Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[VDAY 2016]: The Voyage Celebration (Party Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:33 am
[CURRENT ARROW EFFECT: KLETA (HERO WORSHIP -> CERELIA)]

User Image
Saira was powerless to do much else in the way of comfort for her hero, as her words of affirmation and adoration seemed to only worsen the situation. How worthless of a devotee was she. Not anywhere worthy enough for her beautiful Cerelia. No, she didn't understand, couldn't understand what had been said or done to upset her so. All Saira could do was remain quiet and offer an ear to her desires.

Wait... Her hero thought herself unworthy for a peasant like herself? Surely she meant the opposite and had merely misspoken.

Kneeling down and dropping her head, the harpy spoke solemnly. "If my being here upsets you, I can leave at once." Perhaps that would be the only way to make amends for whatever she'd done.

Wolfs Heart
Saira -> Cerelia

[Sorry about that, she got lost in my horde of replies; you replied on pg. 8]

Quote:

[CURRENT ARROW EFFECT: EROS (LOVE -> KELEBEK)]

User Image
"The opposite of my situation then; I came here to relax, but my children followed me." and they had paid the price in doing so. As they arrived the golden goddess, Shahrazad gave her a smile and thanks as she picked up a glass filled with a liquid of the most lovely gold color, almost as deep as her own jewelry. Bringing it closely to her pursed lips to taste, she smiled lightly. "Delectable as always, wouldn't you say~?" holding the glass forward, she looked intently at the naiad before her, "Shall we share a toast to our meeting and of an enjoyable evening?"

Following a negligible p***k in her shoulder, the cat found herself devilishly allured to her female companion. That awkward smile of hers was simply too cute; ah~ this wistful feeling must be love. Smiling tenderly, she brought her class back for another sip. "So, Love, tell me more of you~ I want to know everything."

Menelie
Shahrazad -> Kelebek

[From pg. 7; just in case it got lost among things :3]

[CURRENT ARROW EFFECT: EUPHROSYNE (HAPPY -> ABHISNEHA)]
User Image
The harpy was relieved when it appeared that Abby's injury was not particularly bad, so she settled for remaining by her side as she and her ... cousin? ... conversed about some sort of magical arrows. Naturally, the harpy could not actually see whatever it was they referred to, but she had to wonder if they existed considering how fervent the two spoke. Surely they couldn't both be crazy?

Wait, something was going on?

Nighthawk's eyes moved to look at the pae being referred to, one that had been the target of her happiness's erratic movements. Something strange did seem to be occurring in response after all... What... Did... This... Mean...? Did these guys actually have magical arrows they shot others with?! And if they did, then... What of the actual gods?!

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Nighthawk near Abby

Wolfs Heart
Nighthawk near Lannister

[CURRENT ARROW EFFECT: ABHISNEHA (EXTENDED NEGATION)]

User Image
It hadn't taken long for the harpy to successfully peruse through the various hour de vours and find more than a few things to her liking. Rather than fill a plate to carry them with her, she merely loitered about the table and picked at different things. At some point, she moved to obtain a glass of wine instead, her own low tolerance evident from the slight buzz she got after even one glass. Setting it down, she watched the spectacle on the stage with mild indifference before shrugging and picking up a few more pieces of food to eat before moving about on her way.

Compared to the last ones of these she'd been to, things felt pretty dull. Far fewer pae adoring her with affection or the opposite. The other pae were clearly about their shenanigans per usual, but here the great Sparrow was: bored.

Eyes looking about, she searched for a female she might have to the night, also regretfully considering the males as potentially acceptable suitors. Just something to shake things up.

Quote:
Open for interaction

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Arrow Effect: Phaenna's arrows inspires Pae'il to show off to each other, eventually leading to some playful wrestling!]
Bramble finished her preening just as the weird angel got close, then it stopped raising that jar above it's head... Love bug? what the heck was a love bug?? She moved closer her tail fluffing up some as she moved "I know not what a love bug is, but check out my feathers, they are gorgeous!" she exclaimed not caring who else heard, she didn't feel like herself she normally didn't push her looks or her uniqueness in other pae's faces... usually. Her eyes peeked towards the jar with curiosity, she still had no idea what a love bug was... if only she could get a better look, perhaps she could snag the jar from the pae's hand. Then she could get a good look, maybe even open the jar and REALLY try to get it to show itself.

Daisicle
Luminita

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:14 pm
Cerelia's eyes widened in despair, she was certain if this harpy left that her heart would stop beating in her chest. Perhaps death would be better than this though. She had never had such dooming thoughts before, but she knew that she could never be with this pae, and it seemed a life without her was just not worth it. "I'm sorry, please don't go. We only have these few moments. I should be happy that I can be in your presence for now." She should be happy, but she certainly didn't feel happier.

However, as she looked at her heart's desire she could see the negative impact she was having on the pae. As much as she wanted to be with her, the harpy didn't want to be around her! That was why she was trying to leave. It was all becoming clear to Cerelia. "You can go if you don't want to be around me anymore."

