Where is Nashoba?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lani De Mirshanns

Angelic Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:55 pm
I've been waiting since before Halloween to do a fish donation trade with him, but he hasn't been on. Does anyone know what's become of him? Is there another person I can send fish donations to?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:36 pm
If you have a donation or an immediate need, Fred66 is your go-to Panther. I'm not sure what's happened to Joe; Lord knows that life just hits you in the teeth with both fists sometimes. I hope he's okay.  

jadedrenee

Fashionable Bookworm

19,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Fred66
Crew

31,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:51 pm
Lani De Mirshanns
I've been waiting since before Halloween to do a fish donation trade with him, but he hasn't been on. Does anyone know what's become of him? Is there another person I can send fish donations to?

Please send all fish donations to Kiku_T as she donates and gives out fish on behalf of the guild.
I am so sorry you have been waiting so long. I wish I knew where Joe was too but assume he has RL problems and cannot get here.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:37 am
Fred66
Lani De Mirshanns

Please send all fish donations to Kiku_T as she donates and gives out fish on behalf of the guild.
I am so sorry you have been waiting so long. I wish I knew where Joe was too but assume he has RL problems and cannot get here.
Oh okay, thank you for getting back to me on this I do appreciate it. smile  

Lani De Mirshanns

Angelic Spirit

"Help and Assistance"

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas