Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Overworld
[ORP] A Dalmatian Plantation? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:55 am
User Image

Lenny yawned, then he seemed to be addressed so he turned to the other spotted young male "What's water supposed to smell like though?" he asked, thinking it over, "We seem to know things without having to learn, does that go for smelling water and knowing what is or isn't safe to eat?" He thought about it some more, what were they supposed to eat anyway? How would they know if the water was safe to drink? All other random thoughts turned to the problem of water and food. He stopped wandering around in circles, he hadn't even realised he was doing it, and flopped down on the ground, it was pleasant enough and he yawned again, waiting for someone else to take the lead and start moving off, it was clear Lenny was a follower, not a leader, despite his questions being reasonable.

Light Atago

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:18 am
User Image

He nods. " Yes lets go find water." He keeps walking in one direction when he hears another one of them start talking. Sighing he looks back at the one called Two-Tone. "If we are to stick together then we all better get moving.. I. don't think that anything will happen unless we do something about it." With that said Fidget starts walking again. Though another point comes to him by another one of the many bodies that they woke up around..

Does water have a smell? How would they find the water? It is then that the itch comes back and he sits down and starts to scratch." Sorry.. I feel itchy.. I don't know if this is normal or not.. But this action seems to help."  

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:45 am
User Image

Hmm. "Yeah, okay." Latch nodded. Sticking together seemed like a good plan. He frowned though shortly after, his mind dwelling on another thought. He was busy wondering if water had a smell and then he pondered what water looked like? Would they know what it was when they saw it?

Then Latch turned to address Lenny. "I think if we smell something that's icky then it makes sense not to eat it." On the other hand if something smelt good then Latch was prepared to sink his teeth into it readily. "I wonder if water has a good smell..." He mused aloud.

Revel1984

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:51 pm
User Image

"Hello to you Lenny" Two-toned spoke to the one who started to complain about his stomach. Food and water she knew they needed that, else they would not survive in this place, but how was one to get it? Did they both have their own smell, what did water smell like anyways? Several questioned flew through her mind. How were they suppose to do this all on their own?

It was then that Lucky spoke cutting through her own thoughts "Yes, but what does water actually smell like?" she inquired this time out loud, wondering if anyone else knew what water should smell like. Perhaps they could hear it before they smelled it. Though she voiced her concerned about the water Lenny seemed to have the same concern asking the very same question as her roughly at the same time.

"I guess we can only try it out and see, though perhaps our instincts could tell us what is good and bad?" she thought out loud. Just like how they knew what they were and these words they were speaking perhaps they were also woven with the sense to tell what is good to eat and what is not. "Maybe water has a sound rather then a smell, or maybe a feel?" she put forth, wondering if anyone else had an idea about it. "I'm sure we will know it once we see it"

Though the group continued to move through the grassy plains her ears flicked trying to focus on other things rather then the group's noise. Maybe she could find something to help them out, locate something that they needed like food or water. With all the bickering it might be hard but she would try. She was not going to let this group down, although she was just learning these things herself she was getting to be quite the leader of this group.

Light Atago

Cheyriddle4

Revel1984

Kyrieko

AstoriaFallen

~Twilight...Angel~

ChezaRain

CaliWolfe

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:45 am
User Image

Water that is what she desired but the one called two-Tone seemed to be the leader of the group and she never strayed from hierarchy they could of been placed in. Pausing she walked up to Two-Tone respecting her leadership of the adventuring troupe. "If I may I think water is definitely wet. Well my mouth is dry so I'm sure we need something in that category".

Her ears listened to the sounds around them carefully tuning in to anything that sounded like water. "Fidget. Let me know if you see anything wet. I'll keep a lookout as well" she said with a voice that was not harsh nor was it demanding. It was more so a suggestion as they set out into this great big world that held dangers everywhere. She nodded to herself quietly knowing somehow there was things out there that could hurt them. How she knew this was beyond comprehension but, she did know it was her instinct relaying this advice. Now her belly growled with no substance to keep it from showing its miserableness of not being full.

"It's got to be out there... well somewhere." She mused positively for a moment then licked the roof of her mouth again. Hopefully they would find some soon because this dry feeling was too odd along with her belly growling. Calmly, she seated herself then scratched her ear with her paw in a prim and proper sort of way. If they all moved in a group they were sure to locate what they hunted for. She wasn't the impatient sort but her thirst and hunger tried to prove the female cub wrong in her way of thinking.

Off and on the young cub sniffed the air and always listened to things around them. Even the trees and bushes seemed so much bigger than the group was. She wasn't exactly frightened at what lay ahead but more so she was uncertain of what they could find. Hence, why she was thankful that Two-Tone decided to take the highest role..

((I'm only going to quote who I talk/respond to. This is my first time Rping in the shop so bear with me a little))

Cheyriddle4

Zakiax

[ RP Zone ] The Overworld

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas