner: Mewsings of An Angel
Name: Ciqala
Name Origin/Meaning: Dakota for "Little One"
What type of personality do you see for this cub: Ciqala is the youngest and smallest of her siblings, and she knows it, but she doesn't let that stop her from dreaming of big things! This little girl is rambunctious and always underfoot, trying to be nosy and be involved in everything. She dreams of one day making a name for herself, something other than "Little One".

Owner: Mewsings of An Angel
Girl or Boy?: Boy
Name: Lapu
Name Origin/Meaning: Hopi for "cedar bark"
What type of personality do you see for this cub: Being the only boy in a gaggle of girls isn't easy. Lapu learned early on that being the eldest meant nothing when compared to the sweet and whiny voices of his sisters. Yet even so, he made it a point to stand out. He never allows his sisters to one-up him, and uses his inherently larger stature to his advantage to ensure that he stays on top. Even with his challenging demeanor, it is obvious he loves his sisters and makes sure they never get hurt or stray into danger.  

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:11 pm
Owner: Kyrieko
Name: Hachi
Name Origin/Meaning: Seminole for "Stream"
What type of personality do you see for this cub: Being the youngest of her siblings, she'll lack confidence in herself. This will lead her to try and work twice as hard to impress everyone else. Because she wants to be just as good as the rest of her siblings. But she knows she'll never have as good a singing voice as Ominotago. Or be a leader like her father is turning out to be. A little soft spoken and still very much a lady like her mother, this little gal will be more like a trickling stream just beginning to grow into a grand river until she finds her little niche in the family.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:51 pm
Owner: AstoriaFallen
Name: Nishwequanniquaweseh
Name Origin/Meaning: Algonquin: "third little doe" (third daughter)
What type of personality do you see for this cub: Nish is going to be every bit a mixture of her mother and father and also not. She will be lady like and hold herself to a high standard but she will also want to spread out away from the family and see who else and what else is out there. She is going to be a little bit of an adventurous sort. She'll likely run into my Dreogan at somepoint and ask him about his scars (when she's an adult anyway). She's going to be curious about everything though and likely do most of her searching when not under the watchful eye of her parents. Around them she will be every bit a noble, dance, sing and act proper in many ways, but on her own she is just not like them in that aspect. She'll likely want to be an ambassador of sorts for her father whenever he establishes his colony so she can get to know more of the world around her.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Shiningamisgirl

Ruthless Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:29 am
Owner: Shiningamisgirl
Girl or Boy?: Boy!
Name: Ziracuny
Name Origin/Meaning: Kiowa: Water Monster
What type of personality do you see for this cub:
As the first born eldest cub, Zira looks more to be like the raging rapids, than anything calm or still. He looks up to his parents, envies their abilities, everything they have that he seems to lack. He also adores all of his little sisters. He'll always see himself as their big brother; their great protector. Zira hopes to be a contrasting element, a bite and edge to his parents otherwise gentle and proud natures. He may occasionally be the prodigal son, but he'll always return home, because that's where his heart lives.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:54 am
WINNERS!

Shiningamisgirl
Owner: Shiningamisgirl
Girl or Boy?: Boy!
Name: Ziracuny
Name Origin/Meaning: Kiowa: Water Monster
What type of personality do you see for this cub:
As the first born eldest cub, Zira looks more to be like the raging rapids, than anything calm or still. He looks up to his parents, envies their abilities, everything they have that he seems to lack. He also adores all of his little sisters. He'll always see himself as their big brother; their great protector. Zira hopes to be a contrasting element, a bite and edge to his parents otherwise gentle and proud natures. He may occasionally be the prodigal son, but he'll always return home, because that's where his heart lives.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kyrieko
Owner: Kyrieko
Name: Hachi
Name Origin/Meaning: Seminole for "Stream"
What type of personality do you see for this cub: Being the youngest of her siblings, she'll lack confidence in herself. This will lead her to try and work twice as hard to impress everyone else. Because she wants to be just as good as the rest of her siblings. But she knows she'll never have as good a singing voice as Ominotago. Or be a leader like her father is turning out to be. A little soft spoken and still very much a lady like her mother, this little gal will be more like a trickling stream just beginning to grow into a grand river until she finds her little niche in the family.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'll post for certs today!! Please save the uncerts to your computer.  

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Shiningamisgirl

Ruthless Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:40 am
Heavenly Snow

Yey! Thank you so much! -dances with her first ever boy- He's beautiful.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:44 am
I'm glad you like him! I'm also glad he finally have a home!

Shiningamisgirl

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:57 pm
Heavenly Snow

Omgosh!!! Thank you so much ;u; <3333

I'm super excited to join this growing little family!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:29 pm
Shiningamisgirl

Kyrieko

Just a last note that I've talked to Elfy and she'll not be around to rp Donghogawa and Misae. But I'll be around and able to rp Polikawptiwa and Ominotago.

I'm glad you two have joined our small but growing family. With the three kids I'm so it'll grow and blossom!  

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
[ Archives ] The Dusty Tomes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items