Daisicle

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:23 pm
Azure looked to where Dyas had pointed to the snacks, ready to walk over there, when she stopped and used her shadows to speak. He looked at her with compassion in his eyes. She hardly ever used her ability to speak, she always found another way to communicate with him. The fact that she was using them now told Azure a lot about how much it had been bothering her.

"Has that been bothering you this whole time?" He questioned her, feeling badly. Azure hadn't realized it was bothering her since they had both ran away from the experience in a fit of giggles. He shook his head, "I guess I was feeling kind of jealous of that guy. I thought you might be into him." They had been together so long, and Azure had the chance to test the waters and be certain Dyas was the one, but Dyas had never done that. What if she realized there were other males in the world, besides Azure, someday.

Tartara Seabreeze

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:31 pm
Zoran, being a naiad and all, didn't really prepare for land parties all that well. His dress-up clothes consisted mostly of flowy, loose fabrics and a shoulder belt. Designed so it didn't restrict swimming. He felt oddly dressed among the rest of the guests, even the other attending naiads. He supposed he needed to figure out who to talk to regarding land pae formal wear for the next party.

It didn't bother him too bad though. He had his two favorite things eager for dancing. He let Fraise lead him to the dance floor but once there, he spun her around, and gently dipped her. He held her there for just a moment and then brought her up to pull her deliciously strawberry scented lips near his. In this moment, Zoran's heart swelled. Under normal circumstances, he really like Fraise. Really, really liked her. She was fun and always pleasing eye-candy. She always smelled so nice and made him stuff he couldn't get in his underwater home. He didn't see her very often, but he thought about her lot. He missed her too. He missed certain things about her maybe a little more than others. But in this moment, looking into her eyes, with the sparkle of the lights surrounding them and the music, well the music was weird, but it felt like only the two of them existed in the world. "I love you, Fraise," he whispered.

Where did that come from? Internally, he started to panic. Why did he say that?

Twitchapher the 3rd
Pricked by love's arrow, he suddenly notices more than the bouncies razz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:30 pm

The moment the dawn phoenix was pricked by Adonis' arrow on her wing, she spun around to see who'd thrown something at her. A glorious chorus softly sang while a heavenly light shone down upon the most magnificent being to ever grace this living world. The dead one too. Xia caught her breath and put her hands over her heart. It beat so hard, and so fast, she thought it would just pop right out of her chest. She'd never desired anyone or anything so intensely before. Not even an oasis in the desert could compare to the desire Xia had for Adonis.

She took a step towards his oiled up flexing deliciousness, but was stopped. Something had caught her hand. Angered by the intrusion, she tried to pull her hand back out of the cat-thing's hand. "What are you doing?" She'd actually never laid eyes on such a creature. Then again, most could say that about her. But this thing, she briefly considered what it'd taste like. The compliments went straight to the harpy's head and she smiled a little bit. "Yes, yes I am beautiful and fierce." She took another glance to her beefcake and the desire swelled up again. She didn't have time for this distraction! She scooted a little bit sideways, and had to use her other hand to help pull her hand out of the cat's grasp. "I ... I have someone ... something to do. You sound nice, but ... I gotta go."

Fea Line
I am sorry I lost track of where Adonis is, but Xia is just heading towards him.

Menelie
Florzinha - My original plan was for her to go bother Adonis, but when Florzinha approached, I thought maybe she could go after Xia while Xia goes after Adonis

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

shadica

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:11 pm
Valko blushed a bit as Hatil leaned close to him, the desire to kiss her was bubbling up again. The harpy had run off before he had a chance to act on the impulse though. The teen chuckled when he realized she was off to grab a violin as well.

When she came back he grinned, she too had managed to snag one of the instruments from the cherubs. He was pleased when she asked him how to play, of course why wouldn’t she? He was a natural musician after all, who wouldn’t want to learn from the best?

Picking up the bow he settled down to show her how to play the instrument. “Stick scratch here.” He explained as he ran the ‘stick thing’ across the neck of the violin. The terrible screeching that ensued was music to his ears, truly no one could play better.
Daisicle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:40 pm
"I think so," agreed Pearl, biting her bottom lip and looking at him through half-lidded eyes. Her lips felt simultaneously like they were numb and like they were buzzing. She felt electric. "I'd like that, if you would."

There were a million things she wanted to do with him right now, and they were all overwhelming. She quieted those thoughts by leaning forward and giving him a little peck of her own, then a softer kiss just a second later. This was the most pleasant thing ever. Best day ever, best night ever, best friend ever.

Daisicle
Pearl -> Autumn
Didn't wanna leave the poor guy hangin'. Let's move them to the island thread now. :3

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:49 pm
((Summarizingggg.....after this, everybody is off to the landing~))

Yukiko had had a wonderful time at the party with her love, but by the end of it she was feeling incredibly tired. Ecstatically happy, but tired. She leaned on Anteros as they made their way back to the cabin, and smiled as she fell asleep in his arms.

[Adelphos Current Arrow Effect: Anteros' True Love Arrow; Target: Ruby]
Adelphos smiled, a light blush coloring his cheeks again as he wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her close. "You look amazing, by the way," he murmured close to her ear. They stayed for a while at the party and while Adelphos noticed the usual antics and goings on, nothing particularly out of the ordinary happened and for that the demigod was extremely pleased. It was nice to have a normal party for once. Well. As normal and Venus' parties went, that was.

When the party was over, Adelphos suggested they make their way back to their cabin to relax before the ship's landing the next day.

[Firuzeh Current Arrow Effect: Psyche's Soul Mate Arrow; Target: Noirocher]
Ruzeh sighed happily as she danced with her angel, smiling at him despite the raucous noise the so-called musicians were making. "I was thinking we could have a nice, romantic dinner together in our cabin later," she replied. Because as much as she was enjoying this with him now, she knew that later she would want him all to herself. And indeed, after they had danced for a while and had a couple glasses of champagne, the turquoise demon had her man all to herself for a nice, quiet dinner in their cabin followed by some quality cuddling and sleep.

[Ophelia Current Arrow Effect: Pothos' Longing Arrow: Target: Shaeloh]
Ophelia had been feeling increasingly warmer the longer she was near this silvery angel. She really needed to get him up to her room and....wait. Did he just suggest a threesome? Ooh he was definitely her kinda pae. "Oh, sugar, I really like you," she smirked and leaned closer. "But I'm thinking I just want you and I mean I want you now~" she all but purred in his ear, fingers trailing over his thigh lightly. "My name's Ophelia, what's yours?"

Another p***k against her leg and she hissed lightly, pouting as the heat of a few moments ago was cooling and she was suddenly feeling very melancholy as she looked up at the silvery angel again. A strange longing set up shop in her heart and it felt like it would break if she couldn't have him and... s**t was that a tear coming from her eye? NOPE. Nope nope nope. With a strangled sob in the back of her throat, Ophelia cast one last longing look at Shaeloh and with a whispered "I'm so sorry," she turned and fled from the party, her heart feeling like she was leaving the shattered pieces of it trailing on the floor behind her.

She made it to her room without running into anyone and flopped onto her bed, crying herself to sleep.

[Arc-en-Roche Current Arrow Effect: Himeros' Lust Arrow; Target: Lyneeson]
Arc felt heat rising in his face as Lyn gave him the same hungry look that was shining from his own eyes. The goddess had been all but forgotten to him as he stared at Lyn. He'd always known Lyn was attractive but holy Guardians, there was something all new to him now. They needed privacy because Arc really, really wanted to kiss his best friend. Right freakin' now. "H-hey Lyn....d'you wanna...go back to the c-cabin?" he stuttered a bit, not used to this extreme kind of emotion, no this extreme kind of need. He needed to be alone with Lyn, and he needed to kiss him, and wow he had never had these kinds of thoughts about Lyn before.... Yeah, they needed to get to their cabin....

((Carnelian summary will be in Ala's post))
Twitchapher the 3rd
shadica
Fea Line

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:44 am
((Ye I know, simple but I just wanna sort out where the nights ends before the island.))

[summaraizing]
((not sure how you guys wanna summarize this so we know what happened))
Fea Line
Shaeloh

Strawberri Stardust
Ophelia

[summaraizing]
((So per our discussion they had fun and decided to hang out and avoid their parents/family together with Neli's sister... lemme know if you wanna add any particular details))
Strawberri Stardust
Carnelian

[Summarizing]
((Gonna assume Vash lost her/him in the crowd.))
Twitchapher the 3rd
Cascade

[Summarizing]
((Hmmm lotsa showing off and playful wrestling ensued.... dunno what else to say, if you have anything to add lemme know))
Daisicle
Luminita

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:56 pm
When he responded to her, the females eyes went wide before giving him a tight hug. "Azure..." The shadows whispered, in that moment feeling awful that he had felt that way for even an instant. She was at a loss of what to say, her body used for most all of her interactions. The only time she ever used words was when she wrote her poems or stories. So she looked as lovingly as possible into his eyes as she slipped a hand onto his chest. "...No one compares to you." The shetani let that sit for a moment before slowly smiling. "He's a cheesy character. You're my real prince."

Wolfs Heart
I know the party is over, but I feel this response was important XD

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:39 pm
Fraise couldn't have been happier. She smiled brightly as she found herself facing Zoran. The dip had caught her off guard and she nearly went limp in his arms. As he brought her back up her eyes just about sparkled and she just about melted as she felt his lips brush against his. Her eyes widened as he said that one word. 'Love'. Her mouth dropped open and she teared up. "I love you too Zoran." ...It was hard to know if she was talking or it was the arrow. Either way she pressed her lips against his hard for a deep kiss.

Antidia

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash