[PRP] Butterfly Bait (Autumn & Caiden) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Caiden grinned. "Isent every day a party?" The boy asked, oblivious to her implications that his hive was a mess. "I know today with you sure was! OH OH what was your favorite part??" Caiden proceeded to pull up a couple bean bag chairs and the boy flopped down into a particularly bright green one.

Green Minuet
Sorry short :X

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:26 am
      Ⅱ Autumn Vikare

“Well, it's not every night a girl gets to be a princess,” Autumn replied. She smiled and reached up to touch her carefully crafted crown. “Although my favourite part had to be seeing you of course. Cat and I were taken entirely by surprise!” The lusus flashed his tail in agreement. He also flashed some of his additional opinions on the matter which Autumn ignored. She returned her attention to Caiden.

“If every night is a party though,” Autumn leaned in towards the orangeblood and fluttered her eyelashes. “How do you ever get any work done? A great artist such as yourself deserves a work space of equal value.”

Micillia

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Caiden grinned, he made Autumn feel like a princess! AND SHE LIKED SEEING HIM?! Caiden couldn't help but laugh out loud in joy. "IM SO GLAD!" Then Autumn said something profound. It made Caiden stand there, silent. The fluttering of eyelashes didn't help, and for a moment, the brownblood was speechless. Caiden chewed on his bottom lip, thinking. "Well..." Caiden said slowly, still pondering the profound question. "I guess there is times when its a... smaller party. Like, when im out with the rocks, and the trees and my paint, its just me. I have fun with me too! But, the me i hang out with when its just me is fine letting the other me focus and stuff." Caiden beamed, proud of his jumble of nonsense that clearly made sense in his mind.

Green Minuet

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:02 pm
      Ⅱ Autumn Vikare

Autumn's brow wrinkled and she laughed at the brownblood's queer response. She wondered if he was a bit out of touch with the world, or if he was just lonely. At least she had her lusus and the other swamp children to play with her. “You're really strange,” she told him with a smile. Reaching over, she gave his sniffnode a playful tweak. Her eyes twinkled with mischief.

“Tell you what,” she continued, taking ahold of his wrist. She tugged him out of the beanbag chair and to his feet. “Why don't I help you tidy up, and in exchange, you can do a picture for me to put in my hive.” She winked. “Sound good?”

Micillia

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out