Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Tactics!]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsunami!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:14 pm
It's a simply adorable manga that I've only been able to find one volume of. Very slashable, as the main character summons a demon/goblin/the mythology is very vague here who is exceedingly sexy and male. Maybe they'll be together in later issues, as I've only been able to find this one.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:10 am
I have 1 and 2 and it's just a really cute book.

Kentaro really loves Haruka, he's been waiting for him for his whole life. I can't wait for more to see what happens 3nodding  

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

Tsunami!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:03 am
Ooh, 2? Stupid bookstore at the trainstation, never restocks the manga...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:54 pm
Yeah, Tactics 2 is out, but I have no idea if and when the next book comes out. The ADV website is not very good about telling you how many volumes are in a series and when to expect them out. Heck, it doesn't even mention Tactics 2! I've been waiting for the next volume of Your and My Secret for fooooooooreeeeeeveeeeer! I'm beginning to think they delight in putting out single volumes just to torture people! crying  

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

kitty kitty kyo-kyo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:13 pm
i've read the first 2 books and i love it!!!! ^//^ so fricking cute!!! and haruka's smexi o.o  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:32 am
Volume 3 is in my hand...... *grin*...... go on.... hate me..... you know you want to.  

Blooded Nothing

Lovely El Che

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:36 pm

Oh yeah, that series was really cute. I liked the anime more than the manga on this one. The OP and ED songs were ... (*__*) So pretty. I, sadly, cried a lot in this series. ( I cry in just about every series ... xD;; )

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:07 am
I've only read the first manga but i love it! XD it's sooo cute and funny! I can't wait til i can get the second book!  

Shuichi_Yuy

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:29 am
Tactics is adorable, especially with Haruka in it!!. He's so freaking hot!!!!!.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:27 am
I must admit I have been a fan of tactics since I first saw the anime and I have been trying to track down the manga but it's really hard to find >< at least for me.  

Sora Lavellan

Married Rabbit

9,725 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Married 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Tomqueen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:03 pm
I must be really lucky, it looks like Tokyopop's been reprinting Tactics and I now have up to volume 6!! :'D
I first got volumes 1 and 2 like, 3 years ago? and now they're coming back~

I love Kantarou and Haruka (and Youko/Minamoto/Edwards/Rosalie too for that matter). I swear to you they are canon.
The story and art are funny and cute too :]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:49 am
Oh, there's a topic?
Whatever about the subtext and whatnot in the actual series, the creators themselves apparently went off and drew a doujin with Haruka and Kantarou in it. wink
So... It's not canon, but the creators ship it too? XDD

Muu-chan is adorable! Ah, but sometimes I fell sorry for Youko, having to deal with Kantarou, because, well, he's a bit irresponsible and flaky at times, it seems.  

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

Tomqueen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:19 pm
yaaaay Volume 7 is out you guys!!
I loved it, personally. it made me giggle. and also slightly sad.
I have to wonder about those two, really : /
only 3 volumes left ... siiigh.

How old is Kantarou supposed to be, again? I know at least 20, but I don't remember the exact age. Around 24 I think. Just curious ...

Also, does anyone else totally love Youko? : D

(by the way, Love Sick [HaruKan doujin] is on Photobucket.)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:59 am
Volume 7 huh, they've released up to volume 4 over here and I love it.

I very much support Haruka/Kantarou. It's very cute but it seems to be hinted in the manga more in the beginning and the anime near the end I guess.

I love Haruka but Muu-chan is the awesomest XD.  

RoseRosa

Eloquent Rogue

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games